Test prop research questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Test prop research questions

Well im researching test prop for my summer cycle. So sorry if I ask some noobie questions. Ive heard dosages to be from 100mg to 350mg. What would be a good dosage for my stats to build a a good amount of muscle mass and lean out some. Like contest prep. Would pinning mon/weds/fri be good? What are the best days to pin? Also plan on running a 8 week cycle.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

I'm about to run a prop cycle for summer too. 8 weeks is probably too short a cycle as well, I'm running 13 weeks myself at 100mg EOD. I think many would agree that pinning every other day is the best way to keep your levels stable. Also look into throwing in some anavar at the end for a little extra fat loss at the end...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

8 weeks is perfect for prop. It kicks in fast, longer cycles are better for longer esters. I was burned out on it after 10 weeks and didn't feel much the last 2 weeks. I wouldn't go over 8 weeks again. Don't do mwf, just pin EOD to keep your blood levels more stable.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'd edit out the price talk. 100mg EOD is a good dose. That's 350 weekly.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    8 weeks is perfect for prop. It kicks in fast, longer cycles are better for longer esters. I was burned out on it after 10 weeks and didn't feel much the last 2 weeks. I wouldn't go over 8 weeks again. Don't do mwf, just pin EOD to keep your blood levels more stable.
    What do you mean burned out?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'd edit out the price talk. 100mg EOD is a good dose. That's 350 weekly.
    thanks everyone. I editted it out :]

Just to clarify EOD would be like pin mon skip tues pin weds skip thurs pin fri skip sat pin sunday skip monday pin tues etc etc

Also many people told me the same about 8-10 weeks being the sweet spot for prop. Since its faster acting than test c or e, youll feel it fairly soon after first pin. So ill just stick to 8 weeks and see how it goes. If im feeling ok then I might add 2 more weeks.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post
    thanks everyone. I editted it out :]

Just to clarify EOD would be like pin mon skip tues pin weds skip thurs pin fri skip sat pin sunday skip monday pin tues etc etc
    Correctomundo!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Quote Originally Posted by depaulhifi View Post
    Correctomundo!
    thanks man rep+
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

What do you mean burned out?
    Hard to explain I guess. I was making great gains, libido was sky high, felt great for 8 weeks or so. Then everything just sort of leveled off, I wasn't feeling all the positive effects so much as I was feeling edgy and short tempered. Don't get me wrong, my strength was still good, I just felt like everything leveled off and I felt 'ready' to come off. As opposed to when I started, I thought I'd never want to come off.

Hope that clarifies, I'm sure everyone is different. That was just my experience. If I did a prop cycle again, I wouldn't go past 8 weeks. I'll be experimenting with short cycles next time (2 on/4 off), but that's another thread.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Hard to explain I guess. I was making great gains, libido was sky high, felt great for 8 weeks or so. Then everything just sort of leveled off, I wasn't feeling all the positive effects so much as I was feeling edgy and short tempered. Don't get me wrong, my strength was still good, I just felt like everything leveled off and I felt 'ready' to come off. As opposed to when I started, I thought I'd never want to come off.

Hope that clarifies, I'm sure everyone is different. That was just my experience. If I did a prop cycle again, I wouldn't go past 8 weeks. I'll be experimenting with short cycles next time (2 on/4 off), but that's another thread.
    Thanks for the clarification, I'm about to run a similar cycle, but I'm going to toss in some anavar at the end at 50mg for one last big push at the end, hopefully for some extra fat loss and to harden up.
    Last edited by depaulhifi; 03-27-2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: grammar, lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

Thanks for the clarification, I'm about to run a similar cycle, but I'm going to toss in some anavar at the end at 50mg for one last big push at the end, hopefully for some extra fat loss and to harden up.
    That will give you a nice little boost at the end. Might alleviate some of what I was feeling too towards the end.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

sorry for the big bump but didnt think this would be worth making another thread about. I was thinking about maybe kick starting my test p cycle with 4 weeks of mdrol for a little extra kick. Would that be good or am I just going over kill?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.31%

Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post
    sorry for the big bump but didnt think this would be worth making another thread about. I was thinking about maybe kick starting my test p cycle with 4 weeks of mdrol for a little extra kick. Would that be good or am I just going over kill?
    you're lookin at wastin that mdrol in a sense. Prop kicks in quick. Now, if you were runnin enanthate, mdrol as a kickstart would be the best idea. It makes sense. I mean if you inject EOD, wouldn't u see things start to kick in rather soon?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%

Orals will still help with gains even when the test has "kicked in." The 4 week kickoff will give results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop tren a cycle. Some questions.
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM
  2. Test Prop/Tren Ace Questions
    By icon0561 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:02 AM
  3. test prop questions
    By ba0412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:07 PM
  4. Lint in Test Prop, Questions?
    By LolMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 04:04 AM
  5. halodrol/test prop/hydroxy deca ?questions ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 12:30 PM