drug testing physical on cycle...

standoe3

Awards
Alright guys so im going into nursing school and I have to get a blood titer to verify all the immunity to MMR measles...yadyad so I know i need a flu shot should i be worried at all will they find any thing abnormal in my blood?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so im going into nursing school and I have to get a blood titer to verify all the immunity to MMR measles...yadyad so I know i need a flu shot should i be worried at all will they find any thing abnormal in my blood?
they wouldnt b looking for drugs. theyll notice if u have high bp which is pretty common on cycle (especially if an oral is used), and than theyll b suspition to y u have a high bp.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When they draw your blood titer they will not be testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio nor will they be testing for any specific compounds. That being said, you should be sure to find out if they are only drawing a blood titer. Also, one thing to consider is the ability of PH/AAS to affect your immune system (think test flu) and how that may interfere with the titer results. Will they know you are on PH/AAS? No. Will it possibly skew the titer results? Possible.

If you can avoid it, that would be optimal, but realistically would I be worried about "popping" for steroids, no.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get tested all the time to stay on accutaine, and they are suspicious each blood test. But their suspicions are way wrong.. They think I have TB lmao.. They got so scared that they wanted to send my bloods to my regular doc.. I told them F no, that I had pneumonia, which I did, but they think my doc diagnosed me xD

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get tested all the time to stay on accutaine, and they are suspicious each blood test. But their suspicions are way wrong.. They think I have TB lmao.. They got so scared that they wanted to send my bloods to my regular doc.. I told them F no, that I had pneumonia, which I did, but they think my doc diagnosed me xD
Yeah, there is a really really good chance his white blood cell count will be out of normal ranges. Which, of course will make them wonder what is going on.

Long story short I was taking a prescribed medication once to donate bone marrow. Afterwards, I had a migraine and went to a local ER. I told them the meds I was on and what to expect, but they didn't listen to me. The doc and nurses kept coming in and out asking questions thinking I had cancer because my white blood cell count was through the roof. They gave me a 30 day supply of percocets..lol

standoe3

Awards
ok well **** i just started my cycle i wished id had waited but didnt so when i have my blood work and physical done I will be into it only two weeks. My gear should be just starting to kick in with the cyp and eq im running....thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All in all I'm sure it'll be fine man. Like I said, I wouldn't really be worried.