test flu

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
i just began my Andropen 275 cycle i decided to leave out the x-tren due to not wanting to deal with sides from both due this being my first real gear run. Ive heard of people getting flu like symptoms from short estered test blends:damnit1: due to the rapid change but how long will it take before symptoms go away? days or weeks any body got experience:thanks: i just want to hit the gym hard . But no joke after the first shot i swear i felt a pump at the gym that i never felt before could be a mind thing though:439:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got the test flu after the first three injections, and it lasts a few days each time, but now I dont get it anymore..

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
ok i was trippen did u just ruff house it an train just as hard through it? probally yes why waste it but wtf same with phs i always some how get sick somewhere lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, I took a bunch of pain meds and then I could train just fine lmao...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i love test flu, YOU KNOW U GOT LEGIT TEST

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
when i started my test-e back in NOV i was in the flu for like 5 days at the 1st or 2nd week i was soo happy :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt you get the "flu" from any unknown substance that you are introducing to your body, whether it be real test or not? Mine was on and off after an inject, now im perfectly fine.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Wouldnt you get the "flu" from any unknown substance that you are introducing to your body, whether it be real test or not? Mine was on and off after an inject, now im perfectly fine.
:dunno:spot felt a little more pain

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, you know your test is real when you get boners for no damn reason and the you start gaining :p... Dont just judge it by the "flu" or "pain"...

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Haha, you know your test is real when you get boners for no damn reason and the you start gaining :p... Dont just judge it by the "flu" or "pain"...
on the real ive been horny as hell i get my training on like a mofo in the gym when im done i pass the arobics room to check out some booty:booty: and blamm :damnit1:

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I get the test flu and it last like 4 days for me,and as far as working out i just man up and hit the gym.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I get the test flu and it last like 4 days for me,and as far as working out i just man up and hit the gym.
i know man ive been tryna follow the rule if its not in the chest only face then good enuf to train