hi
i'm planning a cycle from new year
1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-13 test e 400mg/week
1-13 EQ 400mg/week

I'm also going to take
1-13 ATD 25mg ED
to keep water away (i bloat easily).
Is it safe to run ATD for about 3 months? Should I worry about estrogen rebound or delayed gyno?

How should I use HCG on this cycle? It comes in 5000 IU vials. My balls are sensitive.
Should I just take it for last 3 weeks:
12-14 1666 IU eod

Perhaps, can i dissolve it, keep in fridge and pin 1000 IU once a week throughout the whole cycle?
4-15 1000 IU/week ?
How long can 5000Iu stay in fridge?

I am also considering whether its worth to run some ph for last 3 weeks, for ex m-drol to get drier, more defined look?
12-14 m-drol 20mg ed

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hcg, from what i've heard stays good for like 30 days in the the fridge.....

gie

Awards
hcg, from what i've heard stays good for like 30 days in the the fridge.....
Thanks for the info. What about dosage?
I've read it's a good idea to run 500iu HCG for 10 days ED to get the balls back, then run it again in the same manner when needed. There are so many different ideas regarding using HCG, it's really hard to plan something.
Any comments on that?

gie

Awards
I am also considering whether its worth to run some ph for last 3 weeks, for ex m-drol to get drier, more defined look?
12-14 m-drol 20mg ed
As above. How should I finish my cycle to get drier look? Suggestions, please...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. What about dosage?
I've read it's a good idea to run 500iu HCG for 10 days ED to get the balls back, then run it again in the same manner when needed. There are so many different ideas regarding using HCG, it's really hard to plan something.
Any comments on that?
you're right, there are a ton of different ideas on what to do with hcg and how to run it. this is what i did. i ran test-e @ 500mgs a week for 16 weeks. now it takes weeks for that to kick in and then several weeks to become shut down right? so i ran 500iu of hcg starting 4 weeks before my last shot, 500iu every 3 days. then after my last shot for 2 weeks i ran 1000 every 3 days. my boys were fine and as far as getting bloodowrk done, i had gotten bloodwork done about 5 weeks after my last shot (everyone told me to wait but thats when i could get it done) and my doc said my test levels were within normal range and so was everything else. is this the correct way? with reading everything i have read i rested on a plan that averaged out most of what people had written on the subject.

as far as choosing adex instead of atd? that really doesn't matter but if you choose atd be sure to dose it accordingly due to the short half life where as adex has a longer one. adex=$$$$ atd is not that pricey, you're choice.

getting hard at the end of you're cycle. sure, do it with SD, or winny, primo, tbol....etc. i'm going to be adding mast. to my next cycle. i would start it 2 weeks before you're last shot and contuine 2 weeks after the last shot.

gie

Awards
thanks for the input lennoxchi
it clears my mind, i got all the info i needed
thanks guys.