1st cycle- test/dbol

  1. 1st cycle- test/dbol


    Hi, i am thinking about starting my first injectable cycle. I have done 2 sd cycles and a p plex cycle in the past, did not respond to the sd, however was pleased with my results on the pplex. I am 5-10, 180lbs and approx 10% bf. The cycle I am contemplating is as below

    Week 1-4 Dbol 40 mg
    Week 1- Test e 750 mg
    Week 2-12- Test e 500 mg

    Week 3-12 hgh 500 iu
    Arimidex 0.5 eod

    (still working on pct)

    is hgh necessary for a 12 week cycle?? Also I have read ppl recommending phs such as pplex and sd over dbol for kickstarting a cycle, are they in the same league as far as potency? although i was pleased with my gains on p plex i had higher expecations for "real gear"

    any input is appreciated.


  2. No need to throw in oral PH's along with an oral anabolic steroid you'll do fine without all that toxic crap filtrating through you liver.

    The dbol protocol looks good
    Bump the test down to 500mg to see how your body reacts to this stuff. I've seen people gain more off 500mg a week then a guy pinning over a G a week. Lets see how this test reacts to you first before overdoing it.
    Just keep the E @ 500 weeks 1-12
    Drop the hcg and save it until your more experience with gear.
    Keep the dex although I'd prefer exe 12.5mg daily.

    Run PCT basic protocol when the ester has left the body.

  3. i wasn't planning on the ph and the dbol, was just wondering why some ppl say to do phs as a kickstart as opposed to dbol. i've used phs be4 with variable results and had higher expectations for dbol, thats why i was asking...

    I haven't bought the hcg yet, but i've heard some ppl say its necessary for a 12 week cycle as far as keeping gains and preventing testicular atrophy. if i could go without it, i would be happy. i want to keep the amount of exogenous hormones in my body to a minimum.

    thanks for the input
    •   
       


  4. You can keep most gains without hcg, although it is recommended for 12 weeks and beyond...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride View Post
    No need to throw in oral PH's along with an oral anabolic steroid you'll do fine without all that toxic crap filtrating through you liver.

    The dbol protocol looks good
    Bump the test down to 500mg to see how your body reacts to this stuff. I've seen people gain more off 500mg a week then a guy pinning over a G a week. Lets see how this test reacts to you first before overdoing it.
    Just keep the E @ 500 weeks 1-12
    Drop the hcg and save it until your more experience with gear.
    Keep the dex although I'd prefer exe 12.5mg daily.

    Run PCT basic protocol when the ester has left the body.
    Your recommending 12.5mg of a-dex per day???? Dont you mean 1.25, and I think that is a little high...

  6. I would run Test E 500 mg a week, pinning ever 3.5 days at 250mg to keep the test levels even
    weeks 1-4 dbol at 50mg a week about 1 hour b4 working out.
    for pct: Clomid 50mg ED
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Also I have read ppl recommending phs such as pplex and sd over dbol for kickstarting a cycle, are they in the same league as far as potency? although i was pleased with my gains on p plex i had higher expecations for "real gear"
    they mostly are different. with sd or phera you have less gyno risk, and have overall better lean mass gains earlier in the cycle than with a dbol kickstart. But dbol feels better, I think gives more of a strength boost too. And getting more true lean mass gains at the front end usually means less as you go along, where with dbol a bit of the gains in the front end are water weight so that as you come off the dbol the testosterone is kicking in decently and as the water weight disappears you are gaining lean mass. Its slightly possible to get overall higher gains out of an SD/phera kickstart, but you have to really really really have diet + training 100% to get there.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. You would be fine with a-dex at .25-.5mg ED or E2D...
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Your recommending 12.5mg of a-dex per day???? Dont you mean 1.25, and I think that is a little high...
    no, hes recommending exemestane/aromasin at 12.5/day
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Thanks for the clearing that up. Yes exe @ 12.5 daily.
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    and just to add the "why" exemestane has positive impact on IGF-1 vs negative impact from arimidex. Also there are some signs that it cause less overall system stress, and has less cholesterol impact but the studies aren't 100% on that
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Exemestane is also real expensive...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DBOL/test e /cycle/log
    By xxjoker122 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:39 PM
  2. Dbol Test E Cycle
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:40 PM
  3. I'm looking to run test-e/dbol cycle...
    By PrayForPlague in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:59 AM
  4. Test Cyp Dbol Cycle before and after
    By faceman35 in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 01:36 PM
  5. Add or keep out DBOL from my Test-E cycle
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Log in
Log in