my first cycle...NEED ADVICE

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have 1 vial of test 250..and i have 3 bottles of HDROL

If I were to run the test at 250 a week ( I know that is very low ) along with Hdrol for 6 weeks or more at 50 to 100 mg what type of results can i expect?? Also how would you suggest running this??

I can get my hands on DBOL and more test and anavar or pretty much anything for the most part, but im not really looking to swell up but just mainly to harden up drop fat and of course add more muscle mass..

Im currently 198 at about 15% BF 6'2"

I have thought of possibly running my 250 a week of test with anavar, but the Var is very expensive..But i still may go that route, Im still researching what i want to do

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am trying really hard here to understand why...

You are 6'2'' and 198 so at 10-12% or so you would be around 185....being that tall your muscularity is minute in terms of what is reasonable to be starting AAS. Save it all and just learn discipline in training and diet and you will grow.

You can improve immensely on what you have right now with no supplementation at all.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
250mgs a week is certainly above HRT levels, but to see true bodybuilding gains, you need to reach supraphysiological levels....This is normally not seen until you reach 400mgs a week.

I strongly encourage you to hold off, and to not run 250mgs. Not only is it not a wise choice from a chemical standpoint, but as Blackjack pointed out I think you can achieve quite a bit more naturally.

holy

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok Thanks for both of your replies...But I still have the 3 bottles of H-drol and the vial of test sitting here and the test was free..Im def going to run the Hdrol..I had good success with Epi, I guess my question is in regards to the test i dont want it sitting around and never get used so would I have any advantage if I incorporate that in with my Hdrol cycle..???

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Ok Thanks for both of your replies...But I still have the 3 bottles of H-drol and the vial of test sitting here and the test was free..Im def going to run the Hdrol..I had good success with Epi, I guess my question is in regards to the test i dont want it sitting around and never get used so would I have any advantage if I incorporate that in with my Hdrol cycle..???
Hold off on the test dude. Nuff said.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I generally dont ever go the route of trying to dissuade guys from using gear...Ive been around long enough to realize that if you want to use it, me telling you to hold off isnt going to do much....If you truly think you're ready for test, then at least do yourself a favor, and get another vial so that you can run it at an acceptable level.

holy

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Why are all of you telling me to hold off?? Like im an 18 yr old kid or something..Im 27 and been lifting regularly since i was 21.. ive done phs and after about a yr of research and watching friends do it felt i was ready..but i feel like im missing something, is there a reason why you are telling me to wait??

I've also thought about a straight Test cycle for 10 weeks since its my first time..What type of results should i expect if i do that??

Thanks for all your replies

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Why are all of you telling me to hold off?? Like im an 18 yr old kid or something..Im 27 and been lifting regularly since i was 21.. ive done phs and after about a yr of research and watching friends do it felt i was ready..but i feel like im missing something, is there a reason why you are telling me to wait??

I've also thought about a straight Test cycle for 10 weeks since its my first time..What type of results should i expect if i do that??

Thanks for all your replies
Well if your diet and training is in check, you'll expect kick ass gains dude.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well one of the reasons I personally think it might be a tad early is because of the fact that you're 6'2 and under 200 pounds. Im 6'3 and weighed 306 this morning....Now, admittedly Ive allowed my bodyfat to creep up there due to a heavy training load, but I still suspect you could reach a better level without anabolics right now.

A straight test cycle is always an excellent choice for a first, second, third, or tenth cycle....you do not have to stack multiple compounds to make great gains. Like I said in my previous post, if you're going down that road, at least get another vial so you can run it correctly.

holy

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Well one of the reasons I personally think it might be a tad early is because of the fact that you're 6'2 and under 200 pounds. Im 6'3 and weighed 306 this morning....Now, admittedly Ive allowed my bodyfat to creep up there due to a heavy training load, but I still suspect you could reach a better level without anabolics right now.

A straight test cycle is always an excellent choice for a first, second, third, or tenth cycle....you do not have to stack multiple compounds to make great gains. Like I said in my previous post, if you're going down that road, at least get another vial so you can run it correctly.

holy
Im right at 200 lbs....Ok so if I do a straight test cycle, what is the best form of test to use??..Im looking for very lean gains. Minimal fat
And you are saying 500 mg a week right?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Anything at 400mgs or above is considered supraphysiological, so you could go as low as that. The ester isnt going to make a huge difference, but to make it easy on yourself you may want to use enanthate or cypionate so that you dont have to pin EOD. I would also advise the use of some ancillaries with this, also.

holy

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks Holy...What are the ancillaries you are reffering to?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Your 27 and have been lifting solid for 6 years and your only barely creeping up on 200 lbs being that tall? And you wonder why we may think you should hold off and actually learn how to do the basics correct first? C'mon man, lose the attitude and try to learn something. You obviosly are either not very committed to all aspects of lift/rest/diet or your doing it all wrong. Because if you were your muscularity would be much, much further along. I was 5 lbs heavier and 5% less bodyfat in my senior year of highschool.

