Equipoise w/ mdrol-epi bridge? - AnabolicMinds.com

Equipoise w/ mdrol-epi bridge?

1. New Member

Equipoise w/ mdrol-epi bridge?

After researching and changing my goals up (also preparing for my bball transition from offseason to preseason), I want to destroy bodyfat while gaining a considerable good amount of weight. I decided to opt out of going with test e for my october cycle and throwing in equipoise with my mdrol-epi bridge coming up in may. Yes I know eq is best used with some test, but I'm really not looking to blow up. I wanna demolish bodyfat, increase stamina from the rbc increase, gain a crazy amount of strength, and keep all my gains.

Now, I tried to search for threads where eq was thrown in with other DS, but nothing relevant. I was wondering if this would be a good first injectable cycle with some DS thrown in? I also thought eq would be better on my wallet since it doesn't aromatize so I wouldn't need some $80 aromasin

Also, this wouldn't shut me down terribly, would it? I was hoping to scrape on by without hcg.

My cycle I was thinking of is as layed out:

Mdrol- 10/10/20/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
    Epi- 0/0/30/30/40/40/0/0/0/0/0
    Equipoise- Frontload 600mg/wk first two weeks, then 400mg/wk for 9 more weeks (11 weeks in all)

PCT- Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Maybe Clomid 75/50/25/25

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

test with the EQ and you should be running EQ for at least 16weeks
  3. New Member

Equipoise without test = no libido so as long as you're not planning on getting laid on cycle you will be fine otherwise test is a good choice.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

get test dude. test will keep everything functioning smoothly. you're going to need it, you are gonna be shut down hard without it.
  5. New Member

I'm just not looking to blow up and add 20-30 lbs to my frame. I know keeping my weight down depends on my diet, but I have a feeling test won't help me in that regard.

I don't wanna venture out and try prop b/c I still need to get used to injecting (still a virgin ) so injecting EOD is not really a favorable option. I would rather inject my glutes every week than rotate injection sites (just to get used to it all). That's why test e is my choice, but I don't wanna stick with it since it's main use is for bulking. I'd rather blow up late this year.

O yea, clarification. I've seen this in a lot of logs and question threads. If I stacked a nonaromatizing steroid w/ an aromatizing one, would I still need an a.i? I've seen ppl say they would combat the aromatization (is that a word?) of dbol or test by using a nonaromatizing steroid. just a lil confused on this

So, any input for my current situation?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

the test with the eq is going to keep you lean. eq has no bloat and when i used it conteracted any bloat from test e. not using test is honestly a stupid mistake for this cycle. i would just do test e and eq, clean up your diet, train hard and do cardio and ull be good to go. could even do t3/clen combo with it and make it a cutting stack.
  7. Elite Member

u need to realize that gains on any steroid are 95% related to diet. u can gain 10-15lbs of lean muscle on a test only cycle.....just eat clean and use an AI.

its clear u have no clue what ur getting into. "test-e's main use is for bulking" ..???....u gotta be f'n kidding me.

test-e 500mg/week 1-10
    oral of choice 1-4
    arimidex .5mg eod 3-12

simple and very effective
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    the test with the eq is going to keep you lean. eq has no bloat and when i used it conteracted any bloat from test e. not using test is honestly a stupid mistake for this cycle. i would just do test e and eq, clean up your diet, train hard and do cardio and ull be good to go. could even do t3/clen combo with it and make it a cutting stack.
    I'll probably throw in test as well then. You didn't/I wouldn't have to use an A.I. i'm assuming, right? I'll look into the t3/clen combo. I've seen it thrown around a lot on cutting cycles so that's definitely an option.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    u need to realize that gains on any steroid are 95% related to diet. u can gain 10-15lbs of lean muscle on a test only cycle.....just eat clean and use an AI.

its clear u have no clue what ur getting into. "test-e's main use is for bulking" ..???....u gotta be f'n kidding me.

test-e 500mg/week 1-10
    oral of choice 1-4
    arimidex .5mg eod 3-12

simple and very effective
    no disrespect, but you HAFTA b kiddin me, right? Isn't that test e's main use in terms of cutting or bulking? I mean, EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF INFO I've read has test enanthate used primarily for bulking, as for test propinate used more so for cutting. I hope you didn't mistaken and think I meant "test e is used ONLY for bulking", right?

