does it matter if you run hcg like mid cycle

  1. Registered User
    robxxxxxx69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0

    does it matter if you run hcg like mid cycle


    is there any problem running hcg say like 4-5 weeks into your cycle?

  2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by robxxxxxx69 View Post
    is there any problem running hcg say like 4-5 weeks into your cycle?
    Ummm how long is the cycle, and what is it a cycle of?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    robxxxxxx69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Ummm how long is the cycle, and what is it a cycle of?
    10 week cycle test ace 600mg/week and tren ace 400mg/week i was thinkin of holding off on the tren until i got the hcg and just extending test to 12 weeks but i just wanted to know any downsides of running the test/tren right now and waiting 4 weeks to start hcg.
    •   
       

  4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by robxxxxxx69 View Post
    10 week cycle test ace 600mg/week and tren ace 400mg/week i was thinkin of holding off on the tren until i got the hcg and just extending test to 12 weeks but i just wanted to know any downsides of running the test/tren right now and waiting 4 weeks to start hcg.
    IMO the longer you can run the hcg along with the cycle the better. Holding off the tren ain't going to matter much, as test is gonna shut you down fast anyway, with or without the tren. There isn't a downside really to starting hcg 4 weeks in, many just do the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle. Its good you ask intelligent questions, because being cautious will save you in the end.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Registered User
    robxxxxxx69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    IMO the longer you can run the hcg along with the cycle the better. Holding off the tren ain't going to matter much, as test is gonna shut you down fast anyway, with or without the tren. There isn't a downside really to starting hcg 4 weeks in, many just do the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle. Its good you ask intelligent questions, because being cautious will save you in the end.
    haha yea better to ask questions than be sorry. thank you a ton brotha.
  6. Registered User
    liquidanimal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0


    IDK , but I am on a heavy cycle and I am going to run 5000iu of hcg over the last month of the cycle leading up to pct and see how that goes. I never get too much shrinkage anyways and I recover fast even at 36 yrs old
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IntrAbolic with Dark Matter during Cycle
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 06:54 PM
  2. does it matter when to take?
    By softball501 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. A matter of Class
    By Syr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 12:21 PM
  4. does this matter i was going to run a cycle of
    By BigRich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in