Summer Cut

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
OK guys..here it is. Next cycle to get prepped for summer. Starting around April 15th. I have cut down from about 255 to a morning weight of 217 and now have top four visible abs, which is a first ever for me. Two choices I wanted to do:

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Winstrol

or

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar

Ive used anavar twice and love it. I was just curious on what you guys think about these two stacks and the synergy between the compounds.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
either one would be great. its a tough decision between the 2. if uve had success with var then i would stick with that

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply..yeah i love the var i get from my guy. it is ridiculous. i was doing some research tho suggesting that Tren and Winstrol work better together due to winstrol being a DHT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah there are differences between var and winny, but in my opinion very small differences. as u mentioned winstrol is a DHT, but it also has the likelyhood of killing ur joints where anavar is fine on the joints.

winny is basically poor mans var (IMO). some will say there are big differences....we all know how that goes...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
my vote is for the var, the whinny can cause problems with the joints and with the extra strength u will have from the tren chances are ur gonna want ur joints to be strong.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
very true. thanks for the comments. Var it is.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would also go with the var if you love it and it is working. They both are nice thou,but like nosnmiveins said what works best is what i would go with.winny is basically poor mans var. lol

synergyAM

Awards
I was looking to do this cycle as well. What are you dosing at and for how long?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks.

test prop 100mgs, tren 50mg eod
anavar last 6 weeks at prob 100mgs.

test and tren might be bumped up depending how i feel.

CamaroMan68

Awards
Hey guys,
Im actually looking into doing the same kinda cycle. Im going to add Clen in around week 3 of a 8 week cycle. I was looking at Test prop 100mgs & Tren A 75 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks then adding in Clen at 40 mcg ED, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Then adding in Winni at 50 mgs the last 3 weeks. I train a lot in Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu so the joint side effects of winnie arent sounding the best, I might be switching to anavar. I had some concerns about the Tren side effects on cardio and blood pressure. Ill be supplementing Hawthorn berry and celery seed to lower and maintain a regular blood pressure. Does anyone have any experience on the Tren side effects or recommendations for this cycle? Thanks

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Im actually looking into doing the same kinda cycle. Im going to add Clen in around week 3 of a 8 week cycle. I was looking at Test prop 100mgs & Tren A 75 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks then adding in Clen at 40 mcg ED, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Then adding in Winni at 50 mgs the last 3 weeks. I train a lot in Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu so the joint side effects of winnie arent sounding the best, I might be switching to anavar. I had some concerns about the Tren side effects on cardio and blood pressure. Ill be supplementing Hawthorn berry and celery seed to lower and maintain a regular blood pressure. Does anyone have any experience on the Tren side effects or recommendations for this cycle? Thanks
Tren def effects people in different ways but here is my experience, elevated BP, night sweats, 2 days of severe headaches which passed and did not recur, oily skin with some mild acne and closed me down hard (had blood taken) so for me it would be important to run HCG from day one as per Swales Protocol

CamaroMan68

Awards
Thanks for the quick response, I've read all about those effects but it seems those are related to higher doses? If you dont mind, what size of a dose were you running? Did you like the results from Tren? I've read so many good things about and Im getting pretty excited to try it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response, I've read all about those effects but it seems those are related to higher doses? If you dont mind, what size of a dose were you running? Did you like the results from Tren? I've read so many good things about and Im getting pretty excited to try it
just remember that with 90% of tren users, u will get just as many negative sides as u will positive.

strength will go up, and u will lean out if diet is spot on. but be prepared for mood swings, lethargy like a motherf ucker, dark smelly piss (even if ur getting down plenty of water), sweating at night, horrible endurance (even just walking around will have u winded).....this was all at 75mg ed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
90mg ED yes like it a lot for me definitely worth the sides

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
just remember that with 90% of tren users, u will get just as many negative sides as u will positive.

strength will go up, and u will lean out if diet is spot on. but be prepared for mood swings, lethargy like a motherf ucker, dark smelly piss (even if ur getting down plenty of water), sweating at night, horrible endurance (even just walking around will have u winded).....this was all at 75mg ed
Lol yes forgot about the dark smelly piss. Guess I'm one the lucky 10%, no lethargy or mood swings but yes they are very common with users

CamaroMan68

Awards
So I guess from what I'm hearing, Cycling Tren 75mg EOD would not be a good idea if I plan to train 3 hours of kickboxing and ju jitsu a day then? The negative cardio effects are killing my thoughts on using it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So I guess from what I'm hearing, Cycling Tren 75mg EOD would not be a good idea if I plan to train 3 hours of kickboxing and ju jitsu a day then? The negative cardio effects are killing my thoughts on using it
stick with test-e c or p, eq, winny, and var

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Lol yes forgot about the dark smelly piss. Guess I'm one the lucky 10%, no lethargy or mood swings but yes they are very common with users
He's talking about real trenbolone, not the designer tren

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about real trenbolone, not the designer tren
u are correct, sorry for the confusion. ppl need to start saying "designer tren" or "tren" (including quotations)....lets get sh!t straight here ppl

CamaroMan68

Awards
Would taking a smaller dose, the 75 mg or even 50 mg, reduce the sides of "tren", I looked into "eq" before and I wont be able to run it the full 12 weeks everyone recommends.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Would taking a smaller dose, the 75 mg or even 50 mg, reduce the sides of "tren", I looked into "eq" before and I wont be able to run it the full 12 weeks everyone recommends.
im using it at 50mgs for my first run

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
"tren" = designer tren, pills

tren = trenbolone, injectable

if ur talking trenbolone, then id start at 50mg eod and adjust the dose as needed

CamaroMan68

Awards
Great, thanks for all the help. I have trenbolone, tren, sorry for the miscommunication, I'm still getting the hang of it. You guys seem like you have tons of knowledge, what do you think of the rest of my cycle?

