new member, first cycle advice!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

new member, first cycle advice!

hi, as the tread title says im a new member looking for some advice on my first real AAS cycle. im 23 years old been lifting with good knowledge and diet for 3 years, im 5 9" and 190lbs around 8-10%BF, about 14 months ago I used mdrol for 5 weeks and had good gains with it,but with stupidity from myself was left with a mild case of gyno. I plan on using Nolva throughout the cycle at 10mgs per day to fend off making it worse. Ive read a few articles about running clomid throughout the cycle as well at 50mgs EOD to keep natural test producing, apparently it keeps you from shutting down as hard keeping more of your gains post cycle, Have any member here tried this or have i been mislead? As for my existing gyno i was thinking of running letro whilst on the cycle, but to me this seems like alot of anti E's to be taking and could result in making it worse if it ends up rebounding would i be right in saying this? This is how the cycle looks any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Week 1 - 500mgs Test E, 40mgs Dbol, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 2 - 500mgs Test E, 40mgs Dbol, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 3 - 500mgs Test E, 40mgs Dbol, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 4 - 500mgs Test E, 40mgs Dbol, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 5 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 6 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 7 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 8 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 9 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 10 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 11- 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 12 - 500mgs Test E, 50mgs Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 13 - Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    Week 14 - Clomid EOD, 10mgs Nolva ED
    week 16 - 40mgs Nolva
    week 17 - 30mgs Nolva
    week 18 - 20mgs Nolva
    week 19 - 10mgs Nolva

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Tets-e 12 weeks 500mg per week
    a-dex or aromasen EOD while on cycle (plz dont use a SERM in place of an on cycle AI)
    Save the clomid and nolva for pct...
    Review my cycle or others cycles in this section of you want to see a correct cycle...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.73%

I'm no expert, but I would try to get rid of the gyno before I started another cycle. If the nolva is not working, you may need something stronger.

I'd drop the clomid and nolva on cycle, take some aromasin or adex to combat gyno symptoms. If you want to keep the boys functioning on cycle, look up some HCG protocol (250-500iu E4D). This is a bad cycle the way you have it laid out.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    I'm no expert, but I would try to get rid of the gyno before I started another cycle. If the nolva is not working, you may need something stronger.

I'd drop the clomid and nolva on cycle, take some aromasin or adex to combat gyno symptoms. If you want to keep the boys functioning on cycle, look up some HCG protocol (250-500iu E4D). This is a bad cycle the way you have it laid out.
    clomid was just a idea after reading it in an article, i will post it if i can find it again, nolva wont budge exsisting gyno although it only kidney bean sized. I really dont want to run letro without test?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.85%

Don't ever use clomid on cycle. Guy I know from the gym was running 250 mg test e per week (weak) and 50 mg of clomid and went limp for 3 months!!!
  6. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Drop both SERMs on cycle. Run the test for 10 weeks. Have an AI on hand IF you need it, don't use it just to use it - you will notice the small symptoms of gyno way before it actually would develop. Run both SERMs if you already have them (just need Nolva if you have nothing yet) in PCT. Wait a couple weeks after your last inject before beginning Nolva. Run Nolva at 40mgs for 4 weeks or so and just taper off in week 5.

There ya go ^ do that and you will be fine.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.08%

1) if ur going to use an AI use adex

2) if your going to run a long cycle use HCG it will make recovery much much much easier.

3) i hope your going to be using some sort of liver protection/cycle support and bp related supps in the event the dbol spikes ur bp.

4) I suggest u keep a very clean diet and that u keep a good amount of adex on hand dbol for some people cause gyno and a lot of water retention other people it doesnt its really u gotta try it to find out how you respond.

5) if you have never done test or dbol you may want to just try one compound at a time to know how you specifically react to which one, thus if some side effect occurs u know which one it is from.

6) u had a question about running letro with test? Thats a terrible idea. If you want to run letro to get rid of gyno u start at .25mg and taper up till the gyno starts going away then taper back down then do a PCT of Nolva for at least 2 weeks. Letro is very powerful it knocks out 98% of estrogen in the body. If you where on test you pituitary would sense the increase in testosterone and since test and estrogen is related via a ratio given by each individual person, the body's response would be to increase estrogen, if you where to negatively effect that (to the point letro would) you can pretty much kiss all the gains u might get goodbye, u need estrogen and a balance of hormones to get any gains or an erection.

7)Your PCT should primerily be clomid with a little bit of nolva in the event you are worried about gyno getting worse. Clomid is better at restoring natural testosterone levels faster than nolva, however nolva is better at controlling gyno.
    something like:
    clomid- 150 first 3 days 100 for 4 days/75/50/50
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10

8) if you got gyno from SD clone which is very likely even with a proper PCT some poeple get rebound gyno, IDK what you did for a PCT for that so i cant say but i suggest you get some blood work done A- to check that your hormones are back into normal ranges (ie ur hpta is back on) B- to check that the SD did not do some damage to you liver, SD and dbol are both pretty liver toxic. So i suggest you get all ur testosterone levels checked and ur estrogen LH and FSH, as well as a full metabolic panel to see liver values cholesterol etc etc.

9) if you really want to use dbol and test in the same cycle now (which is completely normal and i think a great bulkers cycle). And if you are not going to frontload the test, you have 2 or so weeks before the test really starts kicking in. I HIGHLY suggest you take notes during those 2 weeks on how you respond to dbol, and make changes as necessary IE using an AI or not or whatever.

10) wat your urine and make sure ur drinking enough water.

11) have fun test is a lot of fun and so is dbol, just make sure you know what you are getting into first, long cycles are much less forgiving than shorter cycles, so know what you are doing first.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.62%

That cycle looks tough! good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. New member seeking advice
    By boxer78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:55 AM
  2. I'm a new member I need some advice...
    By takedown23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:32 PM
  3. new member, fitsy cycle advice?
    By undertheiorn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:33 PM
  4. New member - needs advice
    By Santa89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:03 PM
  5. Replies: 5