Experienced Dianabol users . .

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Protocols by most Ive seen around here is a standard 4 week kickstart, dosage 30-50mg ED.

Can anyone comment on longer, lower dosages such as 6 weeks @ 20mg ED? William Llewellyn outlines a 7 wk 20mg ED dosage as part of a beginner's mass builder - anyone ran this protocol sans serious sides?

What about on a 12 week cycle dosing wks 1-4 and 9-12?

Pulsing?

The assumptions are a test base, liver harm minimisation, gyno prevention etc. . .research purposes only

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
subd out of curiousity

I could see running it 6 or 7 weeks but i'm not sure how i feel about the first 4/last 4 schedule. My current cycle I pulsed it for the first 5 weeks at 40mg 4x/wk.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have seen guys run an oral at the start and finish, usually wet in the front, dry at the end. If there is a reason why using the same compound both ends wouldnt work Id like to hear it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the pulse idea. My hamster has 25mg caps. He was also considering 25mg ED, an additional 25mg preWO (4/wk)

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I had amazing results with the following cycle. I will see if I can't find my old logbook and figure out how I dosed the Epistane.

I ran it like this:
Week 1: 20mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 2: 20mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 3: 30mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 4: 30mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 5: 40mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 6-10: 600mg Test Cyp
Week 11-14: Ended with Epi(Can't remember the dose)/ 600mg Test Cyp

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Ramp= more gains, usually that also results in more negative sides as well, but not for me.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I had amazing results with the following cycle. I will see if I can't find my old logbook and figure out how I dosed the Epistane.

I ran it like this:
Week 1: 20mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 2: 20mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 3: 30mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 4: 30mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 5: 40mg ED/ 500mg Test Cyp
Week 6-10: 600mg Test Cyp
Week 11-14: Ended with Epi(Can't remember the dose)/ 600mg Test Cyp
Did you get a lipid profile and cmp test after you ran this? Seems like over kill bro I hope you had some sort of cycle support during this. How did your blood work come out?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Protocols by most Ive seen around here is a standard 4 week kickstart, dosage 30-50mg ED.

Can anyone comment on longer, lower dosages such as 6 weeks @ 20mg ED? William Llewellyn outlines a 7 wk 20mg ED dosage as part of a beginner's mass builder - anyone ran this protocol sans serious sides?

What about on a 12 week cycle dosing wks 1-4 and 9-12?

Pulsing?

The assumptions are a test base, liver harm minimisation, gyno prevention etc. . .research purposes only
The only orals I would recommend finishing and starting would be tbol, var, and winnie. Orals such as drol and dbol are too harsh to run any longer then 4 weeks even at low dosages IMO.

Personally I like the idea of kickstarting with tbol and finishing with var. Both mild yet yeild great strength gains and hold the least water. I'm not big on winnie, too harsh on the joints.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Everything was within the median range, except my BP was just a bit high near my 7th week(most likely cause by the 5th week of Dbol). My nutritionist who keeps a close eye on me, I have been open to her about my use and she makes sure to constantly get on me about bloodwork during cycle. Like I said, if I can find my old logbook I can give exact numbers. I'm in the middle of moving and deploying so it could be in one of three different states lol

As far as cycle support, the answer is YES. I will not do a cycle without having the propper assistance from support supps. I always preload about 4-5 weeks in advance as well.

Key Point:

Remember that everyone's body is different and everyone reacts a little bit differently to each individual chemical. What works for one, might cause severe problems for another.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pre-loading for 4-5 weeks is significant. I have usually only heard of 2 weeks. Can you please outline what your support supps are?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Everything was within the median range, except my BP was just a bit high near my 7th week(most likely cause by the 5th week of Dbol). My nutritionist who keeps a close eye on me, I have been open to her about my use and she makes sure to constantly get on me about bloodwork during cycle. Like I said, if I can find my old logbook I can give exact numbers. I'm in the middle of moving and deploying so it could be in one of three different states lol

As far as cycle support, the answer is YES. I will not do a cycle without having the propper assistance from support supps. I always preload about 4-5 weeks in advance as well.

