EQ/Tren/Winny

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Stats:

So I found some Winny for really cheap and was thinking about adding it to the cycle I was planning on doing. Let me know what you think.

Weeks 1-15EQ 250mg EOD
Weeks 1-5 Winny Tabs 50mg ED
Weeks 10-15 Winny Tabs 50mg ED
Weeks 10-15 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-15 Test E 125mg

PCT Week 17-21 Clomid 50mg ED

I know this is a low does of Test, I am not planning on it actually doing anything beneficial besides keeping my libido somewhat up. Reason for the low dose is I have 10ml of 250mg/ML left over, and would like to get by without buying any extra.

I am also still looking into HCG to use while on cycle, but I do not know of a reliable source for it yet.

The purpose of this cycle is to retain or even lose a little body weight while leaning out as much as possible.

I will be taking fish oils, orange triads, bcaa, beta-alanine, and protein as well.

My one major question is since I'm taking the Winny tabs, I don't know if I should use any kind of liver support or not. If so, please suggest what specific one and why. Also, I know Winny can dry out your joints, so anything else I should take to help with that?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Hmm where to begin. First off, what is your cycle history? This layout is definitely not for beginners. Second, I really don't see the need in taking steroids at your stats considering you have plenty of natural growth left in you. But I doubt this will even matter and you'll still do the cycle.

So with that being said, I'd suggest getting more test and dosing it the same, if not slightly higher then the EQ. If not, your libido will surely crash dude. There just isn't enough test in there to hang with the rest of those suppressors. Dosing E @ 125mg PW isn't going to do anything man. Wait and stock up on that test..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hmm where to begin. First off, what is your cycle history? This layout is definitely not for beginners. Second, I really don't see the need in taking steroids at your stats considering you have plenty of natural growth left in you. But I doubt this will even matter and you'll still do the cycle.

So with that being said, I'd suggest getting more test and dosing it the same, if not slightly higher then the EQ. If not, your libido will surely crash dude. There just isn't enough test in there to hang with the rest of those suppressors. Dosing E @ 125mg PW isn't going to do anything man. Wait and stock up on that test..
x2 on all points

wudog, please elaborate on cycle history, diet and training

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've already been through all this on another thread...just wanted to get thoughts on the addition of Winny.....As I have said before I do not want to do 500mg of test a week, it will make me put on too much weight, when I did a cycle of test at 500 I put on over 20+lbs....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Joint support.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM
3 a day.

Or you'll be feeling like the tin man.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Joint support.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM
3 a day.

Or you'll be feeling like the tin man.
yea the Orange triads has joint support already, including Glucosamine & Chondroitin

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I've already been through all this on another thread...just wanted to get thoughts on the addition of Winny.....As I have said before I do not want to do 500mg of test a week, it will make me put on too much weight, when I did a cycle of test at 500 I put on over 20+lbs....
Have you ever dosed Winstrol, Tren, and Eq together before? Even without Test in the mix your still going to put on a considerable amount of weight. If you are worried about putting on too much weight then don't do steroids, simple as that. Eat right and train properly to your desired goals. If your worried about your joints, I posted a great article you should check out.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/142253-cool-products-joint.html

Further more, if you don't care about getting your pecker up for the next 4-5 months then go ahead with the cycle. But like I said before, your going to put on a great deal of weight with this cycle either way. (Considering your diet and training are up to par)

Good luck..

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
He's right, as soon as that EQ kicks you are going to to pack on weight.
Bold creeps on you...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd use the winny towards the end instead, or even closer to the middle to lower shbg

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So you went from 135-155, or you have no self control over your diet? Which?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I do believe Tren is 5x as anabolic as test........so youre gonna put on weight, unless youre eating far under your maitenance cals.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
So you went from 135-155, or you have no self control over your diet? Which?
haha, 155lb . . the Capt has caught bigger mackeral. A confused young lad could do with time at sea it seems.

twunnies

Awards
My two cents here would be to go 600mg a week of EQ. Also, for PCT, you may find that 100mg a day of Clomid is required, and for that reason and the price, I always stick with Nova at 60/40/40/20.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
My two cents here would be to go 600mg a week of EQ. Also, for PCT, you may find that 100mg a day of Clomid is required, and for that reason and the price, I always stick with Nova at 60/40/40/20.
I'm not sure where you guys get the idea of dosing clomiphene @ 100mg ED. This **** comes from crappy emotional sides even at 50mg. The nolva dosages are alright but I would never exceed 40 due to the fact your already stacking it with the clomid.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
wrong! ur not gonna gain weight i dont care wat juice u pick if u dont know what ur doin with training or diet. otherwise it would be a great cycle i would drop the winny and add test. the tren will keep u lean

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, 155lb . . the Capt has caught bigger mackeral. A confused young lad could do with time at sea it seems.
Im confused, his stats say 175, not 155..... But ya, Eq and tren will put you on a lot of weight and will crash your libido.... You need more test... And if you dont want to gain weight just run winny and anavar...