Test/Tren/Dbol

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm thinking about using winny when I run the dbol to help counter the estrogen a bit. I have enough of everything to run it like this and then still have a bit of everything left over. How does this look to everyone?

Week 1: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 2: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 3: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 4: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 5: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 6: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 7: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 8: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 9: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
Week 10: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
Week 11: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
Week 12: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with the last one, switch the tren for Deca or EQ. Quality gains, smooth joints and an increased appetite. No night sweats and loss of endurance as well..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
if you do test e there is really no point in pinning eod....

bwrestler31

Awards
Go with the last one, switch the tren for Deca or EQ. Quality gains, smooth joints and an increased appetite. No night sweats and loss of endurance as well..
is deca as good for strength as tren? I also am iffy about deca because of how long it stays in your system and the whole deca-**** thing..

if you do test e there is really no point in pinning eod....
If I have to pin eod for the tren, then I would pin the e eod as well, to keep the levels more regulated.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
is deca as good for strength as tren? I also am iffy about deca because of how long it stays in your system and the whole deca-**** thing..

If I have to pin eod for the tren, then I would pin the e eod as well, to keep the levels more regulated.
Tren will fuck with your pecker as well dude. Just use deca and pin it when you pin your test.

bwrestler31

Awards
I can deal with 3month detection time for test-e, but with my career I will not risk detection for 18months with deca...

I am about 20 weeks out from the biggest show of my life. Winning this show secures me a spot at pro nationals, which will take place just 2 weeks after the qualifier. I will be on week 13 the day of the 1st show and the last day of week 15 will fall on the day of pro nationals.

Here is what I will probably be doing:

Week 1: Test-E-400mg/week Dbol-30mg/day
Week 2: Test-E-400mg/week Dbol-30mg/day
Week 3: Test-E-400mg/week Dbol-40mg/day
Week 4: Test-E-400mg/week Dbol-40mg/day
Week 5: Test-E-400mg/week
Week 6: Test-E-400mg/week
Week 7: Test-E-400mg/week
Week 8: Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod
Week 9: Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod
Week 10:Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod
Week 11:Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod
Week 12:Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod Dbol-30mg/day
Week 13:Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod Dbol-30mg/day
Week 14:Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod Dbol-40mg/day
Week 15:Test-E-400mg/week Tren-75mg/eod Dbol-40mg/day

bwrestler31

Awards
depending on which guy will give me the test cheaper I may run it at 500mg a week instead of 400mg.

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
why are you using prop and dbol at e beginning? no need for dbol if your running prop. as for orals im in to running them at the end of a cycle and think its a complete waste to run at the beginning. IMO its best to add them when your about to peak from test say like weeks 8 or 9 and continue to gain all the way into PCT. im sure alot of you will disagree but i learned some of these tricks from some og vets. your orals will work better when your test is in full swing anyway. just my 2 cents.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
why are you using prop and dbol at e beginning? no need for dbol if your running prop. as for orals im in to running them at the end of a cycle and think its a complete waste to run at the beginning. IMO its best to add them when your about to peak from test say like weeks 8 or 9 and continue to gain all the way into PCT. im sure alot of you will disagree but i learned some of these tricks from some og vets. your orals will work better when your test is in full swing anyway. just my 2 cents.
I like this advice!
One more thing, I ran a test enan/tren ace cycle a while back and wish I had started the tren at week 4 instead of two...
After I stopped the tren, I still had 4 weeks of test solo to go and strength decreased without the tren. Start it later dude.

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
I like this advice!
One more thing, I ran a test enan/tren ace cycle a while back and wish I had started the tren at week 4 instead of two...
After I stopped the tren, I still had 4 weeks of test solo to go and strength decreased without the tren. Start it later dude.
good advice IMO.

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
hows it look now?
look pretty good. i would drop the dbol on the front end and add a week or 2 earlier at the end. but to be honest it would be perfect with tbol instead of dbol. the gains with tbol are more keepable. but if you cant get it or what ever run the dbol at the end. maybe weeks 10-15. just be patient the first few weeks with out the kicker. in the end its better that way.

i mean your not going to be getting much if anything from the test after week 10. im assuming your test is dosed at 200mg/ml?

bwrestler31

Awards
look pretty good. i would drop the dbol on the front end and add a week or 2 earlier at the end. but to be honest it would be perfect with tbol instead of dbol. the gains with tbol are more keepable. but if you cant get it or what ever run the dbol at the end. maybe weeks 10-15. just be patient the first few weeks with out the kicker. in the end its better that way.

i mean your not going to be getting much if anything from the test after week 10. im assuming your test is dosed at 200mg/ml?
I didn't get the test yet. It will be dosed at 300mg/ml. Since you think test after 10 is pretty useless, how does this look? Also, I have 200 dbol tabs that are 10mg each, so if it is a good idea, I could run it at 30/30/40/40 the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. Is that a good idea or should I just save it?