Key Point:

Remember that everyone's body is different and everyone reacts a little bit differently to each individual chemical. What works for one, might cause severe problems for another.
Trust me, I'm a huge advocate of that last paragraph. Just looking out for you bro. You never stated how your blood work came out or if you ran any liver assistance so I had to ask. That's good to hear everything came out okay, and about the BP. That's normal. Mine always ends up a little high even after PCT is finished.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Too many people forget that your support is just as significant as your gear.

I always use:
Multi-Vs
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Glucosamine

Everything else I usully go to Nutraplanet and experiment with the latest cycle support products. I have Cabergoline and Nolva/Clomid on stand by as well as having the key points of my PCT available just in case.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lol at this whole thread! especially the guy who thinks ramping up to 40mgs of dbol is overkill!!!!!!! HP have you ever actaully used any of the steroids your talking about? I call BS! Jake, start a thread in the drse dungeon and we will talk about all the gear you want....

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
lol at this whole thread! especially the guy who thinks ramping up to 40mgs of dbol is overkill!!!!!!! HP have you ever actaully used any of the steroids your talking about? I call BS! Jake, start a thread in the drse dungeon and we will talk about all the gear you want....
No man I've never touched the stuff in my entire life and I have absolutely no idea about what I am talking about.......

Come on give me a break dude are you ****ing joking? This is why I stated "IMO" when I referred to the "overkill" statement. I personally think running Dbol or Drol over 4 weeks isn't needed. That's my opinion, I never said it was a scientifically based fact that it's overkill to run it that long. Follow my posts and ask me again if I have ever used Steroids before. I doubt anyone would have half the knowledge I do about using gear if they have never touched the crap before.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Too many people forget that your support is just as significant as your gear.

I always use:
Multi-Vs
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Glucosamine

Everything else I usully go to Nutraplanet and experiment with the latest cycle support products. I have Cabergoline and Nolva/Clomid on stand by as well as having the key points of my PCT available just in case.
I agree, too many neglect the support on many cycles. Great lineup there though. NP is a great place and very reliable.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Did you get a lipid profile and cmp test after you ran this? Seems like over kill bro I hope you had some sort of cycle support during this. How did your blood work come out?
show me where you say imo in this quote. Seems like your trying pretty hard to make the guy feel like this was some CRAZY cycle.

No man I've never touched the stuff in my entire life and I have absolutely no idea about what I am talking about.......

Come on give me a break dude are you ****ing joking? This is why I stated "IMO" when I referred to the "overkill" statement. I personally think running Dbol or Drol over 4 weeks isn't needed. That's my opinion, I never said it was a scientifically based fact that it's overkill to run it that long. Follow my posts and ask me again if I have ever used Steroids before. I doubt anyone would have half the knowledge I do about using gear if they have never touched the crap before.

And i read a bunch of your posts before i made my first post.....you seem like a newb to me!

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
show me where you say imo in this quote. Seems like your trying pretty hard to make the guy feel like this was some CRAZY cycle.

And i read a bunch of your posts before i made my first post.....you seem like a newb to me!
This was the post right underneath the one you just quoted, "The only orals I would recommend finishing and starting would be tbol, var, and winnie. Orals such as drol and dbol are too harsh to run any longer then 4 weeks even at low dosages IMO."

You must have missed that part. I don't really care what you think of me personally. This is the internet, nothing will offend me or get on my nerves. Say what you want, think what you want, you and your words mean absolutely nothing to me dude.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I have seen guys run an oral at the start and finish, usually wet in the front, dry at the end. If there is a reason why using the same compound both ends wouldnt work Id like to hear it.
Yeah i see the same and i dont think there is any valid argument why using the same compound at both ends wouldnt work. I just think probably as the body starts clearing the test esters the user jsut wants to keep his foot on the gas and thats why the second oral. The reason to run dry at the end, i guess to make post cycle leaning up easier but if thats not an issue i dont see why you couldnt use dbol at both ends.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
40mg of dbol is an overkill, unless my goal is to feel like I want to punch through a wall.
30mg of good 5mg pink thai's a day is fine, for me anyways.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
40mg of dbol is an overkill, unless my goal is to feel like I want to punch through a wall.
Arnold ate dbol like cherrios. I've heard of guys running 120mg ED. Not saying that won't take its toll or saying it should be attempted but I wouldn't make a blanket statement that 40mg is overkill.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arnold ate dbol like cherrios. I've heard of guys running 120mg ED. Not saying that won't take its toll or saying it should be attempted but I wouldn't make a blanket statement that 40mg is overkill.
My WO partner runs 50-70mg without any issues. He's like 125kg lean, and been juicing 8 years.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i see the same and i dont think there is any valid argument why using the same compound at both ends wouldnt work. I just think probably as the body starts clearing the test esters the user jsut wants to keep his foot on the gas and thats why the second oral. The reason to run dry at the end, i guess to make post cycle leaning up easier but if thats not an issue i dont see why you couldnt use dbol at both ends.
The reason for running a dry at the end is to help "solidify" your gains from the cycle as a whole. Having DBol at the end is to get a little more mass out of your cycle before you end it completely. You DO NOT want to try leaning out during PCT. You will only cause a significant loss in your gains that you made on cycle. Wait until you hav completed PCT and then some, before leaning out or cutting.

