Blood in syringe
- 01-31-2010, 03:00 PM
- 01-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Nope; you probably went through a tiny vessel on the way in or out.
- 01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
01-31-2010, 10:52 PM
yeah, no biggie, as steve said. It happens from time to time. I had one time where I hit my quad with a 1.5" needle, aspirated and got nothing, and when I pulled out LITERALLY blood squirted out about 3" till i put some pressure on it. must have clipped a near the surface vein fairly seriously on the way in, but since the injection point was so much deeper I aspirated and got nothing.
fwiw seems that facial acne cleanser, the type with salicylic acid, cleans damp blood out of grey carpet pretty damn well was the closest thing I had handy that seemed reasonable to use and damn if you can't tell where the spot was.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
- By Landmine in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:59 PM
- By mildain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:38 PM
- By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 09-01-2005, 11:59 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2004, 07:51 PM