1st Cycle advice

mbacon

Awards
30 y.o.
5'8
170lbs
2nd cycle
workin out solid for a few years pretty hard.

I just got my cycle in hand after some issues with letters in the mail:( I'm gonna list what I have and would like some input on the best way to go about this. My supplier said to take the Nolvadex every other week with the Proviron alternating them like one week Nolva and the next week proviron, but from my research I can't find anything recommending that. Also, any advice on getting the best PCT out of this?

Week 1-10 500mg TestE split 250/250
Week 1-9 200mg Deca

PCT week 13 14 15 Clomid 150/50/50

I also have 60 tabs Nolva and 20 Proviron but not sure where to implement them.

Thanks

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I would throw some HCG in the mix.
Nolva 20mg a day, and I start a little early on the Nolva just to be safe.

Lance87

Lance87

Awards
My cycle is similar as well. Im doing 500mg test e split 250/250 per week and stacking X-Tren with it. The only PCT i have is Nolvadex which i was informed to use 2 weeks after last injection of test. What can i expect off of this cycle with just Nolvadex as my PCT? This is my first cycle so i was just wondering if maybe i need anything else, though i was told i will be fine with just nolvadex. Any advice would be great, thanks.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Nolva is just an estrogen blocker.

I would get another chem to jump start my normal test.

Lance87

Lance87

Awards
Thanks CCV3 i undersand that...but i've also read where nolvadex lowers estrogen and at the same time excites your natural test levels during the process....It just does it slower than others. As far as something to boost my test levels what do you suggest? I've heard HCG is very affective but you have to be careful not to over do it. I just wanna make sure i keep alot of my gains...and im afraid just nolvadex alone for PCT isn't going to let me keep much.

shawn213

Awards
Get some HGC and some clomid. In my experiences it is usually administered at 1000IU's for 10 days starting one day after your last injection. As far as doising clomid, that should be started the last day of HGC and dosed at 150/100/50/50 but these numbers aren't engraved in stone. Personally, I think that arimidex would be a better choice oppossed to nolvadex because nolva lowers IGF-1 levels where adex increases them but nolva will help you with water retention and gyno prevention just as well.

mbacon, I would up the deca to 300mgs and run it week 2-9.

mbacon

Awards
shawn, thanks.....Im not able to get the HCG...Basically what I have up there is what I have. So what I'm looking for I guess is the best cycle I can put together with what I have and have it still be safe if that's possible. Here is everything I have right now.

100dbols
20 amps Test e 250mg
10 amps Deca 200mg
20 proviron
60 nolva 20mg
30 clomid 50mg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Get some HGC and some clomid. In my experiences it is usually administered at 1000IU's for 10 days starting one day after your last injection. As far as doising clomid, that should be started the last day of HGC and dosed at 150/100/50/50 but these numbers aren't engraved in stone. Personally, I think that arimidex would be a better choice oppossed to nolvadex because nolva lowers IGF-1 levels where adex increases them but nolva will help you with water retention and gyno prevention just as well.

sorry but i disagree with that HCG dosing and clomid dosing. HCG is better off utilized ON cycle at ~250iu 2x week. if taken for the duration that the test ester is clearing....then 500iu eod is plenty.

ppl turn into emotional wrecks using clomid @ 100mg or higher. personally (and from experience) id run clomid 50/50/50/50 and maybe even a 5th and 6th week @ 50mg

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If all you have is Nolva, you will be fine, clomid and toremifene is better for starting natural test, but they ALL do WORK at restoring natural test levels. Oh and ALL block estrogen in the breast region to an extent, best in this order: nolva, torem, clomid.. They are still ALL SERMs regardless of ones personal prefernece and they ALL again WILL work, seeing as they are not bunk or underdosed. If you cant get HCG, your not going to die or lose most of your gains etc... You will still keep most of your gains seeing everything else is in check...

-Gamer

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since you have both clomid and nolva, you can use one or the other, or both.. Your choice..
Clomid:50/50/50/50
Nolva:40/20/20/10

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of Nolva actually starting your system back up, but I can't contest it.
If you have clomid definitely throw it in the mix. 50mg a day is just right.
HCG isn't required, it kick starts a lot quicker than clomid. Some people here like to use it during the cycle, but I use it after.

