1st cycle help ?

maxxxout

Awards
Turinabol , arimidex, (oral) and winstrol ..Arimidex to elevate test and control estogen, turinabol simply because i dont like shut down ..winstrol for help burning fat what do you think ? need experienced help here ? Many thanks for your input ..MAXXX

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
add test.

winstrol doesnt burn fat, diet and cardio does

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
There's alot of info you really need to read up on. Doesnt seem like you are very informed when it comes to AAS. Turnibol does shut you down, as does any other steroid. I highly suggest you research ALOT more before taking any of these substances.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Turinabol , arimidex, (oral) and winstrol ..Arimidex to elevate test and control estogen, turinabol simply because i dont like shut down ..winstrol for help burning fat what do you think ? need experienced help here ? Many thanks for your input ..MAXXX
I would drop the winny and the Tbol and go with Test E or C 500mg/wk. Keep the arimidex on hand but don't use it unless you start developing sides unless you already know you are estrogen sensitive.

maxxxout

Awards
THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR HELP :)

Correct tBol is supposed to not be as suppressive and Decreases HPTA function are supposedly mild ? Whats your experience ? Is it as suppressive as others like deca, test ? Diet and cardio very important.. I once got very strict with my diet ..eating proteins and green vegetables only. No sugar pastas etc..Worked out a 1hour heavy weights brutal work out. then got on a treadmill very steep set at a moderate walk , with 8 lb ankle weights stayed on for an hour..7 days i lost 19.5 LB ! Some folks think its impossible ..but the power of your bodies metabolic process is more powerful then most think it is. I have studied quite a bit..but i am a newbie no doubt. Ive read that arimidex was used for improving sexual disfunction..can be utilized as a more natural test therapy. I thought that if it worked that well..it would keep TBol from shutting me down? And if tbol helps control shgb like winstrol is supposed to ? And some growth hormone? .. then i thought it would make a good (mild cycle) to start...? Dont get me wrong ..not arguing with your experience guys..these are my thoughts .. Im here to learn ....I guess i was trying put together a cycle that wouldnt be to harsh on the liver and would control estrogen from the start (arimidex) ive read about those side ..nasty they can be ...Im certainly waiting for your further input guys..experience is everything THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS :) !!!!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, winstrol is harsh on your liver and test is not. Just do a straight test cycle for your first time. And arimidex for sexual function? Never heard of that; it lowers your estrogen levels in your body.

maxxxout

Awards
GAMER ...heres something from research..

Arimidex halts the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, and thus helps to prevent those side effects from occurring. Typically, in breast cancer studies, we see a dose of about 1mg/day being used, and in steroid using athletes, this is also the amount we would often see. That dose may be slightly excessive, however. In a study conducted on males, examining estrogen suppression in males caused by Arimidex, both .5mg and 1mg doses of were shown to decrease estrogen by around 50%. In both the 1 and .5mg groups in that same study, testosterone levels were raised significantly and both LH and FSH also went up slightly. (1)
When testosterone converts to estrogen in males, it feeds into the negative feedback loop that causes testosterone to cease being produced. Therefore, most compounds that will lower aromatization, such as an AI like Arimidex, will also raise testosterone by inhibition of the negative feedback loop that signals your body to halt testosterone production. In fact, in the case of Arimidex, the elevation in Testosterone provided by the inhibition of estrogen is so large that it can actually be used as a very mild form of testosterone replacement therapy for already hypogonadal men (2). Although, this points to its use in post-cycle-therapy, I hold the personal opinion that for numerous reasons Arimidex is best kept to use on a cycle, while Aromasin (exemestane) is a better choice in a post cycle recovery routing. Got this from www.isteroids.com

maxxxout

Awards
Gamer ?

Well, winstrol is harsh on your liver and test is not. Just do a straight test cycle for your first time. And arimidex for sexual function? Never heard of that; it lowers your estrogen levels in your body.
How are you bud ? :) Did you check out the info? What do you all think??