Experienced Dianabol users . .

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. No. It's not a bridge. It's a complete guide to using DBol or other short half life anabolic during PCT.
    •   

2. Even around 75-85mgs/day the pumps are unbearable, symtoms of uveitis were emerging, of course the BP issue and sodium intake. Instant gratification though.

To the best of my recollection the Dbol bridge was brought forth by members of AF. net, think Ulter, Fonz or E2, will try to dig it out, been a long time member there, experienced users usually try this, i have in the past w good results, but Epi bridge sounds appealing, def tempted to try it, 2010 perhaps.

3. i ran dbol my thought... its the king! i got same gains out of it from 35mg as when i was up to 70mg only diff at 70 i neede nolva = no water bloats anymore ;( so i prefer 35mg and in summer will do another light dbol only run for 2 maybe 2.5 months
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   

4. remmeber ppl dbol does have a low androgen recepter attachment........
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

5. According to Will Llewellyn's Anabolics 9th edition, he recommends (for first time users)

Dbol solo mass cycle
    Cycle length: 5 weeks
    on cycle support: Liver support, Cholesterol Support, and Fish Oil
    (surprisingly, he says to use Nolva 10-20mg a day during the duration of the cycle. I don't understand why).

the doses are pretty small
    Week 1: 10 mg/day
    Week 2: 10 mg/day
    Week 3: 15 mg/day
    Week 4: 15 mg/day
    Week 5: 20 mg/day

He says you can expect 8-10lbs weight gain and and very little in sides.

6. yah dude there is no reason to go above 30-35mg on dbol IMO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. for the experienced lr3igf-1 users
    By CHA0S in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. Experienced PSlin Users
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:38 AM
  3. IGF-1 experiences from experienced users
    By massmonster in forum IGF-1/GH