TNE Suspention

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I'm gearing up for a run of TNE suspension. Ill be homebrewing it at 75mg/ml but would like to brew 60ml at once instead of the 20ml most recipes call for.
Does anyone have experience brewing these larger amounts?

My only concern is preventing the BA/BB/P80/TNE from crashing in the filter as I would be attempting to push 9ml of heated material through a .22 micron filter. Ive read that baking everything (filters/needles, syringes) as well as heating up the BA/BB/P80/TNE mix can keep things flowing longer. Is there anything else I might want to try to keep things from crashing or am I being over paranoid?

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I guess I answered my own question. I hit the limit at around 6ml of TNE/BA/BB/PS80. I heated everything up and baked the syringe, filter and vial at 200F for a 10min prior to filtering to keep things as warm as possible but it still crashed with a few ml left in the syringe. Next time Ill just suck it up and by more filters and stick with 20ml batches. Good thing TNE isnt too expensive.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Ive noticed that the suspension settles to the bottom after a day or so. The fluid on top is still looks like milk but if I let it sit for a day or two there will be about an 1/8-1/4 inch of solid collected at the bottom of the 100ml vial. Is this normal for suspension?

allen70

Awards
Hey Icon how'd the homebrew go? I'm looking at doing this soon, but most of the info out there is from a while ago. How do you plan on running it?

dice404

Awards
you know, esterification is relatively simple with only very basic knowledge of organic chemistry. alcohols react with carboxylic acids to produce esters.... anyone have any vinegar for some salad dressing? an acid catalyst with a little bit of heat to reflux the dressing really adds flavor to that salad.

aren't riddles fun!

disclaimer: please don't actually try to make salad dressing by refluxing a mixture of HOAc and chemicals that have hydroxyl groups with an H3O+ catalyst

hope i didn't break any rules, and I apologize if i did

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
a friend made it at 75mg/ml 40bb/2ba and 25% EO with rest GSO

goodluck

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Hey Icon how'd the homebrew go? I'm looking at doing this soon, but most of the info out there is from a while ago. How do you plan on running it?
Right now trying the test suspension using Spidey's method. It turned out ok but I lost some of it as I tried to make more than the recommended 20-30ml and it cooled during filtering, crashing in the filter. If I attempt that recipe again Ill keep it to 20 total ml or less.
Ive just ordered some Ethyl Oleate and Guaiacol and will try making a recipe at 125mg/ml. Not that the suspension isnt effective, but there is a significant amount of pain associated with this stuff so Im looking into some different recipes. Still this stuff at 75-100mg ED with 50mg dBol ED is pretty awesome for strength and weight gain.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Right now trying the test suspension using Spidey's method. It turned out ok but I lost some of it as I tried to make more than the recommended 20-30ml and it cooled during filtering, crashing in the filter. If I attempt that recipe again Ill keep it to 20 total ml or less.
Ive just ordered some Ethyl Oleate and Guaiacol and will try making a recipe at 125mg/ml. Not that the suspension isnt effective, but there is a significant amount of pain associated with this stuff so Im looking into some different recipes. Still this stuff at 75-100mg ED with 50mg dBol ED is pretty awesome for strength and weight gain.
The Ethyl Oleate and Guaiacol recipe is much better IMO than the standard suspension. There is considerably less pain and what pain there is diminishes fast. My guess is that because the suspension is largely water, it gets absorbed quickly leaving behind the test crystals which cause the pain. With the EO/Guaiacol it may be a slower absorption and not producing a huge concentration of test crystals in the immediate area of the injection. Also because the concentration is 125mg/ml I can inject almost half the volume and still be getting 525mg a week.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Just wanted to update things a bit. The Ethyl Oleate and Guaiacol recipie is still working out well. So far strength and weight gain is good and the pain at the site of injection continues to be tolerable. Ive seen posts where people claim that guaiacol has analgesic properties. I feel there may be some truth to this as 5min after pinning there is no noticeable pain at all. Pain starts about 6hrs after pinning and peaks around 12 and is gone within 48hrs. All of the pain is tolerable, but I found similar pain with .3ml or .6ml so I went from [email protected] down to [email protected]. So far this has been working well and I haven't noticed any difference between 1xED or 2xED other than just one part of my body hurts rather than 2. The only downside of this so far is that the guaiacol has a fairly strong smell that lingers after brewing and that you can smell and taste for a few minutes after pinning. To me it smells like smoked almonds but Ive heard it described also as smokey beef jerky.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
icon, how are the gains so far? are u site injecting? (bi's, tri's, delts etc)

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
icon, how are the gains so far? are u site injecting? (bi's, tri's, delts etc)
Gains so far have been good (+13lbs in 5wks), but I feel they could have been much better if my diet could be more stable. Ill have a few weeks where I can dial it in and eat well over maintenance and then life gets in the way and for a few days here and there Ill not be able to get what I need. That being said I'm still happy with the results and plan to run it to 10wks.

Ive been doing a site rotation of Tri's, delts and quads. With tri's and delts I'm hopping to get some of that fabled sight enhancement and the quads are thrown in there to give the other groups a break.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I recently had to make another batch of suspension and was able to get it easily at 150mg/ml with Ethyl Oleate and Guaiacol, I'm not quite sure what the limit is for the concentration or which solvent is doing the majority of the work but I may see if I can tweak it next time around to push it closer to 200mg/ml. Still 150mg/ml for TNE isn't bad at all and there isn't a noticeable increase in pain from the higher concentration.
I'm curious if anyone has any links to site enhancement with TNE. Right now its too early to tell if the increase at the injection sites is from constant trauma caused by the injections, general size increase from the AAS or if it really is a byproduct of TNE injections. I think the next run of this Ill take accurate measurements to see what kind of change I can elicit.