Who the **** is taking 120mg of Dianabol ED?!?! Where did you hear/read this? You're heart wouldn't explode?? Seriously, you would have such high BP that you would probably pass out during your workouts. However, I have taken 50mg of DBol and enjoyed every bit of it. These compounds affect everyone differently. For instance I do not benefit from things like X-Tren or M-drol, the only sides I get from those are bloat and high lipid levels.

S

standoe3

Awards
I'm on cycle now with test got the h1n1 flu shot and came down with some s**** for 4 days i could not eat or drink **** normally and sad to say i feel as if i starved my body and lost some gains....so yeah i agree with leaning out dont do it while on or after a while after...

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Oh, there's also a very interesting thread about using DBol during PCT @ 10mg ED when you first wake up. Its called something along the lines of the "Dbol Theory". Search it. I will try to find the link later. Im considering using it during my next pct.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Oh, there's also a very interesting thread about using DBol during PCT @ 10mg ED when you first wake up. Its called something along the lines of the "Dbol Theory". Search it. I will try to find the link later. Im considering using it during my next pct.
Im heard alot of people trying to use low dose AAS during pct and my personal view is that its asinine.

Who the **** is taking 120mg of Dianabol ED?!?! Where did you hear/read this? You're heart wouldn't explode?? Seriously, you would have such high BP that you would probably pass out during your workouts. However, I have taken 50mg of DBol and enjoyed every bit of it. These compounds affect everyone differently. For instance I do not benefit from things like X-Tren or M-drol, the only sides I get from those are bloat and high lipid levels.
The guy who was running over 100mg dbol ED was a guy a used to workout with who became Mr. Hartford Ct. I haven't spoken to him in awhile (over a year).

The reason for running a dry at the end is to help "solidify" your gains from the cycle as a whole. Having DBol at the end is to get a little more mass out of your cycle before you end it completely. You DO NOT want to try leaning out during PCT. You will only cause a significant loss in your gains that you made on cycle. Wait until you hav completed PCT and then some, before leaning out or cutting.
I agree trying to lean out during PCT is the worst possible course of action but I think leaning out the last few weeks of a long cycle is fine. If the diet and training are in check you can use the AAs to prevent muscle catabolism.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Why asinine? The log about it does make sense. Wether or not it's a proven fact is another story. It is a very interesting concept and I may or may not try it. I recommend reading it wether you support it or not though.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you think 100-120mg dianabol a day is excessive, then your jaw will drop at this...
Back in the 90s' there was a very massive (380lbs+) powerlifter who would take 1000mg/ day of dianabol in the last couple of weeks leading up to a contest. He would take 20 X 10mg tablets five times a day! Apparently he had a candy bowl full of them on his kitchen table.
I have no idea how he survived this, but he is still alive and still huge, although he doesn't compete anymore. Needless to say, It did work for him; he was one of the largest muscular specimens ever.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

its really not that unheard of man....

your 165lbs...you shouldnt be taking dbol in the first place.

morning dbol has been practiced for years....i like epi for the pct better though
WTF! Any names on who these dudes are?

