does it matter if you run hcg like mid cycle

robxxxxxx69

Awards
is there any problem running hcg say like 4-5 weeks into your cycle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Ummm how long is the cycle, and what is it a cycle of?
10 week cycle test ace 600mg/week and tren ace 400mg/week i was thinkin of holding off on the tren until i got the hcg and just extending test to 12 weeks but i just wanted to know any downsides of running the test/tren right now and waiting 4 weeks to start hcg.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
10 week cycle test ace 600mg/week and tren ace 400mg/week i was thinkin of holding off on the tren until i got the hcg and just extending test to 12 weeks but i just wanted to know any downsides of running the test/tren right now and waiting 4 weeks to start hcg.
IMO the longer you can run the hcg along with the cycle the better. Holding off the tren ain't going to matter much, as test is gonna shut you down fast anyway, with or without the tren. There isn't a downside really to starting hcg 4 weeks in, many just do the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle. Its good you ask intelligent questions, because being cautious will save you in the end.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
IMO the longer you can run the hcg along with the cycle the better. Holding off the tren ain't going to matter much, as test is gonna shut you down fast anyway, with or without the tren. There isn't a downside really to starting hcg 4 weeks in, many just do the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle. Its good you ask intelligent questions, because being cautious will save you in the end.
haha yea better to ask questions than be sorry. thank you a ton brotha.

liquidanimal

Awards
IDK , but I am on a heavy cycle and I am going to run 5000iu of hcg over the last month of the cycle leading up to pct and see how that goes. I never get too much shrinkage anyways and I recover fast even at 36 yrs old