SPRING Cycle-Making-Time

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What to do what to dooo what to dooooooo....

For the few of u that have any experience with T3, does anyone have any experience running it with Tren?

These are the cycles that i have been pondering:

Test Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg eod 1-8
T3 ramp up then down (according to a chart i was provided :D)

or

Test Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-8

really looking to buckle down with a strict diet so i can get to about 8%bf....possibly getting there without any cardio :shocked: ;)

basically what im getting at is whether i should choose anavar or T3. of course i would love to run both....but come on, we arent ALL made of $$$.

just looking for thoughts, opinions, ideas...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got nothing to add nos, but subbed for interest's sake ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump, come on guys, i know this isnt the GO-TO board for injectables....but i know theres gotta be some user feedback around here

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I cant help for now, looks good though, im subbed...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, thats always fun...
fa sho.

i dont know why, but im more hesitant about using T3 than i ever have been about AAS.

i hear the synergy with tren is amazing though. i can get var cheap though...very cheap, but T3 is still less.

pisses me off that money is always an issue...time to play the lottery!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fa sho.

i dont know why, but im more hesitant about using T3 than i ever have been about AAS.

i hear the synergy with tren is amazing though. i can get var cheap though...very cheap, but T3 is still less.

pisses me off that money is always an issue...time to play the lottery!!!
in terms of access, prices and variety of Gears goes, you've got it sweet bro - trust me on that

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
What to do what to dooo what to dooooooo....

For the few of u that have any experience with T3, does anyone have any experience running it with Tren?

These are the cycles that i have been pondering:

Test Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg eod 1-8
T3 ramp up then down (according to a chart i was provided :D)

or

Test Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-8

really looking to buckle down with a strict diet so i can get to about 8%bf....possibly getting there without any cardio :shocked: ;)

basically what im getting at is whether i should choose anavar or T3. of course i would love to run both....but come on, we arent ALL made of $$$.

just looking for thoughts, opinions, ideas...
I've done a blast cycle with Test Ace for 9 weeks at 100mg EOD, and man I've gotta say that alone was one of my best cycles. So the addition of Tren with it would IMO be an amazing blast cycle. I've never mixed the two, but two Ace esters would get you rock solid! I'd suggest the first option..

1-8 Tren & Test Ace sounds golden.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you want to hit 8% bf without doing cardio then T3 is a must however i think whether or not you decide to do T3, you should make cardio a big component of your training

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if you want to hit 8% bf without doing cardio then T3 is a must however i think whether or not you decide to do T3, you should make cardio a big component of your training
boooooooo :damnit1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 182
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Punkrocker Anabolics 14
Brandinooooo Anabolics 1169
Supplements 17