Anadrol ?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Anadrol ?

What is effective dosing for Anadrol.... Would 50mg ED for 4 weeks be enough to make good gains?

2. Banned
    Answers

You use anadrol to kickstart an injectable. Sure, you will blow up while on, but the gains will subside when you are off..
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

100mg feels better, but may start effecting your appetite negatively.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Reason i ask is because i have 28 50mg caps.... thats 4 weeks @ 50mg, but if 50mg isnt enough to see results i wont use it.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

solo probably not. as a kickstart for a test cycle that is a pretty normal dose. 100mg of anadrol + 50mg dbol taken an hour preworkout on workout days only leaves you feeling well, I can't quite describe it, but its awesome A lot of people have issues with dosing that high between liver damage and loss of appetite.

An interesting thought is that it would/could make sense to use alongside a non-aromatizing non-methylated steroid as I'm thinking it would help keep libido up.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

i liked it at 50-75 mg

weight maybe dropped 3 lbs when i came off it and i stayed relativly lean on it,
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    solo probably not. as a kickstart for a test cycle that is a pretty normal dose. 100mg of anadrol + 50mg dbol taken an hour preworkout on workout days only leaves you feeling well, I can't quite describe it, but its awesome A lot of people have issues with dosing that high between liver damage and loss of appetite.

An interesting thought is that it would/could make sense to use alongside a non-aromatizing non-methylated steroid as I'm thinking it would help keep libido up.

right on. Well im gonna be running 6 weeks of CEL's X-tren and dermacrine, just looking for something to stack with it, and like i said, i have the anadrol.... so i was just wondering how 50mg of anadrol a day would work (especially alongside the Tren PH). if i dont use the anadrol, itll probably be the bottle of The One i have laying around. What do you think???

I know, not a 'real' gear cycle, but im not ready to pin yet... But im definitely looking foward to when i am, lol.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

i would say watch put for gyno... everyone is different but ive heard people having probs with a-bombs, as well as tren... just my thought especially since u dont have that extra test u would be getting from the inj.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

*out
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

IMO 50 mg of good legit drol is plenty to get big and strong off. I get almost no sides at that dose.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    right on. Well im gonna be running 6 weeks of CEL's X-tren and dermacrine, just looking for something to stack with it, and like i said, i have the anadrol.... so i was just wondering how 50mg of anadrol a day would work (especially alongside the Tren PH). if i dont use the anadrol, itll probably be the bottle of The One i have laying around. What do you think???

I know, not a 'real' gear cycle, but im not ready to pin yet... But im definitely looking foward to when i am, lol.
    50mg of drol will almost definitely top any cycle of The One.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 05:19 PM
  2. Anadrol ?
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. Should I use Anadrol?
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics