hcg help bros

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. hcg help bros

i dont really know much about hcg and needed a little help.

so im runnin my test ace 12 weeks, and tren ace weeks 4-12

for hcg when should i start injecting it?
    how much do i inject?
    on an insulin syringe where should the marker be at for how much i inject?
    do i run this with during cycle and pct or just during cycle?

i think thats all the questions i have.

2. Not sure why you are doing HCG with test and tren? HCg works best with a low calorie diet which would defeat the purpose of the test and tren, so that should answer the question on when to run it. Also, seems like you have not done a lot of research since you are asking questions you should prior to purchasing.
    With that said here is some info, but you really need to do more research:a 29 gauge pin by 1/2 into fatty deposit areas like the mid section and quanities can vary.
    why the tren 4-12?, thats a long time to run a ph or ps, it will have some effect on your liver going that long. I would suggest you run it for about 3 weeks at the begining to jump start while you wait for the test to kick in.
    Anyway, good luck to you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sampson27 View Post
    Not sure why you are doing HCG with test and tren? HCg works best with a low calorie diet which would defeat the purpose of the test and tren, so that should answer the question on when to run it. Also, seems like you have not done a lot of research since you are asking questions you should prior to purchasing.
    With that said here is some info, but you really need to do more research:a 29 gauge pin by 1/2 into fatty deposit areas like the mid section and quanities can vary.
    why the tren 4-12?, thats a long time to run a ph or ps, it will have some effect on your liver going that long. I would suggest you run it for about 3 weeks at the begining to jump start while you wait for the test to kick in.
    Anyway, good luck to you
    u have no clue what ur talking about man, i suggest sticking to other sections of this forum.

hes taking test ace and tren ace....not some garbage designer steroid. and hes not talking about the fad HCG diet...

Rob, i would start the HCG when u start the tren. 250iu 2x week works well....run it right up until PCT (not during PCT).

4. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    u have no clue what ur talking about man, i suggest sticking to other sections of this forum.

hes taking test ace and tren ace....not some garbage designer steroid. and hes not talking about the fad HCG diet...

Rob, i would start the HCG when u start the tren. 250iu 2x week works well....run it right up until PCT (not during PCT).
    Hey Nos, no need to get your panties in a bunch, I made a mistake and mis-read his post. I know the difference, just read his post quickly and jumped right in with what I thought I was answering a question on.
    As far as the hcg diet, I am not talking about a diet, just pointing out that the info out there that hcg is run with a low calorie diet, and it might yield greater benifits run during a cut.
    No worries bro, this is a forum to share info and pass along your opinion and to help educate everyone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sampson27 View Post
    Not sure why you are doing HCG with test and tren? HCg works best with a low calorie diet which would defeat the purpose of the test and tren, so that should answer the question on when to run it. Also, seems like you have not done a lot of research since you are asking questions you should prior to purchasing.
    Anyway, good luck to you
    lmfaoooooo really bro it sounds like you're the one who needs to do research.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

alrighty bro thank you bro

7. remember u need to take into account the short half life of HCG once you have mixed it with the BA water. Once reconstituted it has a general half life of 23-43 days depending on which studies you read. Remember to keep it in a cool area, refridgerator. i use 30 gauge half in and inject at a 45 degree angle, ( i also aspirate as well). I used a 250IU's twice a week (mon and thursday) and had very good results. Remember to stop the HCG 3.5 days prior to PCT. And PAY very close attention when reconsitituting it, HCG is very fragile, remember to swirl till its clear DO NOT SHAKE the vial or it will be worthless. Goodluck and i think HCG is a great addition to any long cycle made my recovery way faster than i had expected.

8. Quote Originally Posted by robxxxxxx69 View Post
    on an insulin syringe where should the marker be at for how much i inject?
    You'll need to do a little math for this. If you have a 5000iu amp, and you reconstitute with 10ml of bac water, that will give you 500iu/ml. An insulin syringe is 1ml, so if you're injecting 250iu, it would be at the '50' mark on a insulin syringe (0.5ml).

You could reconstitute with 5ml of bac water, which would cut that in half (1000iu/ml, 250iu = '25' mark on pin).

9. it makes perfect sense running hcg during a cycle...I am doing so now on dbol, test cyp run. prevents shutdown and makes for an easier recovery. IMO better during than after so not to desensitize testes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    remember u need to take into account the short half life of HCG once you have mixed it with the BA water. Once reconstituted it has a general half life of 23-43 days depending on which studies you read. Remember to keep it in a cool area, refridgerator. i use 30 gauge half in and inject at a 45 degree angle, ( i also aspirate as well). I used a 250IU's twice a week (mon and thursday) and had very good results. Remember to stop the HCG 3.5 days prior to PCT. And PAY very close attention when reconsitituting it, HCG is very fragile, remember to swirl till its clear DO NOT SHAKE the vial or it will be worthless. Goodluck and i think HCG is a great addition to any long cycle made my recovery way faster than i had expected.
    if i'm looking to run hcg from week 4 until week 16 of my cycle, how would i do this before the hcg expires? would i need to get another vial of bacteriostatic water? will the powder keep for much longer than when it is mixed in the water? is it even safe to use it for that long, even 250iu's twice a week? i've read from multiple sources that using it for more than 6 weeks can desensitize the leydig cells...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

this right there. i would go like this tho
    1-10 test
    1-8 tren
    1-8 HCG
    11-15 PCT

i knw test ace has fast half life but i would take that 1 week off before PCT just to make sure everything clears out of ur system.

also, wat doses are u running??

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    if i'm looking to run hcg from week 4 until week 16 of my cycle, how would i do this before the hcg expires? would i need to get another vial of bacteriostatic water? will the powder keep for much longer than when it is mixed in the water? is it even safe to use it for that long, even 250iu's twice a week? i've read from multiple sources that using it for more than 6 weeks can desensitize the leydig cells...
    Your going to have to do the math out and i would suggest u only buy 5000 IU's at a time. U wil need multiple vials of HCG because it will expire, u wil also need bac water to mix it with, I suggest u buy 30ml of bac water. The powder does not keep when mixed with the water. The point at which the half life count down starts is once it is reconstituted (ie mixed wth bac water). You have to look at the doseages they are talking about. Because there are 2 primary ways of running HCG.

1) run it at a low dose throughout the cycle like 250IU's 2x a week
    2) 1000Iu's EOD duing the phase you are waiting for the half life to come about.

I have used number 1 and found it very helpful. i dont think number 2 is as forgiving as number 1.

13. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    Your going to have to do the math out and i would suggest u only buy 5000 IU's at a time. U wil need multiple vials of HCG because it will expire, u wil also need bac water to mix it with, I suggest u buy 30ml of bac water. The powder does not keep when mixed with the water. The point at which the half life count down starts is once it is reconstituted (ie mixed wth bac water). You have to look at the doseages they are talking about. Because there are 2 primary ways of running HCG.

2) 1000Iu's EOD duing the phase you are waiting for the half life to come about.

I have used number 1 and found it very helpful. i dont think number 2 is as forgiving as number 1.
    you can not say this because u have never ran it that way.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    you can not say this because u have never ran it that way.
    I have read multiple threads on here from others who said they feel that the first way is the safest rather than the massive amount short burst to try and get **** started again. There are threads all over this board saying which is better and why and the OP can read up and decide on his own.

I have also never put a shot gun to my face and pulled the trigger, does this also mean i cannot say that is a bad idea?

What i was saying is personal opinion based on what i have read, if i was indeed saying one was the RIGHT way and one was the wrong way iwould have followed it up with a literary medical journal.

15. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    this right there. i would go like this tho
    1-10 test
    1-8 tren
    1-8 HCG
    11-15 PCT

i knw test ace has fast half life but i would take that 1 week off before PCT just to make sure everything clears out of ur system.

also, wat doses are u running??

Why stop HCG at week 8? the half life of HCG in the body is 3days. Why allow shut down to start occuring from week 8 wha would be the benefit of that.

I suggest u stop 3 days ahead of PCT (YES i have personally done this and it worked GREAT). If u want to take a week off or run it like how he said its all up to you however u need to do the research to make sure u know exactly where u stand and what you are getting into.

16. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post

i only have access to 5000ius and cannot get more. what would be the best way to use this amount and why do you suggest using 1000ius? when you say "for the half life to come about" are you referring to the time the test clears from your system? the power pct protocol looks like this:

hCG: 1500iu E4D, 3 doses total, from day 1
    Week 1: Nolva 40mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 2: Nolva 30mg/day; Clomid 50mg/day
    Week 3: Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 50mg/day
    Week 4-6: Nolva 10mg/day

this seems to be different from what most people are suggesting. why can't it be used alongside nolva as stated above?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    i only have access to 5000ius and cannot get more. what would be the best way to use this amount and why do you suggest using 1000ius? when you say "for the half life to come about" are you referring to the time the test clears from your system? the power pct protocol looks like this:

this seems to be different from what most people are suggesting. why can't it be used alongside nolva as stated above?
    u ask too many questions. either do my way or do ^, both will work well.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    You'll need to do a little math for this. If you have a 5000iu amp, and you reconstitute with 10ml of bac water, that will give you 500iu/ml. An insulin syringe is 1ml, so if you're injecting 250iu, it would be at the '50' mark on a insulin syringe (0.5ml).

You could reconstitute with 5ml of bac water, which would cut that in half (1000iu/ml, 250iu = '25' mark on pin).
    What ratio do people typically mix HCG? Are there pros/cons to lower/higher concentrations? I have a friend that wants to take 500iu E5D........

Personal experience only please.

19. I am about to start running Hcg at 250 iu e4d.. How long is the shelf life of the Hcg once it is reconstituted

20. Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreaker View Post
    I am about to start running Hcg at 250 iu e4d.. How long is the shelf life of the Hcg once it is reconstituted
    about 40 days refrigerated in my expereince...some say up to 60 days

21. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    u ask too many questions. either do my way or do ^, both will work well.
    that's what people say when they don't have the answers. nothing here is "your" way, doc. you regurgitated this from somewhere. if you can't remember any of the details of what you read just say so. forums are for asking questions.

on the subject of "your" way, wouldn't running hcg as high as 1000ius while the test clears create too much aromatase activity without an ai or nolva?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post

When i said for the halflife to come about i meant while the test esster is clearing the body.

Power pct is ok however u do not necessarily need to run both nolva and clomid for a pct for this unless u are very prone or are expecting to get gyno while on cycle. I prefer clomid to nolva thats just personal preferance tho. Clomid i would run 150mg first 3 days then 100 mg the next 4 days, 75/50/50 and if i where to run nolva along side it 40/20/20/10. and if u wanted to run an extra 2 weeks thats up to u.

The reason people are suggesting u dont run hcg into pct is because HCG tells your body to keep producing testosterone chemically. It is not allowing ur HPTA to dictate that ur body needs to produce it. Thus the HCG is almost like supressing ur natural ability to send the messages to you tests that it needs to produce testosterone, if u are using HCG in PCT u will never really have the full HPTA restored because you are checmically making the testes turn on and not alloing the anterior pituitary to do its own job. The reason for nolva and clomid is to jump start the system and to allow the midbrain some time and assistance to start sending the messages back to the testes via homeostasis rather than via a message from HCG or a test injection.

So all in all during PCT u dont want HCG cause it will keep you suppressed to a degree, however while on cycle this is beneficial because the testicular atrophe is diminished or completely avoided and the testes are always still working making recovery a lot easier to happen because its not like ur trying to completely restart ur HPTA (testosterone system), cause in fact it was not entirely turned off.

23. Quote Originally Posted by callaway View Post
    What ratio do people typically mix HCG? Are there pros/cons to lower/higher concentrations? I have a friend that wants to take 500iu E5D........

Personal experience only please.
    People generally mix based on doseage and time they want the HCG to last. For example i use 5000 IU''s and add 10ml bac water, thus producing a value of 500Iu's per ml and i generally inject 250Iu's at a time so that would be 1/2 a ml sub q.

Higher concentrations mean you have to be more exact because for the same amount u are off when filling the syringe there will be more/less HCG than if it where less concentrated. Regaurding halflife there is not any difference that i am aware of.

The important part about reconstituting is that u know what doseage you want, how much bac water u need to achieve that doseage comfortably and that it lasts as long as u want it to last.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    that's what people say when they don't have the answers. nothing here is "your" way, doc. you regurgitated this from somewhere. if you can't remember any of the details of what you read just say so. forums are for asking questions.

on the subject of "your" way, wouldn't running hcg as high as 1000ius while the test clears create too much aromatase activity without an ai or nolva?

I would always suggest when running compounds for a long time to have a good AI on hand, i honeslty prefer Anastrozole to anything else. The aromatase activity of HCG is not nearly as strong as the test Aromatase activity and should not really cause a lot of bloating or estrogen related sides, however i have never run HCG at that doseage and can only tell you from the way i have been telling u to run HCG how i felt.

I can tell u that when running HCG the way i did i never noticed any visible or feelings of increased bloating or estrogen related sides, I will also tell u i took ,5mg of adex EOD while on my cycle though.

25. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

^^^^^^^
    THAT

lol
    Eat clean, piss dirty

26. run hcg 250 iu every 3 days and quit using it 4 days PRIOR to starting your PCT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

27. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    I would always suggest when running compounds for a long time to have a good AI on hand, i honeslty prefer Anastrozole to anything else. The aromatase activity of HCG is not nearly as strong as the test Aromatase activity and should not really cause a lot of bloating or estrogen related sides, however i have never run HCG at that doseage and can only tell you from the way i have been telling u to run HCG how i felt.

