Experienced Dianabol users . .

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. WTF! Any names on who these dudes are?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    The reason for running a dry at the end is to help "solidify" your gains from the cycle as a whole. Having DBol at the end is to get a little more mass out of your cycle before you end it completely. You DO NOT want to try leaning out during PCT. You will only cause a significant loss in your gains that you made on cycle. Wait until you hav completed PCT and then some, before leaning out or cutting.






    Who the **** is taking 120mg of Dianabol ED?!?! Where did you hear/read this? You're heart wouldn't explode?? Seriously, you would have such high BP that you would probably pass out during your workouts. However, I have taken 50mg of DBol and enjoyed every bit of it. These compounds affect everyone differently. For instance I do not benefit from things like X-Tren or M-drol, the only sides I get from those are bloat and high lipid levels.
    its really not that unheard of man....

    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    40mg of dbol is an overkill, unless my goal is to feel like I want to punch through a wall.
    30mg of good 5mg pink thai's a day is fine, for me anyways.
    your 165lbs...you shouldnt be taking dbol in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    Oh, there's also a very interesting thread about using DBol during PCT @ 10mg ED when you first wake up. Its called something along the lines of the "Dbol Theory". Search it. I will try to find the link later. Im considering using it during my next pct.
    morning dbol has been practiced for years....i like epi for the pct better though
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    WTF! Any names on who these dudes are?

    i gotta call BS on the 1000mgs day
    •   
       


  3. What do you dose the Epi at during PCT?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    What do you dose the Epi at during PCT?
    10mgs ed mid morning....there is a thread here somewheres where i posted my bloods.

  5. What do you consider mid morning? Also I have hemaguno doesed at 12.5mg, would that be ok?
    •   
       


  6. midmorning for me was 2-3 hours after i woke up. I would get up at 5-6am and take the epi with my second meal, usually between 7-9am. I personally dont care for the stealth labs product line, but to each his own. All this being said, epi or dbol in your pct is not for everyone. It takes an experienced user to be able to listen to their body enough to know if the steroid is having an adverse effect on your pct. Oh and bloodwork is basically a must at this point.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post

    The guy who was running over 100mg dbol ED was a guy a used to workout with who became Mr. Hartford Ct. I haven't spoken to him in awhile (over a year).

    I didn't know we had competitions around here. I just thought all the monsterously big guys were just stateys? ...atleast in my gym they are. I gotta get out more.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I didn't know we had competitions around here. I just thought all the monsterously big guys were just stateys? ...atleast in my gym they are. I gotta get out more.
    is the state show held in hartford?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    is the state show held in hartford?
    Oh I dunno, I'm trying to find out myself. By stateys, I was referring to cops. There's always 4 or 5 unmarked cars in the parking lot. They roll together and mean business. I suppose I should feel safe and secure knowing my local law enforcement can bench 5 plates?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Oh I dunno, I'm trying to find out myself. By stateys, I was referring to cops. There's always 4 or 5 unmarked cars in the parking lot. They roll together and mean business. I suppose I should feel safe and secure knowing my local law enforcement can bench 5 plates?
    there probably all juiced to the gills but wouldnt hesitate to bust your @ss in a second for a little bit of test.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    there probably all juiced to the gills but wouldnt hesitate to bust your @ss in a second for a little bit of test.
    Common practice of the higher authority.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I didn't know we had competitions around here. I just thought all the monsterously big guys were just stateys? ...atleast in my gym they are. I gotta get out more.
    agreed - the troopers in my gym and definitely not natural. This guy I'm talking about tho was a sponsered athlete, he did handyman work on the side but bb was pretty much his career.
    Back.... for real this time

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    agreed - the troopers in my gym and definitely not natural. This guy I'm talking about tho was a sponsered athlete, he did handyman work on the side but bb was pretty much his career.
    According to his trainer, this one guy at my gym is going for the Guinness World Records for pull-ups in an hour. I believe he said the record is 987, but he also mentioned his guy hit over 1000 unofficially. He would do five pull-ups, take a walk, come back and do five more etc. etc. A bit off topic but noteworthy none the less.

    By the way, are you from Hartford? West Hartford here.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    According to his trainer, this one guy at my gym is going for the Guinness World Records for pull-ups in an hour. I believe he said the record is 987, but he also mentioned his guy hit over 1000 unofficially. He would do five pull-ups, take a walk, come back and do five more etc. etc. A bit off topic but noteworthy none the less.

    By the way, are you from Hartford? West Hartford here.
    Live in Willimantic, I lift at Super Future Fitness. They're starting to get a little 'housewife populated' for my taste - i'm thinking of switching.
    Back.... for real this time

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    there probably all juiced to the gills but wouldnt hesitate to bust your @ss in a second for a little bit of test.
    My buddy is a state trooper and he is giving me a 100 dollars to get him Test-e, and he wants me to pin him xD....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    midmorning for me was 2-3 hours after i woke up. I would get up at 5-6am and take the epi with my second meal, usually between 7-9am. I personally dont care for the stealth labs product line, but to each his own. All this being said, epi or dbol in your pct is not for everyone. It takes an experienced user to be able to listen to their body enough to know if the steroid is having an adverse effect on your pct. Oh and bloodwork is basically a must at this point.
    I've never used Hemaguno before, but it was real cheap. I wont run it during PCT. If I do go through with it, I will definately run DBol. But like I said "If". I want to make sure I have enough knowledge on the subject before tring it.

