D-bol sust deca

PhilipG

Awards
I'm working on something like a cycle. ive been taking 40 mg d-bol for 6 days with no weight gain yet. am i being impatient? i have enough for twenty five days at this dosage. im thinking of adding 300 mg sustanon twice a week for five weeks and deca three times a week. ive heard d-bol is a good kickoff to a cycle so it seems like everythings working out. any advice on this cycle? what should i expect? what will my post-cycle situation be like?

SoloScooter

Awards
You ever heard the saying, " test is best". Well, depending on you goals and why you want to use gear. Test/tren is an awesome combo. Dbol good for kick starting and a bridging. But it unnecessary to use unless it can help you obtain your goals. So, my 2c's are to drop the dbol. Use the sust deca. Dbol gains aren't quality/ mature muscle gains. You get massive and strong from dbol but the integrity of the mass is so,so.

PhilipG

Awards
By the looks of things im not gonna get my deca and sust until my d-bol is done. im strethcing the d-bol out by dropping to 30 mg e day which will last me 17 days, hopefully time for my roids to get here. im gonna run 250 mg sust twice a week for 5 weeks and 150 mg of deca 3 times a week for 6 weeks. i guess my real question is, what will happen if i don't run any pct? will i die? lol. can i get by on something like formadrol or diesel test or do i really need clomid or nolvadex?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
By the looks of things im not gonna get my deca and sust until my d-bol is done. im strethcing the d-bol out by dropping to 30 mg e day which will last me 17 days, hopefully time for my roids to get here. im gonna run 250 mg sust twice a week for 5 weeks and 150 mg of deca 3 times a week for 6 weeks. i guess my real question is, what will happen if i don't run any pct? will i die? lol. can i get by on something like formadrol or diesel test or do i really need clomid or nolvadex?
This is a very dumb and Uneducated question to ask. It seems you are very unprepared for this cycle, It probably was not the best Idea to start running the D-Bol when you did and Definitely not a good idea to start a cycle w/o a Pct. Or to even want to cycle with tryign to get around Pct. As we all know here Pct is one of the most important aspects in a cycle. Without a Pct chances are you will lose almost all over your gains. As you will be surpressiing you body Natural test Products for 10+ weeks. When you come off the Cycle " Cold turkey" what do you think will Happen? Lets see, Your **** will likely not work, You will feel like ****, you will look like ****, weight will keep falling off of you, your estro will prob be high as F&ck, you run the chance of getting bitch tits, Need a say more? You continue your though process and you will be throwing money down the toliet and f#cking your body up. So I think it would be in your best interest to Revaluate your plans. So to answer your Question YES YOU NEED CLOMID AND OR NOLVADEX

BY the way I wouldnt even run this cycle if I were you, No point in Running Sust for 5 weeks and the Same with Deca. This cycle seems very useless, as both of these compounds are long estered? Most of the gains from these compounds come in the Later weeks 5+. Not to be busting your balls or anything but you really need to put some more thought and research into something like this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this cycle shows that ZERO research was done...

PhilipG

Awards
I was gonna try to run this in 6 weeks cause im going to florida and i cant take stuff on the plane, but maybe if this is seriously effed i might consider buying some more stuff for a longer cycle and running it when i get back. im just itchin to shoot some roids into my butt tho...

PhilipG

Awards
so notwithstanding that last post, what i think im gonna do is run 6 weeks of sust 275mg twice a week and 6 weeks of deca 150mg 3 times a week. then ive gotta take this break to go to florida so i think i'll shoot up a whole weeks worth at once and maybe a little extra then start another 6 weeks of the same when i get home. then i'll wait three weeks and do PCT like a good boy. does this sound better? is it ok to take a week break like that mid cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a troll post... Your not worth helping..

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
wow! its people like this that give AAS such a tainted image.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
dont feed the trool. just let this thread die out.

OR

mods...get up in here and delete this sh*t. dont let AM become a board full of trolls.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
Surplu Cycle Logs 37
Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 0
shaaq Cycle Logs 23