18g pin for test-e?

rothyman

Awards
I just ran into a bunch of 18 gauge pins. I'm wondering if I can shoot with these (glute).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hell no!!!! thats like using a dang hose. 23g and 25g are good for pinning......18g is waaaaaay too thick

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im using 22 and am having no problems. Do not use the 18's....

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I use 25-29g to inject. Have you looked at those 18 gauge needles? They're HUGE. I don't even draw with them as they destroy rubber stoppers pretty quick and before you know it there are chunks floating around in your gear.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its like stabbing yourself with a pencil dude...no way.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Load up 3cc's in an 18G and go for it! Let us know how long you stay passed out after jabbing yourself with the same gauge needle they use in cattle! :)

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
even if you can stand the pain. the 18 will give you tons of scar tissue.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I just ran into a bunch of 18 gauge pins. I'm wondering if I can shoot with these (glute).

Wow, Would you really try that??
Really??
You know what. If you are really asking that. Then I'm gonna say go ahead and try it!

Let us know how it works out for you.

People: This is what happens when you do not do your research............

Please.. Don't be a rothyman. Use search, and google.

JP.

onzero

Awards
yeah you can it'll hurt but gear should flow like water

EctoMeso

as every 1 has stated noway for the 18g, i used 23g or 25g for test/deca 500, and it was a breeze

rothyman

Awards
Wow, Would you really try that??
Really??
You know what. If you are really asking that. Then I'm gonna say go ahead and try it!

Let us know how it works out for you.

People: This is what happens when you do not do your research............

Please.. Don't be a rothyman. Use search, and google.

JP.
As for what happens when you don't do your research, take a look at yourself!

The whole point of asking the question was to obtain an answer, not to hear some nonsense from an old man who's still shooting juice.

And what exactly is a rothyman? Has the juice gotten to your head as well?

You remind me of one of those guys who will sit there and NOT ask a question because you care about how it will reflect on you. Honestly, I don't give a flying f*ck. I just wanted an answer.

Thanks to those who replied.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
As for what happens when you don't do your research, take a look at yourself!

The whole point of asking the question was to obtain an answer, not to hear some nonsense from an old man who's still shooting juice.

And what exactly is a rothyman? Has the juice gotten to your head as well?

You remind me of one of those guys who will sit there and NOT ask a question because you care about how it will reflect on you. Honestly, I don't give a flying f*ck. I just wanted an answer.

Thanks to those who replied.
Instead of needlessly dissing someone who actually took the time to answer your question (albeit in a way that was not to your liking), why not just do things the old fashioned way? :gotsearch

Granted, we're all here to learn and help each other, but by you asking a question that is easily answered with 4 minutes on google you're just cluttering the board.

No disrespect, but better yet, why not use some common sense? Just look at the 18g, does that look like something you'd want to stick in your glute? If the answer is yes, then do it. If it's no, then don't... It couldn't be more simple than that.

Hell, you might as well use a lawn dart. I've never even seen an 18g, the biggest I own is 21 and even that looks fearsome.

Personally, I wouldn't even use an 18g to draw. It will totally shred your rubber cap to pieces and you might end up injecting a tiny piece of rubber into your muscle. That is, if you use the same 18g to draw AND inject which actually wouldn't surprise me judging by your initial question. No offence.

Anyway, best of luck, let us know what you decide.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Instead of needlessly dissing someone who actually took the time to answer your question (albeit in a way that was not to your liking), why not just do things the old fashioned way? :gotsearch

Granted, we're all here to learn and help each other, but by you asking a question that is easily answered with 4 minutes on google you're just cluttering the board.

No disrespect, but better yet, why not use some common sense? Just look at the 18g, does that look like something you'd want to stick in your glute? If the answer is yes, then do it. If it's no, then don't... It couldn't be more simple than that.

Hell, you might as well use a lawn dart. I've never even seen an 18g, the biggest I own is 21 and even that looks fearsome.

Personally, I wouldn't even use an 18g to draw. It will totally shred your rubber cap to pieces and you might end up injecting a tiny piece of rubber into your muscle. That is, if you use the same 18g to draw AND inject which actually wouldn't surprise me judging by your initial question. No offence.

Anyway, best of luck, let us know what you decide.
Never seen a 18 g either am currently using 20g and its a little annoying, not a big deal. Also, switching needle to draw and inject is a waste in my opinion.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Never seen a 18 g either am currently using 20g and its a little annoying, not a big deal. Also, switching needle to draw and inject is a waste in my opinion.
Have you ever seen photos of what the tip of a needle looks like after one draw? It's literally flattened. You should always use a fresh needle to inject. But even at that, it's always easier to push a fluid through than to suck it in. You can push oil through a 25ga easily, but try to draw with a 25ga. Nearly impossible. I use an 18ga to draw (although it does tear up the stopper) and a 25ga to inject.

My friend used an 18ga to inject once by accident. It hurt a little more but wasn't horrible. I wouldn't advise it, but you'll live to tell about it if you do.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
your all ****ing *****s i tap a metal pole into my leg with a hammer and pour in my vial of test

feels john goodman

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever seen photos of what the tip of a needle looks like after one draw? It's literally flattened. You should always use a fresh needle to inject. But even at that, it's always easier to push a fluid through than to suck it in. You can push oil through a 25ga easily, but try to draw with a 25ga. Nearly impossible. I use an 18ga to draw (although it does tear up the stopper) and a 25ga to inject.

My friend used an 18ga to inject once by accident. It hurt a little more but wasn't horrible. I wouldn't advise it, but you'll live to tell about it if you do.
Hmm.. makes sense man. What are the benefits just less pain and scar tissue damage? I would do this but I don't have extra needles.

DigitalAsh

Awards
Hmm.. makes sense man. What are the benefits just less pain and scar tissue damage? I would do this but I don't have extra needles.
A pack of needle tips is so cheap, I wouldn't take any chances using the same pin. The pic he's talking about shows the whole point bent back so that it really doesn't even look sharp anymore. Same pic shows it after 6 injections and it's beat to hell. Just grab a pack of 23-25ga and save yourself some trouble.

As for 18ga, if you're gonna do that why not just go grab one of those finaplix cattle guns and start injecting the pellets? Would save you some time in the long run :fool2:

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I don't even load with a gauge that large.
If you hit yourself with that you would probably hear a pop (breaking skin) and you would more than likely bleed.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I don't even load with a gauge that large.
If you hit yourself with that you would probably hear a pop (breaking skin) and you would more than likely bleed.
x2, it will shred the stopper to ribbons.

jizmo

Awards
I used to throw the 18GA at my highschool track events. Never placed tho.