Looking to salvage some crystallized Test E

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Here is the low down;

Just got it in the mail today. 10mls, 250/ml, and it looks like slushy :damnit1:. Is it a total loss or is there a way to correct this and make it useful?

Thanks fellas.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Reheating is always plausable ... but chances are your going to need to add a little bit more solvent (BA or BB). The test has just fallen out of solution. You should be able to salavage it.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Here is the low down;

Just got it in the mail today. 10mls, 250/ml, and it looks like slushy :damnit1:. Is it a total loss or is there a way to correct this and make it useful?

Thanks fellas.
I'd contant the source and ask them to send another bottle. That shouldnt be a problem if our source is legit. If he's reliable, he even let you keep the slushy. lol, :0)

Sprt

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I could probably send it back for an exchange, but I don't have my receipt!:joke:

If I was to do it myself I would have to run it through a filter again wouldn't I? I wouldn't know how much BA or BB to add to a 10 ml amp. I obviously would lose potency but thats not a big deal to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
crashed out of solution, it should go back into solution if you reheat it. There's a few methods... I've heard of putting a needle in the top for vent and putting it in the oven for like 15 minutes (probably low temp like 250f). Might also be able to do something simple like microwave up some water real hot and toss the vial in.

Ideally it'll redissolve and stay in there. If it doesn't then you'll need something like BA to help it stay dissolved

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Ya, like he said.

First try a water bath ... boil a small pot of water, once boiling turn the heat off and let your 10ml vial sit in it until it redisolved. It might hold, it might not. If nothing else, just reheat before each injection if you see crystals.

Sprt

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
crashed out of solution, it should go back into solution if you reheat it. There's a few methods... I've heard of putting a needle in the top for vent and putting it in the oven for like 15 minutes (probably low temp like 250f). Might also be able to do something simple like microwave up some water real hot and toss the vial in.

Ideally it'll redissolve and stay in there. If it doesn't then you'll need something like BA to help it stay dissolved

Unreal, whats up brotha. Yeah crashed like a NASCAR. I'll give it a whirl. I should just start making my own.

Ya, like he said.

First try a water bath ... boil a small pot of water, once boiling turn the heat off and let your 10ml vial sit in it until it redisolved. It might hold, it might not. If nothing else, just reheat before each injection if you see crystals.

Sprt
Thanks dude. Presumeably it would recrystallize in my glute then, would it not? I've never dealt with crystallized gear.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Whats the concentration? The water idea is the easiest. Just let it sit in the almost boiling water. You could also buy some sterile oil with solvent and cut it down in a new vial after heating if it crashes again.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude. Presumeably it would recrystallize in my glute then, would it not? I've never dealt with crystallized gear.
You'll be fine ... the reheat should take care of the problem. If not, it's not going hurt you to reheat (warm rather) each time you inject. After each reheat it should stay in solution for several days before showing signs of another crash; that is if it even ends up crashing again. I'vehad gear stay in solutions for monhs before falling out again after a reheat. The solution is just lacking the right amount of solvent - which is causing the crash.

As mentioned, however, if you dont feel comfortable reheating each time you inject you'll have to add more solvent. Or send it back. Those are your only choices.

Sprt

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
!!!!!!!! JUST MAKE SURE TO VENT THE VIAL IF U HEAT IT !!!!!!!!!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Its looking like I will just exchange it for a new one. Hopefully this isn't a recurring problem.

And yes I would definitely vent if I baked or boiled.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Whats the concentration? The water idea is the easiest. Just let it sit in the almost boiling water. You could also buy some sterile oil with solvent and cut it down in a new vial after heating if it crashes again.

250mg/ml, 10ml amp. Slushy, very slushy.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Its looking like I will just exchange it for a new one. Hopefully this isn't a recurring problem.

And yes I would definitely vent if I baked or boiled.
DO NOT BAKE!!! You run the risk of melting either the plastic on the needle or the rubber stopper; believe me I know from experience. Also, venting is not necessary when using a short warm water bath.

Sprt

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT BAKE!!! You run the risk of melting either the plastic on the needle or the rubber stopper; believe me I know from experience. Also, venting is not necessary when using a short warm water bath.

Sprt

Sent it back dude. Should have a new one early next week. The source is cool.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Sprt
I've read to bake at a low temp, I am guessing in the 200-250F range, just above the boiling point of water probably... at this point the plastic shouldn't melt... How hot did you bake for the rubber/plastic to melt?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've read to bake at a low temp, I am guessing in the 200-250F range, just above the boiling point of water probably... at this point the plastic shouldn't melt... How hot did you bake for the rubber/plastic to melt?
I baked it @ 150F for 15min ...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I think your oven temp is off, cause im sure gear has gotten hotter than that sitting in my car in the hot Texas sun during the summer.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I think your oven temp is off, cause im sure gear has gotten hotter than that sitting in my car in the hot Texas sun during the summer.
I think so too ... regardless ... there is no point in baking when a water bath will do the job.

SPrt