And I would think diet is only a good 65-70%, with training being %15 and the steroids the other 15%. Now that's just me being technical, but I just thought the 95% was over-exeggerated

Ok, so lemme ask u, what is test e's main use for? Since you obviously disagree with it as used for bulking, I'm assuming u think it's for cutting or recomp, since that's the only option left
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rsr08 View Post
    Ok, so lemme ask u, what is test e's main use for? Since you obviously disagree with it as used for bulking, I'm assuming u think it's for cutting or recomp, since that's the only option left
    it can be used for anything. like i said, diet and training will decide the outcome of the quality of gains.

im a little confused what ur trying to say about test-e. the quotation in my last post is from what u had said.....which left me wiith the impression that u thought its only use was for bulking.
  10. New Member

it can be used for anything. like i said, diet and training will decide the outcome of the quality of gains.

im a little confused what ur trying to say about test-e. the quotation in my last post is from what u had said.....which left me wiith the impression that u thought its only use was for bulking.
    haha noooooooo I said/meant that was it's main use, not it's ONLY use. And I know test e can be used for a nice recomp, it just depends on diet. I just rather use test prop for a cut, but I'm not ready to step up to other injection sites yet b/c I still have yet to stick my glutes
  11. Elite Member

haha noooooooo I said/meant that was it's main use, not it's ONLY use. And I know test e can be used for a nice recomp, it just depends on diet. I just rather use test prop for a cut, but I'm not ready to step up to other injection sites yet b/c I still have yet to stick my glutes
    im not against an EQ only cycle, but i'll tell u now that it needs to be run 400mg/week minimum and for 14+ weeks.....count on ur libido dropping off somewhere in there without any test.

another option would be to run a low dose of test-e for the duration, 250mg/week, strictly to counteract possible libido loss
  12. New Member

im not against an EQ only cycle, but i'll tell u now that it needs to be run 400mg/week minimum and for 14+ weeks.....count on ur libido dropping off somewhere in there without any test.

another option would be to run a low dose of test-e for the duration, 250mg/week, strictly to counteract possible libido loss
    Maybe I'll just do the eq another time. I'm thinking of sticking w/ test e 500/wk for 10 weeks along w/ my mdrol-epi bridge. Maybe I'll hold off until the last 4 weeks of the test cycle to use Epi instead of bridging it. Would I need an A.I. on hand? Any input?
  13. Elite Member

Maybe I'll just do the eq another time. I'm thinking of sticking w/ test e 500/wk for 10 weeks along w/ my mdrol-epi bridge. Maybe I'll hold off until the last 4 weeks of the test cycle to use Epi instead of bridging it. Would I need an A.I. on hand? Any input?
    that looks very similar to my first cycle, i did:

test-e 500mg/week 1-12
    Dbol 25mg 1-4
    Havoc (epi) 11-14

id at least have an AI on hand in case gyno issues arrise
  14. New Member

that looks very similar to my first cycle, i did:

test-e 500mg/week 1-12
    Dbol 25mg 1-4
    Havoc (epi) 11-14

id at least have an AI on hand in case gyno issues arrise

Are u susceptible to gyno, and did u use any A.I at all during ur cycle?

So:

Test e 500mg/wk 10 weeks
    wk1-4 Mdrol 10/10/10/20
    wk 6-10 Epistane 30/30/40/40

Aromasin on hand

PCT: Nolva 30/20/10/10

Looks good? And thnx for the quick replies!
  15. Elite Member

Are u susceptible to gyno, and did u use any A.I at all during ur cycle?

So:

Test e 500mg/wk 10 weeks
    wk1-4 Mdrol 10/10/10/20
    wk 6-10 Epistane 30/30/40/40

Aromasin on hand

PCT: Nolva 30/20/10/10

Looks good? And thnx for the quick replies!
    i wasnt susceptible to gyno until i ran tren ace later on lol. on my first cycle i ran adex .5mg 2x per week i believe and didnt start till about week 4.

cycle looks good, but remember test-e has a 2 week halflife so run the epi weeks 9-12 leading right up to PCT
  16. New Member

i wasnt susceptible to gyno until i ran tren ace later on lol. on my first cycle i ran adex .5mg 2x per week i believe and didnt start till about week 4.

cycle looks good, but remember test-e has a 2 week halflife so run the epi weeks 9-12 leading right up to PCT
    Week 4-5 I'll throw in my aromasin E3D or E4D at 12.5 then. How bad were u shutdown after your cycle? That's the part I'm worried about. I feel like Nolva only won't be enough
  17. Elite Member

