Back In The Game

MuscleRocks

Awards
So I have been out of the gear game for a few years now and decided to get back in it this Spring as I have actually been able to stay consistent in the gym and diet for a year now.

I think I have put together a good basic cycle and really only care about strength currently.

A little background:
28 y/o
Unfortunately I got greedy and wasted my nice first cycle gains back in 2005 when I thought I hit my natural peak (lol). I was roughly 235 @ 20% bf back then

Currently 220 @ ~12-14% bf.

My current raw lift maxes are:
Bench: 385
Squat: 505
Dead: 595

My previous cycle history was back in 2005 when I ran two cycles.

1) Test-E @ 500mg Week, EQ @ 800mg Week, kick-started with Sdrol (tried dbol but the kind I was using wrecked my stomach) @ 20mg for 6 weeks. Total of 20 Weeks

2) Test Prop @ 600mg Week, Tren Ace @ 300mg Week, kick started with Sdrol @ 20mg for 4 weeks. Total of 16 weeks

Here is what I planned for this cycle.
Cycle

Weeks 1-2: 750mg Test Cyp ~525mg Pure Test, 20mg Sdrol ED

Weeks 3-4: 750mg Test Cyp ~525mg Pure Test, 20mg Sdrol ED, 6.25mg Exemestane EOD

Weeks 5-8: 750mg Test Cyp ~525mg Pure Test, 6.25mg Exemestane EOD (Will increase to ED if needed)

Weeks 9-12: 750mg Test Cyp ~525mg Pure Test, 6.25mg Exemestane EOD (Will increase to ED if needed), 50mg Oral Turinabol ED

Weeks 13-16: 750mg Test Cyp ~525mg Pure Test, 6.25mg Exemestane EOD (Will increase to ED if needed), 500IU HCG 3x Week

Weeks 17-20: 750mg Test Cyp ~525mg Pure Test, 6.25mg Exemestane EOD (Will increase to ED if needed), 500IU HCG 3x Week,

Weeks 21-24: Clomid 50mg ED
Weeks 25-26: Clomid 25mg ED

What does everyone think and any suggestions that could be offered are totally appreciated.

I am not running anything like Tren or another injectable because my first time around EQ did absolutely nothing for me and Tren although made me strong as can be, totally wrecked my skin, joints, and mind in the form of depression etc.

I am running the SD first because I only have enough Oral T for 2 cycles like that and right at that 12th week mark is a powerlifting competition I will be participating in.

Again this cycle is mainly for strength and if any type of gains happen then they will be welcomed but aren't my biggest priority.

Like I said I've been out of the gear game since 2005 (minus some lame ph cycles here and there) so if I'm missing something please let me know.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I just ran Finasteride my entire cycle plus I still have some in PCT. 1mg a day should be fine.

20 weeks! I like it. I think the most I've seen on here is 16. I run 16.
20 is gutsy. Do it if you think your body can handle it and recover properly.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Looks fine although I would bump the Exe up to 12.5mg daily and add some sort of liver support for the entire duration of your oral supplementation. Good luck and welcome back to the game.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:lol: that's an evil amount of gears - hope to see you log it! :thumbsup:

MuscleRocks

Awards
Looks fine although I would bump the Exe up to 12.5mg daily and add some sort of liver support for the entire duration of your oral supplementation. Good luck and welcome back to the game.
Thanks so you think 12.5 plus 1mg of Fina daily for the duration of the cycle would be a better bet?

I am definitely running liver support supps plus the other basics. I just didn't include all the supplements in my program since I run them 365 anyways.

I also plan on dropping that last 4 weeks of oral use and just run the test as a stand alone.

MuscleRocks

Awards
I think I might actually drop the test dose as well at least starting off since 1g might be a little over kill after looking at it more and more.

Think I'm going to run 750mg of cyp which will give me roughly 525mg of actual test each week. If I start hitting some plateaus or something I will bump it up. Plus this gives me some leftover to run another 10 week cycle at a later date at that same dose without having to make another purchase :)

edit: Updated the op with new cycle plans.