Dbol/winny

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
stack both or do dbol first then winny for best results? and yes i am doing those and not getting any test, i dont like injecting.

i just wonder if i would get more out of seperating the 2

i know the dangers and other logical possible cycles but i am feelin frisky and so many ppl bash this cycle so i would like to see for myself.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a bridge would be ur best option. i dont like the idea, but this is what i would do...

Dbol 30mg ed 1-4
Winstrol 50-60mg ed 4-7

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
i was thinkin lower doses of both maybe 20-25 of dbol and 30-40 of winny so it would only be as harsh on my liver as say 50-60 of dbol only

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
25 is fine for dbol, but 50mg is the minimum id run the oral winstrol because u lose some when ingesting compared to if u were going to use injectable winstrol

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
is this your first cycle?
im planning on doing my first cycle and was strung between the 2 compounds, wondering if bridging them like what was said here would be too hard of a beginner cycle...also running test and an AI alongside

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
lol well im replying to a 4 month old post but just to let everyone know it worked fantastically and no sides. I stayed with the low doses 30/40 dbol and 50 winny (which was only used for 20 days)
bench went from 275x4 to 315x4 military dumbells 75x10 90x6 those are probably the 2 best increases weight went up about 5 lbs but bf dropped about 3%. It was hard to get enough to eat and my choices were MRE's or the worst chow hall food you could imagine.

So i will definitly run this stack again once i am home from Afghanistan. Higher doses though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't run both together, that would be pointless. Dbol, makes you hold water, winni helps pull water. Your losing the benefits of dbol with water retention to increase strength, and wasting your winni because the dbol will prevent you from getting that peeled look.

RickRoss

Awards
What's up everyone im new to this so this question may be a noob or whatever but im just tyring to understand some stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated. So with this cycle someone said to take the dbol for weeks 1 to 4 and winny 4to 7. What about running the dbol for the first 2 weeks and then bringing the winny in on the 3rd week. And just running them both together for the remanded of the cycle? Would that be a good idea or no? And would any of you guys take both nolva and clomid to be safe together for your post cycle if you ran this cycle of dbol and winny?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So what would you rcomend then?
Doing more research really.
I could just generally tell you what pills to swallow and oils to inject, but that won't really do anything for you. You are better off understanding why you are doing what you are doing, rather than just following steps 1-10.

Macky024

Awards
hey, im also planning on a dbol and winny oral cycle in a few days! im going to be running it dbol 30mg wk 1-4 and winny 50mg 4-7 with nolva and clomid pct also milk thistle throughout! basically the same as spudpunx, hopefull get as good results. ill keep you posted rickross! if anybody has a better way to run this then please feel free to let me know.

cheers