Real oral anabolics ?

synergy7

Banned
Awards
What are real anabolics that are oral ? People say don't use pro hormones and use the real thing. apart from injections what orals are there A/S wise ?

D-BOL.
ANAVAR.

i'm thinking of bulkers.

rsr08

Awards
What are real anabolics that are oral ? People say don't use pro hormones and use the real thing. apart from injections what orals are there A/S wise ?

D-BOL.
ANAVAR.

i'm thinking of bulkers.
lol honestly prohormones are steroids. Whether you use the already converted orals or prohormones that convert to the real stuff, I think it's wise to use the injectable steroids since they are safer. Orals, no matter what, will pass the first pass of the liver, increasing toxicity.

My understanding when ppl say "dont use PH/DS, use the real thing" mean use injectables, but that's IMO. And besides, from what I've researched, it's kinda stupid not running a test base when taking orals such as D-bol, anavar, etc

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Ahhh fair enough. Just for now i don't feel ready to do Injectables. Especially whilst living with the parent.

Just looking for an A/S oral compared to a pro hormone.

rsr08

Awards
Ahhh fair enough. Just for now i don't feel ready to do Injectables. Especially whilst living with the parent.

Just looking for an A/S oral compared to a pro hormone.
OT (Turinabol) I heard is good solo. The rest seem like it'd be pointless with a test base. I know what ya mean. I'm gonna start my first injection either may or june or hold off on it a lil longer (test e/mdrol kickstart).

But IMHO, it's pointless to run an already converted oral. Exceptions would be orals like Mdrol. PH/DS work and there's nothing really in the middle between PHs and A/S orals. Either go w/ the PHs/DS or run test w/ A/S orals. Your pick

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anavar, d-bol, turinabol, winstrol, anadrol, i know some companies are putting out oral trenbolone now...etc..things of this nature.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I think solo Dianabol might be one of the "better" solo-oral cycles. Most orals don't aromatize, so your estrogen will be driven very low which can result in all kinds of negative sides such as depression, lethargy, sore joints, dead libido, etc. On the other hand, Dianabol makes you feel great and won't dry out your joints. If you wanted to run a different oral, one possibility would be to stack a moderately low-dose of Dianabol to take advantage of the aromatization - maybe 10-20mg/day. I would never recommend an oral-only cycle, but if you were going to do it anyway, that's my advice.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you would be able to get away with injecting around your parents..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
methyl tren, bolasterone (dimethyltest), Methylhydroxynandrolone, and THG are being produced. but all pretty toxic, id rather inject. its really not that hard to do living with ur parents. take ur **** with u into the bathroom and take a shower, inject, store the used needles in a sealed jar and toss it when its full

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why risk getting busted for some dbol. If your going to risk it inject. Besides you do realize some of what your reffering to as prohormones are much stronger than the illegal orals.lol I'd take superdrol over dbol or winstrol anyday. I admit I do like anadrol though. But if you want the strongest get M1t. Alot of steroid dealers now carry it. Or you could get alpha one legally. I personally had the same results of it as I did m1t. But a couple other guys on here felt m1t was stronger but alpha one was still good.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL@methyl tren ha that would definatley be the strongest but I would avoid it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
busted by his parents? hes talking bout doing it at home dude. what r his parents gonna ground him? never did he say anything about getting anything online or through the mail.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
busted by his parents? hes talking bout doing it at home dude. what r his parents gonna ground him? never did he say anything about getting anything online or through the mail.
Nah I'd more concerned about police. ha I can promise you they will be more strict than his parents.lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Nah I'd more concerned about police. ha I can promise you they will be more strict than his parents.lol
if he has a connection for in person buying i wouldnt be too concerned, but then again, i get all of my stuff from a cop lol