bad inject

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
today I had a bad inject experience. I was injecting test e into my glute and the needle was more painful than usual going in, but went ahead and aspirated, injected, then I pulled the needle out and accidentally stabbed it into my hip, about a cm, while that distracted me, I wasn't able to put a tissue over my inject spot immediately, and blood ran all the day down the back of my leg. Should I worry about the spot I stabbed my hip? No alcohol swab was used their obviously but I had just showered immediatly before. Also, is it likely that I lost most of the test when the blood ran out of the inject spot or (hopefully) would that blood not have the test mixed in with it, meaning I still retained the test.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine. I accidentally started to jab myself with a 20g in the thigh and as I poked realized I hadnt changed the needle. The most blood I have gotten when pulling out the needle is a couple drops..

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
No, you still retained the test that you initially injected. In all likelihood you passed through a vein on the way out, and thats why there was blood coming out.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine. I accidentally started to jab myself with a 20g in the thigh and as I poked realized I hadnt changed the needle. The most blood I have gotten when pulling out the needle is a couple drops..

A 20 gauge? Ouch.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A 20 gauge? Ouch.
Ya, its a good thing I only went in about a mm.. I use 22 to inject.. Hit my trap once with that gauge and ****in ouch.. It is still sore deep down in the trap..

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ya, its a good thing I only went in about a mm.. I use 22 to inject.. Hit my trap once with that gauge and ****in ouch.. It is still sore deep down in the trap..
damn...i can feel pain in my quads just from reading this.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn...i can feel pain in my quads just from reading this.
Oh ya, any movement involving my traps are hindered now... I have to put a hold on bent over rows and deads for about another week probably. Couldnt squat last week; bar put too much pressure on sore trap. Probably wont be able to squat this week; Hit my thigh for the first time, so the soreness is bad and ROM is about 50 percent..

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya, any movement involving my traps are hindered now... I have to put a hold on bent over rows and deads for about another week probably. Couldnt squat last week; bar put too much pressure on sore trap. Probably wont be able to squat this week; Hit my thigh for the first time, so the soreness is bad and ROM is about 50 percent..
Ive only injected in the outer thigh, the first 4-6shots in my thigh were bad and i was pretty sore. but now im perfectly fine. im gonna try a delt shot monday for the first time lol. and i know i will do glute shots later on in my life.

my friend has done a chest shot....that scares me.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
only glute/quad for me, glutes are definately preferable now though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i only do quad / shoulders injections

To much scar tissue in the glute. kinda sucks, plus less pain when using NPP ior sust

if i do those in the glute i literally cant walk,.

2 mL npp in quad sore for like 3 days,

2mL sust in delt, no probs at all

quad is starting to hurt a lil the initial poke but all good,

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why are you pinning your trap?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
QUESTION ive been rotating shoulders for the last 4 weeks pinning i dont feel very confdent pinning anywhere else but is it normal to be bleeding after pulling the syringe out. i mean the first 4 injects ihad no blood at all went all well not that much pain only a few days afterwards but i just work it out but lately i notice that its been harder to even to break through my skin i have to push with some pressure. when i pull it out slowly blood begins to drip out i just cover with alcohol pad then bandaid. am i good to go? oh yeah i dont see any blood while i inject entering the syringe so i dont think im hitting a vein on the way in

rsr08

Awards
Glute shots hurting??? Thigh injects hurt going in???? This is honestly the very very first time hearing all this!!

What size needles are yall using?:suspect:

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Glute shots hurting??? Thigh injects hurt going in???? This is honestly the very very first time hearing all this!!

What size needles are yall using?:suspect:
22 GAUGE 1 INCH:AR15firing:

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Anybody done a calf or chest shot I seen it on another site

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I had been told by a member that it was a painless inject. Bad idea, it even effected my running ability for 2 weeks...
Anybody done a calf or chest shot I seen it on another site

im sorry, but these are just dumb ideas. what is wrong with the glute, shoulder and thigh. The only time you should have to resort to anything else would be if your doing ed injects with multiple compounds. I had to utilize calf injects on a tren ace/test prop run because i was doing ed injects. But for test e or something its just senseless. I dont understand why you would do it.