first inj cycle

evilc530

Awards
i am starting a halo/sus250 cycle i am doing halodrol because i have used it before

halo wk1-2 50mg
wk3-4 100mg
sus 2times a week at 250 for 12 wk
letro on hand if needed
pct nolva 40,40,20,20,10
i have no hcg on hand i can get it

diet is good 350g pro. 150-200carbs 65fat

work out
mon-quads,bi
tues-shoulders,traps
thurs-hams,tri
fri-back,lower back
sun-chest
i have clomid on hand also
should iwhat 2weeks before pct or longer

Last edited:
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, cycle looks good... Add in some support supplements and you'll be set...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u need cycle assist or some sort of cycle support supplement, even though halodrol is mild u just want to take the right precautions.

If ur going to use hcg on cycle i would suggest u get multimple vials of hcg becuase the half life once reconstituted is something around 23 days and ur cycle is much longer than 23 days ( have to recheck on reconstitution half life tho not 100% sure on that one). I also suggest you use the hcg on cycle it makes recovery easier.

unless u already have gyno or are really worried about getting it i would als osuggest u use clomid as ur primary PCT drug since its better at restoring test levels quickly.

I persoanlly think you should eat much more carbs and more protein more in the range of 400-500 grams protein and about equal amount of carbs, HOWEVER that is just personal expereince and where i grow the best so to each his own.

If you are worried about bloat, u need an AI not letro, use something like anastrozole and keep on hand cause if u feel like ur nips are getting tender during the cycle the AI will help keep that or prevent it and make that go away.

Also sus has a short ester group in it, it would be way more beneficial if you injected 3 times a week rather than just 2.

REmember to eat clean and take a multivitamin and to train hard.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Don't start without the hcg on hand .
Nolva 10 mg ed and clomid for pct .

evilc530

Awards
got liver and bp support i am loading it now cal at 3500 hope to lose some fat

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use the halo as well.. And might want to switch out the letro for some adex or aromasin... Since your young, you most likely wont need hcg; I believe you'll be able to bounce back quick on your own, with a serm of course... HCG is a great recovery addition dont get me wrong, but 100 percent necessary, I think not..

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I don't see anything wrong with taking the hdrol . You might even get just straight turinabol since that is what hdrol converts into anyway , it may be cheaper and more effective .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the reason h-drol wouldnt be as effective is because it takes so damn long to really kick and your gonna need higher doses of it. Now p-plex or m-drol would be great in the kickstart area.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
True , phera or mdrol would kick in faster but is way more toxic . Keep in mind the cycle is 12 weeks . So 6 weeks of hdrol at 50/50/100/100/100/100 would work good . The test alone would have kicked in by then too .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the time the test kicks in you wont even notice the h-drol though..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, using halodrol defeats the purpose of the kickstart, unless you were to start the halodrol 3-4 weeks before first test injection, which just increases length of cycle.