  17. not rdy if you cant pin ur self just my two cent plus thats just gay. its a big step i must have look at that dam vial for a hour before i jump off the edge of the cliff

  18. Quote Originally Posted by standoe3 View Post
    not rdy if you cant pin ur self just my two cent plus thats just gay. its a big step i must have look at that dam vial for a hour before i jump off the edge of the cliff
    1. he was SEAL, 2. black belt in Kata, 3. he hates needles 4. he was navy so I cant really say anything about the gay part....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    1. he was SEAL, 2. black belt in Kata, 3. he hates needles 4. he was navy so I cant really say anything about the gay part....
    3 just doesnt fit. I'm picturing a bad a-ss dude who can kick some serious tail...and likes kitty cats.

  20. He is a badass and in his fifties.. Im sure he would shoot himself up in the end, he would just rather not... He is the slit your throat in the dark kind of guy, who likes to brawl on the side... Used to at least...

  21. my "friend" likes dbol as 50-70mg taken all at once about an hour preworkout, and none on non-workout days. or 40mg + 100mg of abombs preworkout. he has wonderful workouts on that combo, and its like taking cialis. or so he says....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my "friend" likes dbol as 50-70mg taken all at once about an hour preworkout, and none on non-workout days. or 40mg + 100mg of abombs preworkout. he has wonderful workouts on that combo, and its like taking cialis. or so he says....
    I have a 'friend' too who feels exactly the same way..... hey maybe its the same guy?.... maybe not?
    Back.... for real this time

  23. i have dosed dbol at 30mg for 6 weeks and was completely fine, Bp was higher than normal but nothing too bad. Other than that no negative side effects, actually i did notice i was in a better mood than normal more happier than normal.

    Dosed it all 2 hours pre-workout in extra virgin olive oil suspension.

    I love dbol, going to be doing abombs next hopefuly that will work out just as well.

    on cycle nutrition was clean, drank a gallon of water a day, and used appropriate liver,kidney,bp supps while on. And obviously no drinking for over 3 years prior to useage.

    My post cycle blood tests showed some of my liver values to be higher than normal according to what the range is suposed to be ( i havent seen normal liver values since i started a very high calorie and protein intake for bodybuilding so that about 8 years ago).

    All in all i think moderate doseages ran for longer periods is fine as long as u know what to look for and how to deal with them. The more u use the shorter u can use them, the less you use the longer. Im sure a bunch of people will tell me how wrong i am but im a firm believer in dose respondent side effects, at least thats how it seems to work for me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride View Post
    Did you get a lipid profile and cmp test after you ran this? Seems like over kill bro I hope you had some sort of cycle support during this. How did your blood work come out?
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride View Post
    The only orals I would recommend finishing and starting would be tbol, var, and winnie. Orals such as drol and dbol are too harsh to run any longer then 4 weeks even at low dosages IMO.

    Personally I like the idea of kickstarting with tbol and finishing with var. Both mild yet yeild great strength gains and hold the least water. I'm not big on winnie, too harsh on the joints.
    40mg of dbol /day IS NOT an overkill... ive ran 50mg and think i can handle 10-20mg more. you type wayy too safe. wat i mean is you give the exact perfect advice... we all know whats the safest way. but after all many of us would rather gain more and experience more sides than gain less with no sides

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Live in Willimantic, I lift at Super Future Fitness. They're starting to get a little 'housewife populated' for my taste - i'm thinking of switching.
    ahahaahah!!!! the name of your gym is SUPER FUTURE FITNESS????

    Is it owned by an oriental?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ahahaahah!!!! the name of your gym is SUPER FUTURE FITNESS????

    Is it owned by an oriental?
    Actually its owned by these two a55holes. Apparently there was some billing mix-up where I was getting undercharged by $10/mo. and the guy chewed me out for "scamming" him. We got into a heated argument but anyway..... super future fitness is I think is in two or three locations.
    Back.... for real this time

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ahahaahah!!!! the name of your gym is SUPER FUTURE FITNESS????

    Is it owned by an oriental?
    Hahaha, yeah, they're thinking of changing it to "Super Terrific Happy Gym".

    Sorry, that was funny. Very interesting thread so far, didn't mean to derail. Any luck on finding that 'dbol therapy' article about the 10/day during PCT? I haven't come up with anything yet.

  28. 10mg a day in the time while you are letting long esters clear and before beginning PCT I could see as useful to keep some level of androgens going

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Any luck on finding that 'dbol therapy' article about the 10/day during PCT? I haven't come up with anything yet.
    Here's a little bit of what I've read before. It's towards the bottom at the very end. http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php

  30. Grrr... I can't seem to find the thread
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. for the experienced lr3igf-1 users
    By CHA0S in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. Experienced PSlin Users
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:38 AM
  3. IGF-1 experiences from experienced users
    By massmonster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 10:02 AM
  4. to:experienced dnp users
    By primal1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 03:48 PM
  5. Experienced HCG users
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in