i gotta call BS on the 1000mgs day

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
What do you consider mid morning? Also I have hemaguno doesed at 12.5mg, would that be ok?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
midmorning for me was 2-3 hours after i woke up. I would get up at 5-6am and take the epi with my second meal, usually between 7-9am. I personally dont care for the stealth labs product line, but to each his own. All this being said, epi or dbol in your pct is not for everyone. It takes an experienced user to be able to listen to their body enough to know if the steroid is having an adverse effect on your pct. Oh and bloodwork is basically a must at this point.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
The guy who was running over 100mg dbol ED was a guy a used to workout with who became Mr. Hartford Ct. I haven't spoken to him in awhile (over a year).
I didn't know we had competitions around here. I just thought all the monsterously big guys were just stateys? ...atleast in my gym they are. I gotta get out more.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know we had competitions around here. I just thought all the monsterously big guys were just stateys? ...atleast in my gym they are. I gotta get out more.
is the state show held in hartford?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
is the state show held in hartford?
Oh I dunno, I'm trying to find out myself. By stateys, I was referring to cops. There's always 4 or 5 unmarked cars in the parking lot. They roll together and mean business. I suppose I should feel safe and secure knowing my local law enforcement can bench 5 plates?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Oh I dunno, I'm trying to find out myself. By stateys, I was referring to cops. There's always 4 or 5 unmarked cars in the parking lot. They roll together and mean business. I suppose I should feel safe and secure knowing my local law enforcement can bench 5 plates?
there probably all juiced to the gills but wouldnt hesitate to bust your @ss in a second for a little bit of test.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
agreed - the troopers in my gym and definitely not natural. This guy I'm talking about tho was a sponsered athlete, he did handyman work on the side but bb was pretty much his career.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
agreed - the troopers in my gym and definitely not natural. This guy I'm talking about tho was a sponsered athlete, he did handyman work on the side but bb was pretty much his career.
According to his trainer, this one guy at my gym is going for the Guinness World Records for pull-ups in an hour. I believe he said the record is 987, but he also mentioned his guy hit over 1000 unofficially. He would do five pull-ups, take a walk, come back and do five more etc. etc. A bit off topic but noteworthy none the less.

By the way, are you from Hartford? West Hartford here.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
According to his trainer, this one guy at my gym is going for the Guinness World Records for pull-ups in an hour. I believe he said the record is 987, but he also mentioned his guy hit over 1000 unofficially. He would do five pull-ups, take a walk, come back and do five more etc. etc. A bit off topic but noteworthy none the less.

By the way, are you from Hartford? West Hartford here.
Live in Willimantic, I lift at Super Future Fitness. They're starting to get a little 'housewife populated' for my taste - i'm thinking of switching.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there probably all juiced to the gills but wouldnt hesitate to bust your @ss in a second for a little bit of test.
My buddy is a state trooper and he is giving me a 100 dollars to get him Test-e, and he wants me to pin him xD....

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
midmorning for me was 2-3 hours after i woke up. I would get up at 5-6am and take the epi with my second meal, usually between 7-9am. I personally dont care for the stealth labs product line, but to each his own. All this being said, epi or dbol in your pct is not for everyone. It takes an experienced user to be able to listen to their body enough to know if the steroid is having an adverse effect on your pct. Oh and bloodwork is basically a must at this point.
I've never used Hemaguno before, but it was real cheap. I wont run it during PCT. If I do go through with it, I will definately run DBol. But like I said "If". I want to make sure I have enough knowledge on the subject before tring it.

S

standoe3

Awards
not rdy if you cant pin ur self just my two cent plus thats just gay. its a big step i must have look at that dam vial for a hour before i jump off the edge of the cliff

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not rdy if you cant pin ur self just my two cent plus thats just gay. its a big step i must have look at that dam vial for a hour before i jump off the edge of the cliff
1. he was SEAL, 2. black belt in Kata, 3. he hates needles 4. he was navy so I cant really say anything about the gay part....

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
1. he was SEAL, 2. black belt in Kata, 3. he hates needles 4. he was navy so I cant really say anything about the gay part....
3 just doesnt fit. I'm picturing a bad a-ss dude who can kick some serious tail...and likes kitty cats.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He is a badass and in his fifties.. Im sure he would shoot himself up in the end, he would just rather not... He is the slit your throat in the dark kind of guy, who likes to brawl on the side... Used to at least...