1st cycle.......beast mode!!

  1. New Member
    dess's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%

    1st cycle.......beast mode!!


    I am 5'10" 180 lbs and approx 10% bf. Have run ph cycles in the past and this will be my first aas cycle.

    Dbol 50 mg/day Week 1-4
    Test E 250mg x 2/week Week 1-12

    HCG 250iu x 2/week Week 3-14
    Aromasin 12.5mg/day Week 1-14
    Clomid 50mg/day Week 14-18


    Support
    Hair loss-will cont 1 mg propecia and add spiro topical 2% atleast for week 1-4 while on dbol.
    Milk Thistle for liver support for week 1-4 while on dbol. will start 2 weeks precycle.

    All and any input appreciated....

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    That looks good mate, your gonna be a solid 200+ by the time your cycle ends! Add in some heart support supplements though..
  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    That looks good mate, your gonna be a solid 200+ by the time your cycle ends if ur training and diet are up to par! Add in some heart support supplements though..
    fixed it
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha, right.. I knew that was comin from you ... Was waitin for it..
  5. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    5583
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    I am 5'10" 180 lbs and approx 10% bf. Have run ph cycles in the past and this will be my first aas cycle.

    Dbol 50 mg/day Week 1-4
    Test E 250mg x 2/week Week 1-12

    HCG 250iu x 2/week Week 3-14
    Aromasin 12.5mg/day Week 1-14
    Clomid 50mg/day Week 14-18


    Support
    Hair loss-will cont 1 mg propecia and add spiro topical 2% atleast for week 1-4 while on dbol.
    Milk Thistle for liver support for week 1-4 while on dbol. will start 2 weeks precycle.

    All and any input appreciated....
    Remember your dbol has a real short half life so try to split doses up as evenly as possible and Good luck
  6. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Remember your dbol has a real short half life so try to split doses up as evenly as possible and Good luck
    i agree that orals usually have a short or shoter half-life, but in my experience, taking the full dose at 1 time or splitting the doses up throughtout the day resulted in the same gains and effects.

    the half-life aspect of an oral, IMO, might be better utilized in and oral only cycle. but if a test is used as a base....then it doesnt really matter
  7. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1547
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i agree that orals usually have a short or shoter half-life, but in my experience, taking the full dose at 1 time or splitting the doses up throughtout the day resulted in the same gains and effects.

    the half-life aspect of an oral, IMO, might be better utilized in and oral only cycle. but if a test is used as a base....then it doesnt really matter
    I liked dbol and primobolan all at once about 1 hour pre-workout. Definitely felt pumped for about 4-6 hours after dosing.


    OP - Cortisol control during pct is my recommendation. I like creatine as well and AI's post cycle support as well as a test booster (sustain alpha is my choice). I also run a low dose AI after the serm to prevent bounce-back but thats prolly overkill. Just suggestions but your cycle looks pretty solid.
    Back.... for real this time
  8. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    5583
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i agree that orals usually have a short or shoter half-life, but in my experience, taking the full dose at 1 time or splitting the doses up throughtout the day resulted in the same gains and effects.

    the half-life aspect of an oral, IMO, might be better utilized in and oral only cycle. but if a test is used as a base....then it doesnt really matter
    Well you have to remember he is using test e so bascially for the the first two to three weeks he is on an oral only cycle. the test wouldn't have kicked in.
  9. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1547
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Well you have to remember he is using test e so bascially for the the first two to three weeks he is on an oral only cycle. the test wouldn't have kicked in.
    This is true. But for those two weeks we won't incur any permanent sides with a fluctuating test level if he did do one dose. The only consideration would be the short-term, mood related sides. I personally got a serious invincible feeling about 45 minutes post dose and it lasted about 3 hours. After the 3 hour period I just felt sort of normal. So I figured I'd dose it all so that my animal was off his leash while I was at the gym. IDK - i suppose there is more than one school of thought. I know some ppl complain that short half-life orals make them feel depressed when the dosage wears-off.
    Back.... for real this time
  10. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    5583
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    This is true. But for those two weeks we won't incur any permanent sides with a fluctuating test level if he did do one dose. The only consideration would be the short-term, mood related sides. I personally got a serious invincible feeling about 45 minutes post dose and it lasted about 3 hours. After the 3 hour period I just felt sort of normal. So I figured I'd dose it all so that my animal was off his leash while I was at the gym. IDK - i suppose there is more than one school of thought. I know some ppl complain that short half-life orals make them feel depressed when the dosage wears-off.
    it's all going to be personal preference i've done it several different ways over the last 15 years or so and for me i like split dosages makes me feel more even if that makes sense but once again it is always individual
  11. New Member
    dess's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%

    do you dose the dbol on off days, or only when u will be hitting the gym??
  12. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    5583
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    do you dose the dbol on off days, or only when u will be hitting the gym??
    everyday
  13. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1547
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    do you dose the dbol on off days, or only when u will be hitting the gym??
    if you were only dosing on gym days that'd be a dbol pulse. Although I like pulsing for the first few weeks of a test-e cycle I dont recommend pulsing dbol. I tried it once before and the short-term sides I got were worse with the pulse (acne and mood swings) but pulsing sdrol, epi or primobolan would be highly recommended.
    Back.... for real this time
  14. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%

    your clomid dosing looks a little weak to me, i generally run about 100 for the first couple days-week off of a longer cycle.

    My favorite was to dose Dbol is all at once about 2 hours before i work out. Read on multiple threads each time dbol is consumed 5mg is removed from amount being taken, however i dont have any evidence nor do i know if that is even true. Play with it tho, i can see 50 all at once being a little much for someone new to harsh/powerful orals, and you are in the heavier doseaging for dbol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another beast/epi cycle starting here
    By Maelstrom53 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. Beast/Epi cycle
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:28 AM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. Venom mode: 1st cycle pinning *not Full of fail *
    By newbie2bb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in