Week 4-5 I'll throw in my aromasin E3D or E4D at 12.5 then. How bad were u shutdown after your cycle? That's the part I'm worried about. I feel like Nolva only won't be enough
    personally i like clomid, but i ran nolva 20/20/20/20 after my first cycle and felt recovered within 2-3 weeks
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

As much as it look like everyone is pro test...the point is test is like weed you don't start of smoking crack and base you have to smoke ciggarettes than weed yadayada....what your talking about doing is jumping the first step its safe to say test is the safest when playing with your body's hormones and how it reacts because it is a from of what we naturally produce...so start from the basics...then move up from there...yeah you could take test and gain no weight if your not eating right, drinking, basically not being smart about your **** its not magic you still have to bust your ass in the gym and eat right test just gives you that extra edge to go harder and longer...plain and simple if you think you can just take test and workout the same your not gonna see the results you are looking for
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRobRage View Post
    test with the EQ and you should be running EQ for at least 16weeks
    NO! Why run EQ 16weeks? and please dont say something like....it starts working after 8th week. NO..EQ just like everything else starts working a couple of days after ur first shot, idc if its cypionate or e or p or w/e form.

OP, wat u ahve there is a terrible cycle. TERRIBLE. Come on guys, why are you agreeing with this sh*t.

you NEED to run test as ur first injectible. It will be the MAIN source of gains, and your an athlete... bball, test will improve all ur skills. From personal experience, mdrol will not build a better athlete out of you, it will destroy wat you are. You want, nice smooth gains, drop bf, endurance.... run test/eq, dont ask any questions, just take my word for it.

1-12 Test 500mg/week
    1-2 Test 1g/week
    1-12 EQ 600mg/week
    1-2 EQ 1200mg/week

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50, if any problems run an extra week or so of nolva at 20mg/day.
    No AI is needed, it would b nice to have on hand tho....

*If performance is your #1 goal, than please stay away from heavy orals like mdrol. you dont see any football players getting busted with oral roids do you? theres a reason behind everything.
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    NO! Why run EQ 16weeks? and please dont say something like....it starts working after 8th week. NO..EQ just like everything else starts working a couple of days after ur first shot, idc if its cypionate or e or p or w/e form.

OP, wat u ahve there is a terrible cycle. TERRIBLE. Come on guys, why are you agreeing with this sh*t.

you NEED to run test as ur first injectible. It will be the MAIN source of gains, and your an athlete... bball, test will improve all ur skills. From personal experience, mdrol will not build a better athlete out of you, it will destroy wat you are. You want, nice smooth gains, drop bf, endurance.... run test/eq, dont ask any questions, just take my word for it.

1-12 Test 500mg/week
    1-2 Test 1g/week
    1-12 EQ 600mg/week
    1-2 EQ 1200mg/week

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50, if any problems run an extra week or so of nolva at 20mg/day.
    No AI is needed, it would b nice to have on hand tho....

*If performance is your #1 goal, than please stay away from heavy orals like mdrol. you dont see any football players getting busted with oral roids do you? theres a reason behind everything.
    Holy ****, if u speak the truth, then SPEAK IT LOUD! This is exactly the type of response I'm lookin for. Break my stuff down so I can build it up to a better cycle. Thanks GLHF! Repped!

I'm not looking for a 12 week cycle. I was thinking 10 wks at most (since I still have yet to run test). So u think 10 weeks of each the test and eq would be best?

EDIT: Couple more questions, do I frontload my gear the first week AND 2nd week, or only the first week? And I can mix both preparations, correct?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Just make it simple stay with one dose and keep it there.....same time same days ect... If you fluctuate the dosage you are more at risk for gyno, the point is to keep a steady high level of test your first run is gonna be good usually the best so just push it eat right and workout hard
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Holy ****, if u speak the truth, then SPEAK IT LOUD! This is exactly the type of response I'm lookin for. Break my stuff down so I can build it up to a better cycle. Thanks GLHF! Repped!

I'm not looking for a 12 week cycle. I was thinking 10 wks at most (since I still have yet to run test). So u think 10 weeks of each the test and eq would be best?

EDIT: Couple more questions, do I frontload my gear the first week AND 2nd week, or only the first week? And I can mix both preparations, correct?
    Do same doses, same everything just 10weeker than. You can frontload for 1 or 2 weeks. u pin high doses for 2 weeks than ur levels will peak faster, and feel the full gear sooner. yes u can put the test and eq in same syringe and inject in same spot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol bridge
    By pumpking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 05:55 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  3. mdrol first or second in a bridge
    By GMaN1911 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. mdrol first or second in a bridge
    By GMaN1911 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM