first cycle of test sustanon 250 - AnabolicMinds.com

first cycle of test sustanon 250

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Question first cycle of test sustanon 250

ok guys I have been on cycle for 6 weeks now running into what i call my decision time: TO go another 4 weeks longer or not
    Background cycle info:
    started with 500ml/weeksustanon and kickstarted with 300ml week test prop
    so far I have run 10ml vial of 200ml prop, 10ml vial sust 250ml i have half a vial of sustanon left ....
    questions:
    1. I am debating and would like info if I should go another 10ml sustanon or ethanate( I have a choice) or just pct after i finish in two weeks.
    2. Im on sustanon it kicked in 3 week so if i have been injecting for 6 weeks and I stop on week 8 im technically still on cycle for another 3 weeks right? so my cycle length would actually be 11 weeks? Because i jump-started with prop in weeks 1 thru 4.
    are these questions/statements true and back to my original question should i go another 4 weeks on?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

are u running HCG?

Im pretty sure the long ester in sustanon is a 15-18 day ester length, but i cant really remmeber right now so i would check on that if i where you.

All the esters should have really started working pretty fast since there is a prop ester in sustanon.

To kinda answer ur question no one really counts when the ester is clearing as part of the actual cycle because the testosterone levels will be dropping as time goes by thus your not actually on that high of a doseage close to the end of ur cycle/washout period.

If u have been running HCG i suggest u keep running the sust and maybe even end with some prop during the ester clearing period to keep some gains going. If u are not on HCG running anything over 8 weeks in length will make it much harder for ur HPTA to come back on.
  3. Banned

Actually the longest ester (cyp) is only 14 days. You should really run it for 4 more weeks (10 total on cycle) if you want to maximize and solidify your results... get another vile mate and pack on an extra 5-10lbs... And weather you run for 6-10 weeks, you will be shut down and suppressed just the same. HCG is an added plus to keep a couple extra lbs, but definitely not required..
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah from what i can find hcg basically prevents natural test shut down...well see how my body reacts and how hard it its for my to get the boys back...

ah yeah im leaning towards another 4 weeks no signs of gyno yet...doing the nipple test i am retaining water kinda bloated. Will a anti estro help dry me out at this point?
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by standoe3 View Post
    Will a anti estro help dry me out at this point?
    yes, its never too late on cycle to use an AI
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

4 more weeks, at least.

I would...
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by standoe3 View Post
    yeah from what i can find hcg basically prevents natural test shut down...well see how my body reacts and how hard it its for my to get the boys back...

ah yeah im leaning towards another 4 weeks no signs of gyno yet...doing the nipple test i am retaining water kinda bloated. Will a anti estro help dry me out at this point?
    No, your natural test will still be suppressed, hcg prevents testicular atrophy...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

HCG makes HPTA recovery easier on the body in long cycles (over 6 weeks in length) if u do noit wanna use it thats on u its ur call otherwise i suggest u try hcg if u want to make PCT easier and faster.

Secondly the long ester in sustanon is not cypionate its acatually deconate FYI .

Thirdly if u want to use an AI to control estrogen sides/ bloat anastrozole/adex is very good, use .5mg EOD. That will help immensely. Do NOT use letro on cycle letro is too powerful anthing other than letro would be a good idea.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

just so u know if ur doing sustanon u should be injecting 3X a week total because u do have a prop ester in there. The complete total esters (4 esters) in sustanon is propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, and deconate. There is no cypionate at all in sustanon 250. in fact in sustanon 1oo there is only propionate, phenylpropionate, and isocaproate. Prop is obviosly the short ester the phenyl and iso is the medium ester and deconate is the long ester. In sustanon 100 there is only a short and medium length esters.

Do ur own research man u wanna do a long cycle use HCG, U wanna see how long clomid/nolva pct takes to bring u back to homeostasis be my guest. Just trying to help, fact of the matter is u need more than clomid to bring ur HPTA back in a reasonable amount of time on a long cycle. I am just finishing a dbol kick start of 6 weeks on test e for 12 weeks and i FEEL recovered by week 2 of PCT, Full mass in testes and everything. I will post blood tests after pct has been finished for over a month however, i expect to have everything back to normal completely.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

this is where i tend to disagree with 3x times a week even heard everyday with the sustanon.
    1. im already in cycle so the long esters are releasing and the prop in the todays shot would be added to the long esters ie. not a big difference plus the prop is so small of a amount 30mg it really not going to matter if you take 3x times 4time 5 time a week 500mg of test is 500 mg test
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

500 mg of test is 500mg of test no doubt about it, But 500mg of test passed its halflife is no longer 500mg of test. 30mg isnt a ton ur right however if ur going to pay for sustanon why not get all the benefits you could from it?

What you wanna do is up to you thats fine, just saying if ur going to use prop or a mixed ester blend of test, why not dose it in a way that will be most beneficial.

And the actual important part of my comments are in regaurd to HCG and adex/anastrozole, those will help you immensely. U can dose test however you want and it will still be relatively effective, however if u cant recover from a long cycle ur going to have problems down the road, and in the short term (especially if u like sex). That is why i am suggesting HCG.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustanon VS Test
    By GoHard247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 04:27 AM
  2. TEST E OR SUSTANON???
    By gymfreak2 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Test E or Sustanon
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics