m1,4add no joke

craigneal

Awards
been on m1,4add 16 days now i've gone from 187 to 209 i've been at this weight before but can't seem to hold it post cycle i become depress an not hungry an dont want to workout an my skin becomes itchy an dry i've tried reverstrol an clomid still no luck read another log were a guy added p mag been thinking about adding that into my cycle to try to hardening up ?what can i add to pct to not feel depress rightnow i have clomid an inhibit-e. also if i dont do p mag can i add the new x-mass to try an hardening up i got like 8 bottles of it but it seems like its no good for weight gain nothing like xtreme tren

twunnies

Awards
This forum is for oldschool anabolic discussion, but I'll tell you why you feel depressed after any cycle. It's the loss of those hormones in your body, the decrease in red blood cells, giving you that pumped feeling all day, and it's the knowledge that you will no longer grow at that same pace once you are completely off.

Use motivation like knowing that to harden this new muscle, you must eat, continue to train, and sleep properly. Until your next cycle, best of luck.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You Need a Test Boooster for your Post Cycle. That's part of your problem. I like Z-force. It's cheap and it works.

jeremiah0079

Awards
wow 22lbs. in 16 days that's crazy, how are you dosing it? As for the depression I too would add a natty, and for red blood count throw in some liver tablets- take about 8-12 a day that should help, don't worry they're cheap- 250 for about 8 bucks.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
wow 22lbs. in 16 days that's crazy, how are you dosing it? As for the depression I too would add a natty, and for red blood count throw in some liver tablets- take about 8-12 a day that should help, don't worry they're cheap- 250 for about 8 bucks.
I too am curious about how you're dosing this.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Too help the depression you could add some 5-htp to your PCT.