hcg question

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys was needing some input on my first AAS cycle I am putting together for the end of June.

---Test-E: 500 mgs/wk (weeks 1-10)
---Dbol: 30-40mgs/ED (weeks 1-4)
---nolva @ 20 mgs/ED (weeks 1-10)

I guess my question was is HCG (250IUs monday and friday weeks 3-8) necessary for this cycle? HCG is not that expensive and I was just wondering if anyone had any input on the cycle and some feedback on what AI i should have on hand. Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
drop the nolva on cycle and get aromasin or arimidex for on cycle. HCG is not needed for this but run it if u want

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
^^^From what I understand HCG on cycle keeps your nuts sensitized and hanging low, leading to a better recovery in pct...is this correct? If so I would think it would be a good addition

robxxxxxx69

Awards
^^^From what I understand HCG on cycle keeps your nuts sensitized and hanging low, leading to a better recovery in pct...is this correct? If so I would think it would be a good addition
True but you will not really be that shut down during this cycle now if you were running deca or tren it would be another story

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on the rest of my gear but it looks like this so far.

weeks 1-10 Test-E 500mg/wk @ 100mg/ml(Monday pin 300mg and Friday 200?)
weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30-40 mg
weeks 1-10 .5mg arimidex EOD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PCT= Nolva 40/40/20/20
(with other random support supps)

I'm going to take your advice and drop the HCG for this cycle and maybe try it on my next one. Thank you for your help and any additional tips would be appreciated because this is my first inject cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hcg is a ****ty drug to run for long periods of time, i hold water, my gyno flares and i am generally moody. I prefer to do an hcg-clomid bridge at the end of the cycle if your going to use it.

SoloScooter

Awards
HCG:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a drug used to jump start the bodyís production of testosterone after the end of a steroid cycle. It act in the body by imitating the action of LH ( a hormone that regulated testosterone production). Dose: 2500iu to 5000iu/week
HCG:
HCG is a glycoprotein that is secreted in the urine by pregnant women. It is legally used as a fertility drug for women to help induce ovulation. This drug is used by male athletes to elevate natural levels of testosterone production, mostly after a steroid cycle. This drug is used to kick start your testosterone after a cycle. While on steroids for long periods of time (more than 3 - 4 weeks) your natural testosterone shuts down. A shot of this each week for 2 weeks straight will get things going again. It should be used for no more than 2 weeks at a time because it also raises a maleís natural production of estrogen. For that reason take some Nolvadex with it also. HCG is always packaged in 2 different vials, one with a powder and the other with a sterile solvent. These vials need to be mixed before injecting. Effective Dose: 1500 - 2500 IU per week

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
hcg is a ****ty drug to run for long periods of time, i hold water, my gyno flares and i am generally moody. I prefer to do an hcg-clomid bridge at the end of the cycle if your going to use it.
That's because hCG aromatizes. Easily fixed using a low dosed AI, which everyone should have at least on hand before running a cycle.

OP: Lots of people run long cycles (over 8 weeks) without hCG and recover fine. But, I would never do so myself. I like keeping my balls the same size while on cycle and I am convinced doing so speeds up the recovery processes as well.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
HCG:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a drug used to jump start the bodyís production of testosterone after the end of a steroid cycle. It act in the body by imitating the action of LH ( a hormone that regulated testosterone production). Dose: 2500iu to 5000iu/week
Nice copy and paste but almost nobody on this board is going to recommend using hCG post-cycle in large doses vs. using in on-cycle in low doses.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I've already got the low dose Arim factored into my cycle....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
can u lay out an example of your protocol??
say im running test enanthate, the day after my last inject i will start pinning hcg. I start at 500iu ed and taper down to 300iu over a two week period. Then I will drop to 200 for a few days while starting clomid at 50mg. Then continue clomid for 4-6 weeks depending on recovery. This has always worked very well for me. I do nolva at 10mg ed on cycle so this just continues during my pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16