1st cycle- test/dbol

dess

Awards
Hi, i am thinking about starting my first injectable cycle. I have done 2 sd cycles and a p plex cycle in the past, did not respond to the sd, however was pleased with my results on the pplex. I am 5-10, 180lbs and approx 10% bf. The cycle I am contemplating is as below

Week 1-4 Dbol 40 mg
Week 1- Test e 750 mg
Week 2-12- Test e 500 mg

Week 3-12 hgh 500 iu
Arimidex 0.5 eod

(still working on pct)

is hgh necessary for a 12 week cycle?? Also I have read ppl recommending phs such as pplex and sd over dbol for kickstarting a cycle, are they in the same league as far as potency? although i was pleased with my gains on p plex i had higher expecations for "real gear"

any input is appreciated.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
No need to throw in oral PH's along with an oral anabolic steroid you'll do fine without all that toxic crap filtrating through you liver.

The dbol protocol looks good
Bump the test down to 500mg to see how your body reacts to this stuff. I've seen people gain more off 500mg a week then a guy pinning over a G a week. Lets see how this test reacts to you first before overdoing it.
Just keep the E @ 500 weeks 1-12
Drop the hcg and save it until your more experience with gear.
Keep the dex although I'd prefer exe 12.5mg daily.

Run PCT basic protocol when the ester has left the body.

dess

Awards
i wasn't planning on the ph and the dbol, was just wondering why some ppl say to do phs as a kickstart as opposed to dbol. i've used phs be4 with variable results and had higher expectations for dbol, thats why i was asking...

I haven't bought the hcg yet, but i've heard some ppl say its necessary for a 12 week cycle as far as keeping gains and preventing testicular atrophy. if i could go without it, i would be happy. i want to keep the amount of exogenous hormones in my body to a minimum.

thanks for the input

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can keep most gains without hcg, although it is recommended for 12 weeks and beyond...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to throw in oral PH's along with an oral anabolic steroid you'll do fine without all that toxic crap filtrating through you liver.

The dbol protocol looks good
Bump the test down to 500mg to see how your body reacts to this stuff. I've seen people gain more off 500mg a week then a guy pinning over a G a week. Lets see how this test reacts to you first before overdoing it.
Just keep the E @ 500 weeks 1-12
Drop the hcg and save it until your more experience with gear.
Keep the dex although I'd prefer exe 12.5mg daily.

Run PCT basic protocol when the ester has left the body.
Your recommending 12.5mg of a-dex per day???? Dont you mean 1.25, and I think that is a little high...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I would run Test E 500 mg a week, pinning ever 3.5 days at 250mg to keep the test levels even
weeks 1-4 dbol at 50mg a week about 1 hour b4 working out.
for pct: Clomid 50mg ED

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I have read ppl recommending phs such as pplex and sd over dbol for kickstarting a cycle, are they in the same league as far as potency? although i was pleased with my gains on p plex i had higher expecations for "real gear"
they mostly are different. with sd or phera you have less gyno risk, and have overall better lean mass gains earlier in the cycle than with a dbol kickstart. But dbol feels better, I think gives more of a strength boost too. And getting more true lean mass gains at the front end usually means less as you go along, where with dbol a bit of the gains in the front end are water weight so that as you come off the dbol the testosterone is kicking in decently and as the water weight disappears you are gaining lean mass. Its slightly possible to get overall higher gains out of an SD/phera kickstart, but you have to really really really have diet + training 100% to get there.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would be fine with a-dex at .25-.5mg ED or E2D...

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Thanks for the clearing that up. Yes exe @ 12.5 daily.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and just to add the "why" exemestane has positive impact on IGF-1 vs negative impact from arimidex. Also there are some signs that it cause less overall system stress, and has less cholesterol impact but the studies aren't 100% on that