Back Acne With EQ

1. Back Acne With EQ

I have run test e by itself in the past, and this cycle I am running:

weeks 1-15 Test E 600mg
    weeks 1-15 EQ 600mg

I have noticed that I am getting a lot of back acne. With my prior Test E cycles I didn't really have any back acne at all....Now since I've added the EQ I've noticed a lot. It's rather irritating. Anything I can take to kind of help make it go away or stop it from happening?

2. theres all types of scrubs and things that can help. tanning also helps.

my problem with the scrubs was that i couldnt reach my back to apply it....so my gf got me a back washers thingy that has a long handle....i love it

3. hahahah good deal...just wondered if there was any kind of supplement, vitamin, or herb I could take that would help with this issue.
    •   

4. Accutane destroys acne... Dawn dish soap works great as well..

5. thanks a lot

6. I did accutane at 20mg/day (not too high of a dose). Barely any acne in under a month. The depression kicked in a lil after a month though.

If its bad enough that you're getting scarred up i would do it, but if not i would skip out and use all the scrubs.

7. dawn dish soap works like a charm for me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

8. I relied heavily on Nizoral shampoo to help back acne and chest acne go away. Yes Accutane works wonders but is a heavy hitter on the liver, so a no-no if running orals as well.

9. go tanning...seriously.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    go tanning...seriously.
    oddly enough, this works

11. Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I did accutane at 20mg/day (not too high of a dose). Barely any acne in under a month. The depression kicked in a lil after a month though.

If its bad enough that you're getting scarred up i would do it, but if not i would skip out and use all the scrubs.
    Im on 60mg of accutane a day and notice no depression sides. Got bloods back after a month and my liver values were fine as well.. The derm asked me why my white blood cell count was so high and I just told him I had a cold that day..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:21 PM
  2. Help with Acne and Back Acne
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:32 AM