I can tell u that when running HCG the way i did i never noticed any visible or feelings of increased bloating or estrogen related sides, I will also tell u i took ,5mg of adex EOD while on my cycle though.
    i have adex on hand, and was considering running it alongside hcg near the end of the cycle, or possible throughout the entire cycle. my cycle/pct will look something like this:

week 1-6: tbol, 50mg/day
    week 1-15: test e, 500mg/week

hCG: 1500iu e4d, 3 doses total, starting week 16
    arimidex: .5mg mon/thurs, week 12-17
    nolvadex: week 17-20 (40/20/20/10)

it looks kind of confusing, and might be just downright wrong, but from what i've gathered this should work. the hcg doses are taken from the power pct protocol, the only change i made is using adex instead of nolva/clomid with the hcg (i'm assuming the purpose of this is to prevent aromatization from such high doses of hcg?). what i'm thinking of doing is running adex for the last 4 weeks of my cycle + the 2 weeks the ester clears, and then doing the hcg the 2 weeks while the ester clears--which is right up until pct. i would just run nolva but i don't have enough and i have a lot of adex. i've heard adex takes 5 weeks to start working so thats why i'm starting it well before hcg. the purpose of this is to prevent gyno while using the larger doses of hcg. depending on how much i bloat, i may start adex earlier in the cycle. how stupid/good does the above look? is running the adex with hcg pointless?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    i have adex on hand, and was considering running it alongside hcg at the end of the cycle, or possible throughout the entire cycle. my cycle/pct will look something like this:

week 1-6: tbol, 50mg/day
    week 1-15: test e, 500mg/week

hCG: 1500iu e4d, 3 doses total, starting week 16
    arimidex: .5mg mon/thurs, week 12-17
    nolvadex: week 17-20 (40/20/20/10)

it looks kind of confusing, and might be just downright wrong, but from what i've gathered this should work--the hcg doses are taken from the power pct protocol. the only change i made is using adex instead of nolva/clomid with the hcg (i'm assuming the purpose of this is to prevent aromatization from such high doses of hcg?). what i'm thinking of doing is running adex for the last 4 weeks of my cycle + the 2 weeks the ester clears, and then doing the hcg the ~2 weeks while the ester clears--which is right up until pct. i've heard adex takes 5 weeks to start working so thats why i'm starting it well before hcg. the purpose of this is to prevent gyno while using the larger doses of hcg. depending on how much i bloat, i may start adex earlier in the cycle. how stupid/good does the above look?

The HCG i highly suggest u get more, its probably the cheapest thing u have listed up there and is really not hard to get.

The adex is very low for a cycle like this most people run .5mg EOD depending on how much bloat/estro related sides. and most people run the adex from the point at which they need it cause of bloat till the ester clearing period or 3 days prior to PCT.

Im assuming u have read nolva vs clomid. I personally prefer clomid on such long cycles but to each his own.

Adex is generally used to prevent the armoatization of the test while on cycle. It has very little/nothing to do with the HCG. The bloat and estro related sides are from the aromitization of testosterone not HCG.

You need to do a bit more research ur on the right path though.

29. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    The HCG i highly suggest u get more, its probably the cheapest thing u have listed up there and is really not hard to get.

The adex is very low for a cycle like this most people run .5mg EOD depending on how much bloat/estro related sides. and most people run the adex from the point at which they need it cause of bloat till the ester clearing period or 3 days prior to PCT.

Im assuming u have read nolva vs clomid. I personally prefer clomid on such long cycles but to each his own.

Adex is generally used to prevent the armoatization of the test while on cycle. It has very little/nothing to do with the HCG. The bloat and estro related sides are from the aromitization of testosterone not HCG.

You need to do a bit more research ur on the right path though.
    again, i may be way off here but... i thought that large doses of hcg lead to the testes producing testosterone in large amounts, which would then create too much aromatase activity... why wouldn't adex help to prevent this?

as for the hcg, i'm taking this dosing directly from the poWer pct protocol, which requires 4500ius. i might run it throughout the cycle instead but its rather expensive for me to get that much for some reason. the poWer pct protocol seems to be a highly-regarded means of using hcg so i figure why spend the extra cash?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    again, i may be way off here but... i thought that hcg lead to the testes producing testosterone in large amounts, which would then create too much aromatase activity... why wouldn't adex help to prevent this, albeit at a larger dose? i had read that .5 mg twice a week was enough.
    the average human male produces about 50-75mg of testosterone a week.
    You are injecting 500mg of testosterone a week. The aromatase activity from injecting such a higher amount than the body can will result in more aromatase activity. HCG will help you stay somewhat less suppressed however it will never produce more testosterone than testoterone injections.

What i am saying is that an AI will help with excess aromatase activity, however the cause is not going to be from the HCG.

If thats what u read about adex and u believe it go ahead and run it, it may be enough for you it may not be.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED SERIOUS HELP FROM THE BROS!!
    By BigDro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. NEED SERIOUS HELP FROM THE BROS!!
    By BigDro in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:02 AM
  3. how many bros have BHP ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 16