Nevertheless, you will do it anyways as most do I am sure. Get another vial like Holy explained and have some ancillaries (which you should know what they are if you have been "researching" like you say) on hand such as AI's because you don't know how your body is going to react to the increase in testosterone. It is very common for the body to try and counter balance by raising estrogen which can have side effects you need to "research"

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok well thanks for all your replies..I have 1 vial of cyp 250 and getting another tomorrow..Planning on running it for 10 weeks at 250 the first and prob 400 the next 2 and then graduate to 500 thru-out unless you suggest different?? I researched the adex, so what is the best way to incorporate that into my cycle?? I already have liquid nolva from an epi cyle, prob run that 20/20/10/10...what else will i need for an effective pct when i come off?? Fortunatley money isn't much of an issue so I want to put together the perfect cycle and appreciate all your suggestions..

Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the test 500mg all the way through.
If money is not an issue, get some aromasin for your on cycle AI; better for lipids and IGF levels.
Run clomid as your PCT: 50/50/50/50 or 75/50/50/25; can extend 1 or 2 weeks depending on how recovered you feel.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the latest news is My connect for the other vial of test is a NO GO!! So here I am stuck with 1 vial of test cyp at 250mg/ML with 10 ML so that would be 10 wks at 250 mg a week or 5 weeks at 500 mg a week..Now I know that isn't much at all but the bottom line is that is all I have. I have been holding on to all this for a long while, while I do some research and I do not want it to go to waste...My question is can I get any benefit at all form using what I have?? I would really like to use it rather than waste it..I am not looking to get huge by no means just harden up a little and increase strength and muscle tone..

I have 3 bottles of HDROL I bought before Nutra stopped selling it and the 1 bottle of test cyp, How can I use this or what would be the best way??
Please advise me on some options with what I have.

Thanks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your 27 and have been lifting solid for 6 years and your only barely creeping up on 200 lbs being that tall? And you wonder why we may think you should hold off and actually learn how to do the basics correct first? C'mon man, lose the attitude and try to learn something. You obviosly are either not very committed to all aspects of lift/rest/diet or your doing it all wrong. Because if you were your muscularity would be much, much further along. I was 5 lbs heavier and 5% less bodyfat in my senior year of highschool.

Nevertheless, you will do it anyways as most do I am sure. Get another vial like Holy explained and have some ancillaries (which you should know what they are if you have been "researching" like you say) on hand such as AI's because you don't know how your body is going to react to the increase in testosterone. It is very common for the body to try and counter balance by raising estrogen which can have side effects you need to "research"
So, I'm curious as to what is an acceptable weight for a guy who is only 5'4" before doing an AAS cycle? I consider myself rather thick or "stocky" at the weight I'm sitting at now but I'm no where near 200lbs. Just wondering I guess. But I do know that 185lbs on me would probably compare to 240+ on a 6' man, proportionately. Just my thoughts..would love for someone experienced to elaborate on this since most guys that do AAS aren't anywhere close to my height. Usually most guys are 5'8 to 6'3" or so that are really into BB'ing at that level.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so the latest news is My connect for the other vial of test is a NO GO!! So here I am stuck with 1 vial of test cyp at 250mg/ML with 10 ML so that would be 10 wks at 250 mg a week or 5 weeks at 500 mg a week..Now I know that isn't much at all but the bottom line is that is all I have. I have been holding on to all this for a long while, while I do some research and I do not want it to go to waste...My question is can I get any benefit at all form using what I have?? I would really like to use it rather than waste it..I am not looking to get huge by no means just harden up a little and increase strength and muscle tone..

I have 3 bottles of HDROL I bought before Nutra stopped selling it and the 1 bottle of test cyp, How can I use this or what would be the best way??
Please advise me on some options with what I have.

Thanks
Just wait til you can get another vial man. If you just cant wait then run the test at 250mg/wk for 10 weeks and run the H-Drol for the first 6 weeks. Something like 50/50/75/75/100/100 and Test 250 for 10 weeks + arimidex or exemestane or formestane on a daily or EOD basis.. Make sure you have Nolva as PCT along with a test booster of some sort. Make that PCT last 4 weeks.

Oh and do more research. Not that I'm an expert but everything I have learned about cycling I managed to learn 75% of that thru research without posting a SINGLE thread of my own asking simple-easy to find answers to- questions.

Good luck man. Eat and train right and you'll see nice gains.

Oh and if it were me..I'd use something strong enough to actually benefit from a Test base..such as Superdrol. Ii'd introduce H-drol the first 4 weeks actually at 75mg/wk and do Superdrol the last 3 weeks of my cycle (wk 8-10). This way I'd have a test base to avoid stupid lethargic and loss of libido sides associated with Superdrol but yet still benefit from its powerful gains..just my .02

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you cant get another vial of test, dont bother running the 1 vial that you have... I wouldnt use h-drol to kickstart your cycle as the gains come slow and towards then end; get something like d-bol... You said money is not an issue, so go buy some new gear.. And a hell of a lot of food..