Cuting cycle Winstrol

Suryoyo

Awards
I hope I can get some help here fo a cuting cycle.

I thought 6weeks with Winstrol (oral), 40mg/day.
+ I have 1-ad (diol), throwing in week 3-6.

Pct

Tamixifien 20/20/20/20 + testobooster

I am not sure the dosing of Winstrol if its low or high or good at 40mg/day.

What´s your thoughts ??

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
have you already purchased the winstrol? You can find 50mg tabs. I believe 50mg tabs will be the highest you would want to go. Are you talking anything for your joints? If not, I would highly suggest you do. Winstrol is known to dry out your joints.

Suryoyo

Awards
have you already purchased the winstrol? You can find 50mg tabs. I believe 50mg tabs will be the highest you would want to go. Are you talking anything for your joints? If not, I would highly suggest you do. Winstrol is known to dry out your joints.
My tabs are 10mg, and yes, I have glucosamin-MSM-Chondrotin + Cissus.
But how about 6 weeks with winstrol, I know its methylated, and I have cycle Assist. ???

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I would run 50mg ED of winstrol...that is what I am doing

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
50mg

I wouldnt even do it. Just diet and cardio. No need for the PCT either. In my opinion...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depending on his cut though, it may be beneficial to use winstrol to preserve muscle, gain strength while losing body fat... Dropping calories significantly and doing plenty of intense cardio is catabolic; the winstrol will allow him to hold the muscle. You can get by with 6 weeks at 40-50mg ED... PCT is necessary...

Suryoyo

Awards
Depending on his cut though, it may be beneficial to use winstrol to preserve muscle, gain strength while losing body fat... Dropping calories significantly and doing plenty of intense cardio is catabolic; the winstrol will allow him to hold the muscle. You can get by with 6 weeks at 40-50mg ED... PCT is necessary...
than´x for the info..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 21
mehran khan Anabolics 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5