Summer Cut

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Lol I know just having a hard time finding information on it which is why I ask here. People seem to have the best information and know the best places to look for information.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jayp83 View Post
    Lol I know just having a hard time finding information on it which is why I ask here. People seem to have the best information and know the best places to look for information.
    well where have u been looking/searching my brother? i'll try to help the best i can

  3. Google, here mostly. Not a whole lot. I started a thread on Winijet got no responses. A friend of mine told me this is one of the top sites for finding info on this kind of stuff.
    •   
       


  4. hhmm...might wanna try professionalmuscle. they have alot of IFBB pros there and alot of resources.

  5. Thanks for the help man!! Appreciate it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jayp83 View Post
    Google, here mostly. Not a whole lot. I started a thread on Winijet got no responses. A friend of mine told me this is one of the top sites for finding info on this kind of stuff.
    no clue what winijet is, but this i know:

    Winstrol can be suspended in water, this version comes in an amp or vial and can be injected or ingested orally.

    winstrol can be suspended in oil, comes in a vial, this version is for injection only.

    winstrol can be suspended in alcohol and other solvents, comes in a non-sterile storage bottle, this version is for oral use only.

    hope this helps
  7. !


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no clue what winijet is, but this i know:

    Winstrol can be suspended in water, this version comes in an amp or vial and can be injected or ingested orally.

    winstrol can be suspended in oil, comes in a vial, this version is for injection only.

    winstrol can be suspended in alcohol and other solvents, comes in a non-sterile storage bottle, this version is for oral use only.

    hope this helps
    Every bit of information I can get helps!! Thank you and I appreciate all of it!!

  8. thought I would give ya'll fellas and update lol

    i started the cycle on march 25th and a starting bodyweight of 212. so almost two weeks in now. i am at 100mgs of prop and 50mgs of tren ace eod. so far it is pretty successful this soon. strength is increasing, i'm sleeping great, no night sweats, no anger issues, no real effect on appetite, vascularity has increased notcieably in my upper body. only thing is i notice my skin is a little dry. but other than that no side effects or anything to report. i have noticed that i am more tired than normal, but when its time to hit it in the gym im ready. i have about another month until i add anavar. still doing cardio and stamina doesn't seem to be effected but it is still early. i am still poppin wood no problem, but i think that is contributed to daily usage of muira puama and bulk-1-carboxy.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. summer help
    By xj9ml7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. Jim's Summer Cut CKD Log
    By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 04:56 PM
  4. Best Summer PH?
    By papapumpsd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:46 PM
  5. Should i run SD with S1+ for the summer?
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in