First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new to AAS but not to working out. I'm 25 years old, 6' , 193lbs with probably 10% body fat. I've been lifting for 13 years, seriously for 8. My diet is in check, and I am fairly knowledgable as I am a personal trainer and have a degree in Kinesiology. I've done 1 cycle of Epistane.

How does my cycle look? Also, since I have some FORMEX on hand, can I use that instead of Arimidex?

*Preload for 2 weeks with Cycle Support*

Week 1: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / Dianabol 20mg ED / .5mg Arimidex ED

Week 2: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / Dianabol 20mg ED / .5mg Arimidex ED

Week 3: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / Dianabol 20mg ED / .5mg Arimidex ED

Week 4: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / Dianabol 20mg ED / .5mg Arimidex ED

Week 5: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / .25mg Arimidex EOD

Week 6: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / .25mg Arimidex EOD

Week 7: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / .25mg Arimidex EOD

Week 8: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / .25mg Arimidex EOD

Week 9: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / .25mg Arimidex EOD

Week 10: Test Enanthate 600mg (300x 2) / .25mg Arimidex EOD

Week 11:

Week 12:

Week 13: Nolvadex @ 100mg day 1, then 40mg for the rest of the week / Activate Xtreme / Post Cycle Support

Week 14: Nolvadex @ 40mg/ED / Activate Xtreme / Post Cycle Support

Week 15: Nolvadex # 20mg/ED / Activate Xtreme / Post Cycle Support

Week 16: Nolvadex # 20mg/ED / Activate Xtreme / Post Cycle Support

Should I do a 12 week cycle instead? and should I add Clomid into my PCT with the Nolva?

Any and all input is appreciated :)

chess315

chess315

Awards
thats a damn good one I never thought 500mg was really enough test is not the strongest anabolic I always thought 600 made more since. with that dianabol to I wouldnt be suprised if you gained 25 pounds or more

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks good. i have a feeling ur going to be upping that dbol dose though

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good man! I would add in the clomid IMO..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, you could use the formex on cycle if you wish, people have had great success with it.

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
Thanks guys. Couple more questions then.

1) If I'm supposed to up my Dbol, what should I up it to? 30mg ED?

2) If I'm using clomid and nolvadex PCT, how much do I use of each ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Couple more questions then.

1) If I'm supposed to up my Dbol, what should I up it to? 30mg ED?

2) If I'm using clomid and nolvadex PCT, how much do I use of each ?
30mg is fine. if u want to add clomid to ur planned PCT then just add 50mg ed for the 4 weeks

MSE

MSE

Awards
10 Weeks on Test E is kind of short, even with the D-bol jumpstart, I would bump to 12-14 if you can. Other than that looks good.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I would do dboll weeks 1-4 50mg ED, about an hour b4 you work out. I suggest dboll for 4 weeks because it takes about 4 weeks for you to actually notice the test working. If you do decide to use the Dboll be prepared to pu on some early water weight.

Is the test your getting 250mg/cc? If so just run 500mg a week for 10 weeks, injecting every 3.5 days to keep your levels even. My first cycle was just Test E at 500mg and got amazing gains. You could see how your body is responding and run the Test E for 15 weeks. Listen to your body, no one can tell you what to do but yourself.

Diet is the key in gaining lean mass. If your diet is not in place, you will not get the results you are looking for.

As far as PCT, I used Clomid at 50mg ed for 2 weeks, then 35 mg ed for 2 weeks. You will notice a big impact on your emotions while on the 50mg of clomid. You will just want to cry for basically no reason. LOL. But it works very well.

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
Yeah even in the original post I said I was jump starting with 4 weeks of Dbol lol... I just may bump the dosage up because 20mg is probably too little.

The Test E I'm getting is actually 300mg/cc, that's why I was saying 10weeks. I would like to do 12 weeks minimum though, but I'd have to buy another vile which has 20cc's in it (Doubling the price of my Test now for 2 extra weeks)

Wouldn't throwing 50mg of Clomid per day PCT mean I could drop the dosage of the Nolva a bit?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I would drop nolva all together and just run the clomid......that's what I ran for my PCT

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
thats a damn good one I never thought 500mg was really enough test is not the strongest anabolic I always thought 600 made more since. with that dianabol to I wouldnt be suprised if you gained 25 pounds or more
^^^ Ignorance to the fullest....

Anyways, to the OP your cycle looks good man - you seem to have done your homework and have a nice setup, good job. I would keep it at 10 weeks for 2 reasons - its your first cycle and also imo its just not worth the money to fork for 20cc to just add a couple weeks. Just remember to eat like a fking moose and when you hit PCT, add 500+ cals to that....seriously.

PS: Cant stress enough the sanitation process during injection...its very very important.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Anything over 400mgs of testosterone will put you well into supraphysiological levels.....having said that, Ive seen guys do quite well with less. I personally wouldnt recommend that for bodybuilding purposes though.

With all due respect to some of the above posters, I would omit the dbol completely. You could actually lower the test slightly, but its not insane where its at. Ive never been a fan of dbol, as it gives you some instant gratification with the sudden weight gain and strength, but it will do you no favors when you come off.

holyintellect

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys. I just editted the cycle in the original post a little bit. I meant to put .5mg of Arimidex durin gthe first 4 weeks with the Dbol, and only .25mg for weeks 5-10