Dchristo

Awards
I would run nolva-40/40/20/20
with clomid-150/150/100/100

that'll help get your natural test going, and help you keep your gains

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run nolva-40/40/20/20
with clomid-150/150/100/100

that'll help get your natural test going, and help you keep your gains
That clomid dose is too high, and he only has enough to run 50mg per day... And yes, nolva does restart your natural test levels, although not as quick as clomid or torem.... And some serms work different on each individual.... Most of the time when people suggest a serm, they give personal preference, I say use what you feel works more effectively for you...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And some serms work different on each individual.... Most of the time when people suggest a serm, they give personal preference, I say use what you feel works more effectively for you...
i cant stress this enough, its true

shawn213

Awards
sorry but i disagree with that HCG dosing and clomid dosing. HCG is better off utilized ON cycle at ~250iu 2x week. if taken for the duration that the test ester is clearing....then 500iu eod is plenty.

ppl turn into emotional wrecks using clomid @ 100mg or higher. personally (and from experience) id run clomid 50/50/50/50 and maybe even a 5th and 6th week @ 50mg
It's cool man. Again, none of the amounts are set in stone. You can do 500-1000iu for ten days, 250iu bi-weekly, you can start at 150-200mgs clomid the first day then changing the amounts a little, Drop the nolva on cycle, Drop the clomid post cycle, Take 40-80mg nolva ED for two weeks post cycle...there are many variations when it comes to cycle recovery. Whichever one of these doses may depend on comfort level, fear, or even finacial restrictions.

Lance87

Lance87

Awards
Thanks alot guys, you've all been a real help. Since all i have is Nolvadex for my first cycle..im just gonna see how gamer2be08's advice goes..if anything it makes me more comfortable about just having Nolva as my PCT. Anyway, im on week 3 of test-e and already seeing major gains, its crazy! i know alot of it is water weight so im gonna try and eat healthy and put on some lean mass...as of now i no longer can fit into my new jeans and old t-shirts haha...It sure aint cheap being big...

MSE

MSE

Awards
shawn, thanks.....Im not able to get the HCG...Basically what I have up there is what I have. So what I'm looking for I guess is the best cycle I can put together with what I have and have it still be safe if that's possible. Here is everything I have right now.

100dbols
20 amps Test e 250mg
10 amps Deca 200mg
20 proviron
60 nolva 20mg
30 clomid 50mg
I don't think you are going to want to run Deca without HCG, IMO

Lance87

Lance87

Awards
Question: Is it true that after a cycle, you have to have almost the same diet as you did on cycle in order to feed all your new muscle gains? I've heard that your natural test levels can't produce enough to keep all the new mass, so eventually you will shrink...?? Is this a myth or is it really true...because thats pretty expensive if i have to eat like an animal from now on just in order to keep 10-15 pounds of muscle...I would think that if i maintained a healthy, high protein/carb diet with a couple shakes a day and continue to train, i would be able to maintain my gains....Just a thought...

MSE

MSE

Awards
Question: Is it true that after a cycle, you have to have almost the same diet as you did on cycle in order to feed all your new muscle gains? I've heard that your natural test levels can't produce enough to keep all the new mass, so eventually you will shrink...?? Is this a myth or is it really true...because thats pretty expensive if i have to eat like an animal from now on just in order to keep 10-15 pounds of muscle...I would think that if i maintained a healthy, high protein/carb diet with a couple shakes a day and continue to train, i would be able to maintain my gains....Just a thought...
With more size comes more food, it is a pretty basic statement/thought. If you now weigh 200Lbs and you maintain 200 Lbs on 2800cals a day then you put on 10 Lbs of muscle, your maintenance cals will need to go up accordingly. One cannot weight 250Lbs and eat the same as a guy who weighs 180 Lbs and not lose weight. It's all about the laws of thermodynamics, with more muscle mass comes more potential energy, that energy must be pulled from somewhere ie. more calories.

Lance87

Lance87

Awards
Thats exactly what i was thinking MSE, thanks for the info....just wanted to make sure. Alot of people on here keep mentioning "permanent" gains so i had to throw that question out there...its basically common sense to me. I guess the only "permanent" gains one could get without having to up the intake would be to keep juicing.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Since you have both clomid and nolva, you can use one or the other, or both.. Your choice..
Clomid:50/50/50/50
Nolva:40/20/20/10
sorry for the thread jack would this pct be enuf for a 10 week sust 250 cycle first 4 weeksx-tren kick start.
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
AI's Stoked 00/00/4/4/4/4
Ive used nolva everytime for pct with good results and bloodwork to assure me. dont want to go out of the way to get clomid if not needed:dunno: due to emotional effects some get from clomid but low dose should be fine maybe dont know never used it before:worried: