Gyno, starting signs?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I have had slight nipple irritation for the last two days. They are not sensitive when I touch them, but just sitting or standing I feel a slight tingle maybe you could call it in one of them. I do not feel any lumps or anything like that. I never really paid attention to how my nipples looked before so I can't really compare. I take liquidex .5ml EOD (currently on 500mg test e weekly/2 injections) What are some things to look or feel for, or watch out for? I have nolva and clomid on hand as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if there is no lump, it is not gyno. Its normal for your nips to feel "tingly" occasionally while on cycle. When your nipples start to hurt, feel sore, become really sensitive and a mass starts to form, then be worried. If your adex is legit, you should be g2g...

WhazUpDoc

Awards
Bump_ I am almost finished with an mdrol cycle and am experiencing the same thing: itchy/tingling nipples though no lumps or pain. They are just really sensitive under my shirt per say

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is normal for some individuals... You are messing with your homones, what do you expect...

WhazUpDoc

Awards
That is normal for some individuals... You are messing with your homones, what do you expect...
Sorry, but I don't really know what to expect regarding this problem or I wouldn't have posted here. This is my first m-drol cycle and I want to do it correctly

evilc530

Awards
i got a sore painful small lump on left nip it started with it itching i started liquiddex .5eod did nolva for 5 days at10mg it is almost gone

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regardless, m-drol should not cause gyno...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Gamer, Don't f with your nipples, it only makes it worse. Pushing, pinching, rubbing... that's how you make them bigger. Don't mess with your sensitive little titties.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Regardless, m-drol should not cause gyno...
Try telling that to the tons of people I know that got gyno from these stupid prohormones. No one really knows what is in them, and half the time the sides and things you notice don't relate to anything in the supposed compound.

I say stay away 100% from PH's. If you want to run orals, get the real thing. I haven't had the first issue - even with the "wet" ones.