Week 1: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 2: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 3: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 4: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 5: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod
Week 6: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod
Week 7: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-30mg/day
Week 8: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-30mg/day
Week 9: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-40mg/day
Week 10:Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-40mg/day

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
I didn't get the test yet. It will be dosed at 300mg/ml. Since you think test after 10 is pretty useless, how does this look? Also, I have 200 dbol tabs that are 10mg each, so if it is a good idea, I could run it at 30/30/40/40 the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. Is that a good idea or should I just save it?

Week 1: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 2: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 3: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 4: Test-E-600mg/week
Week 5: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod
Week 6: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod
Week 7: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-30mg/day
Week 8: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-30mg/day
Week 9: Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-40mg/day
Week 10:Test-E-600mg/week Tren-100mg/eod Dbol-40mg/day
i like this set up alot but i would do 12 weeks. the key to longer cycle is to just add things in and take things out per se. like if you were doing 20 weeks you would have test as your base and then you could have tren added in like you do above. then orals for maybe 4 weeks then take that one out and add something else. everything seems to work better with test.

but all in all i like this set up but for 12 weeks. **** the 15 weeker looked good too. even though you might not see much from the test after weeks 10 its good to keep running it for the added in orals.
whats your cycle history?

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards

pinning test E EOD makes zero sence. just pin the tren EOD.

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
Tren will fuck with your pecker as well dude. Just use deca and pin it when you pin your test.
yea tren will **** with your pecker but thats part of the game. if you can handle the sides to tren and dont mind your **** not working perhaps for a minute then run it. deca will keep you real smooth and you will need to watch the bloat as well with test. id use tren if the op can handle it.

liquidanimal

Awards
Tren>deca/ I really dont care for deca that much tren is far superior if the sides dont get you.

bwrestler31

Awards

NO!
haha

pinning test E EOD makes zero sence. just pin the tren EOD.
I will prob just pin the tren eod and the e twice a week.

yea tren will **** with your pecker but thats part of the game. if you can handle the sides to tren and dont mind your **** not working perhaps for a minute then run it. deca will keep you real smooth and you will need to watch the bloat as well with test. id use tren if the op can handle it.
I know tren isn't always the nicest compound, but I'm worried more about the good effects then the bad ones.

Tren>deca/ I really dont care for deca that much tren is far superior if the sides dont get you.
This is what I had been hearing.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
If you run the tren at 75 EOD you get an extra week and a half and can start it a little earlier, trust me 75 is enough.
No need to kick start a prop cycle, good luck!

bwrestler31

Awards
If you run the tren at 75 EOD you get an extra week and a half and can start it a little earlier, trust me 75 is enough.
No need to kick start a prop cycle, good luck!
I am actually going to pass on the tren at this point. I'm really a bit worried about the sides, and since it's only going to be my 2nd injectable cycle I am going to hold off on it.

Looks like I'll be sticking to prop, win, and dbol.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
You might want to bump the prop to a higher dose at about half way. The gains from it will level off before 12 weeks. I'd also go for more winny at the end.

You planning to ramp an AI before the contest?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Week 1: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 2: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 3: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 4: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-30mg/day
Week 5: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 6: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 7: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 8: Prop-150mg/eod
Week 9: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
Week 10: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
Week 11: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
Week 12: Prop-150mg/eod Win-25mg/day D-40mg/day
If ur doing a contest than add those dbols at the beggining and save winstrol for the end. Also have an AI. I think u should run tren ace 100mg/eod, thats 3-400mg/week even if u get any sides they wont b as bad.

bwrestler31

Awards
If ur doing a contest than add those dbols at the beggining and save winstrol for the end. Also have an AI. I think u should run tren ace 100mg/eod, thats 3-400mg/week even if u get any sides they wont b as bad.
I'm doing strongman/powerlifting type shows, not a bodybuilding show...

SoloScooter

Awards
I don't think this should be over complicated. If you are doing a powerlifting comp. It would behoove you to be on all three.Especially during that timeframe. That is the point, so why miss the point.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this should be over complicated. If you are doing a powerlifting comp. It would behoove you to be on all three.Especially during that timeframe. That is the point, so why miss the point.
exactly. for a pl comp all u need is test and dbol. id stay away from winstrol (joint problems) if ur a pl.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly. for a pl comp all u need is test and dbol. id stay away from winstrol (joint problems) if ur a pl.
well..Test and DBol are good. But neither can compare to Tren in strength. He should do all three when at the competition. Test, DBol, and Tren Ace for best strength gains. I too was under the impression that he was talking about bodybuilding, in which taking any oral that is "wet" towards the peak of the cycle would make no sense at all. But in this case, being all swelled up in water weight is good for strength.