Originally Posted by CamaroMan68
Hey guys,

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks fine. winny doesnt cause joint issues for everyone....u may want to try it 4 weeks.

the clen will need to be tapered up for desired results, ur body will simply get used to 40mcg over a 2 week period....so run 40mcg a few days, then 60mcg, then 80mcg...etc

TrynaImprove

Awards

Hey Nos, why do you only recommend those?! I mean there are others that are mild. what others would you recommend for a first cycle?! do anavar, deca-durabolin, decabol, primo depot, dianabol, sus 250, etc?!... i'm not questioning you outta disrespect. I'm just learning.

a pm would be greatly appreciated by you or any help at all. thanks.

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
these are all considered mild and great for endurance athletes, i left primo out because it usually costs too much for ppl to even consider.

for a first cycle i would recommend test (e,c, or p) with an oral of choice (anavar, winstrol, dbol or OTC designers) for a kickstart....with an option to add an oral in at the end of the cycle

TrynaImprove

Awards
well im in sports that require a lot of endurance stamina strength overall excellence... baseball, football, soccer, boxing. Which cycle (type of gear and length of cycle for each) would you recommend out of the ones you stated before?! I have been told to skip the PH's as they do little to nothing in the long term but AAS can help me achieve my goals. I dont plan on taking them yet til i lower my bf%. thanks for helping me out.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well im in sports that require a lot of endurance stamina strength overall excellence... baseball, football, soccer, boxing. Which cycle (type of gear and length of cycle for each) would you recommend out of the ones you stated before?! I have been told to skip the PH's as they do little to nothing in the long term but AAS can help me achieve my goals. I dont plan on taking them yet til i lower my bf%. thanks for helping me out.
Test E 500mg/week 1-16
EQ 600mg/week 1-16
Anavar 50mg ed 11-18 (or u can run winstrol 50mg ed weeks 13-18)

TrynaImprove

Awards
Nos, you've been a great help. now i just need a legitimate source. i think i have one since i've been involved with gear deals but never actually used them myself. dont wanna ASK for sources but need help. PMs would still be appreciated. lol.

PS: i'm just not sure how to tell if what i have is the real deal or not.

CamaroMan68

Awards
I guess I'm in the same sort of training as TrynaImprove, but I only have the 8 weeks open. Is the cycle I listed before going to really hurt my training, or should I just stop asking hypothetical questions and assess when the time comes.

thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm in the same sort of training as TrynaImprove, but I only have the 8 weeks open. Is the cycle I listed before going to really hurt my training, or should I just stop asking hypothetical questions and assess when the time comes.

thanks
asses when then time comes. i doubt u would notice lack of endurance on tren only at 50-75mg eod

onzero

Awards
var all the way.

both will cut you hard, but var the results will be more fat loss, winstrol will give you more water loss and achy joints

jayp83

Awards
Anyone know anything about Winijet?? Its a type of Winstrol that I read you have to drink. I have it in my possession but have not started to use it yet. There is minimal information on google about it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know anything about Winijet?? Its a type of Winstrol that I read you have to drink. I have it in my possession but have not started to use it yet. There is minimal information on google about it.
and y do u have to drink it?

jayp83

Awards
Not really sure, people who have taken it suggested drinking it because the compound is so thick.

jayp83

Awards
Lol I know just having a hard time finding information on it which is why I ask here. People seem to have the best information and know the best places to look for information.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Lol I know just having a hard time finding information on it which is why I ask here. People seem to have the best information and know the best places to look for information.
well where have u been looking/searching my brother? i'll try to help the best i can

jayp83

Awards
Google, here mostly. Not a whole lot. I started a thread on Winijet got no responses. A friend of mine told me this is one of the top sites for finding info on this kind of stuff.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hhmm...might wanna try professionalmuscle. they have alot of IFBB pros there and alot of resources.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Google, here mostly. Not a whole lot. I started a thread on Winijet got no responses. A friend of mine told me this is one of the top sites for finding info on this kind of stuff.
no clue what winijet is, but this i know:

Winstrol can be suspended in water, this version comes in an amp or vial and can be injected or ingested orally.

winstrol can be suspended in oil, comes in a vial, this version is for injection only.

winstrol can be suspended in alcohol and other solvents, comes in a non-sterile storage bottle, this version is for oral use only.

hope this helps

jayp83

Awards
!

no clue what winijet is, but this i know:

Winstrol can be suspended in water, this version comes in an amp or vial and can be injected or ingested orally.

winstrol can be suspended in oil, comes in a vial, this version is for injection only.

winstrol can be suspended in alcohol and other solvents, comes in a non-sterile storage bottle, this version is for oral use only.

hope this helps
Every bit of information I can get helps!! Thank you and I appreciate all of it!! :D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thought I would give ya'll fellas and update lol

i started the cycle on march 25th and a starting bodyweight of 212. so almost two weeks in now. i am at 100mgs of prop and 50mgs of tren ace eod. so far it is pretty successful this soon. strength is increasing, i'm sleeping great, no night sweats, no anger issues, no real effect on appetite, vascularity has increased notcieably in my upper body. only thing is i notice my skin is a little dry. but other than that no side effects or anything to report. i have noticed that i am more tired than normal, but when its time to hit it in the gym im ready. i have about another month until i add anavar. still doing cardio and stamina doesn't seem to be effected but it is still early. i am still poppin wood no problem, but i think that is contributed to daily usage of muira puama and bulk-1-carboxy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0