Fatigued While on Clen....

  1. Fatigued While on Clen....


    So I started clen a couple days ago, liquid form.....About 30-45 minutes after I take it I start feeling hyped up, jittery, a little shaky....then within 2-3 hours just jittery and exhausted, body aching...like I have come down from drinking 20 monster energy drinks. I am taking 3,000 mg of Taurine along with the clen.

    Anyone experience this? or know of a way to reduce this feeling?


  2. what dose are u running?

    the higher u go, the harder u fall

  3. That was my experience. I had to dose often to keep the "buzz". Not a huge fan of clen anymore.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   
       


  4. with a half life of over 24 hours....I wouldn't think you would have to....nor have I read anyone say they did....so your suggesting I should break up my dose and do it throughout the day? I'm up to 150mcg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    with a half life of over 24 hours....I wouldn't think you would have to....nor have I read anyone say they did....so your suggesting I should break up my dose and do it throughout the day? I'm up to 150mcg
    I completely agree with you. It should stay in your system for the full day. Idk.... I can't explain it. All I know is I was exhausted on clen by 1-2pm after dosing at 7am.
    Back.... for real this time

  6. Your dose is too high...

    And its probably time to take a couple weeks off if your feeling like that constantly. Receptors need time to recover.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Your dose is too high...

    And its probably time to take a couple weeks off if your feeling like that constantly. Receptors need time to recover.
    150mcgs is high. I also assumed you had just started recently. How long have you been taking the clen?
    Back.... for real this time

  8. I've only been on the clen a couple days.....I'm not all crazy shaky or anything...no one even notices anything...so the sides aren't very bad at all at that dose....

  9. benedril or ketofen will upregulate your beta 2 receptors just fine.

  10. i am aware what will clear up my receptors...but I've only been on clen for 4 days....

  11. The T 1/2 is ~36 hours. If you dose just 100mcg/day, by the 7th day, you have almost 200mcg of active within your system. You're dosing too high and your body is reacting unfavorably to it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The T 1/2 is ~36 hours. If you dose just 100mcg/day, by the 7th day, you have almost 200mcg of active within your system. You're dosing too high and your body is reacting unfavorably to it.
    yes brilliant insight - you mightve just saturated receptors
    Back.... for real this time

  13. so what would be a optimum dose? I didn't know if only doing like 60mcg a day or 80 would actually give me any end result.......

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    so what would be a optimum dose? I didn't know if only doing like 60mcg a day or 80 would actually give me any end result.......
    Did you miss my whole mathematical point?

    Also, clen is not a backbone fat loss drug. Use it to break a plateau and not as the primary cutting drug.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. I dose high and for longer than normal when i run clen/T3/Test

  16. yea I am confused...I understand some of rodja's point...but all the research I've done on here has said to find out what the max dose you can tolerate and run it for 2 weeks.....maybe my body and clen just doesn't get along.....because I don't see how doing like 50 or 60mcg a day would really reap any results....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    yea I am confused...I understand some of rodja's point...but all the research I've done on here has said to find out what the max dose you can tolerate and run it for 2 weeks.....maybe my body and clen just doesn't get along.....because I don't see how doing like 50 or 60mcg a day would really reap any results....
    You're overvaluing clen's power as a cutting drug.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're overvaluing clen's power as a cutting drug.
    well then in your opinion...what is the best thing to use to cut weight.......

  19. You have been on 4 days and your already at 150mcg? You need to take a step back and realize how much you truly don't understand about the chemicals your putting into your body.

    And take Texas' advice stop saying "you know", because you obviously have no clue. I prefer Keto personally, couple days of it and I feel like a new man. Take a week off and start back around 60mcg because once your beta 2's have been completely upregulated 60mcg will feel like plenty, thats the whole point - you start low and as your receptors desensitize you consistently increase dose and feel the same affect. Then after 2 weeks or so you reach a point where the dose becomes to high where it would be harmful and you stop for 2 weeks and let your receptors recover - Rinse & Repeat.

    As for Rodja's point - completely true. Clen should not be the base of your fatloss supplementation. Two week blasts to break through plateau's is a great idea.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    well then in your opinion...what is the best thing to use to cut weight.......
    Diet, cardio, and patience.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Diet, cardio, and patience.
    obviously...I spend 30 hours a week at the gym coaching, training, lifting...my diet is fine, I'm talking about actual things to supplement the weight loss..........

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    obviously...I spend 30 hours a week at the gym coaching, training, lifting...my diet is fine, I'm talking about actual things to supplement the weight loss..........
    You say obviously, yet your approach suggests otherwise.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    obviously...I spend 30 hours a week at the gym coaching, training, lifting...my diet is fine, I'm talking about actual things to supplement the weight loss..........
    Personally I have never used anything but a good ole OTC thermogenic and glutamine and whey protein to cut with and as rodja said if your diet and cardio and training (all 3) are on point then you simply will not need anything else. I got down to sub 4% bodyfat with that approach. I have always relied on hard work and will power to get through it. However, I have just started using clen to do a short recomp before my big bulk at the beginning of the year. Clen is no miracle drug. It will only help you as much as you help it. You started the dose way to high and didn't read on it enough. At least you are taking the taurine. I only started at 20mcg for the first day and slowly ramped up and I feel great. Like these guys said you just need to take a step back and look into it a little more and realize that your receptors are probably shot. In the meantime just look into it a little more and see where you went wrong. Go to this link and read on it http://old.steroidology.com/steroid-...terol_FAQ.html That should be a good starting point. Just take a step back and correct your mistakes and get your receptors clean and start fresh with more knowledge so that you cycle can be safe and effective and you won't feel like crap.

  24. a quick rundown of my "unorthadox" cutting. I run test-e at 200-250mg/week throughout the entire cycle to fend off muscle atrophy. I also take benedril at 200mg to keep my beta2 receptors upregulated, and to help me sleep. I start at 60mcg of clen and 30mcg of t-3. Every 3 days I increase the clen by 20mcg and the t-3 by 10mcg untill i get to 1mcg of clen per lb of bodyweight, and .5mcg of t-3 per lb of bodyweight. I hold steady at that doseage (which through numerous cycles i have found are optimum for me, most ppl cant dose this high without bad sides) untill the desired results are obtained. Then I reverse taper back down the same way; 20mcg of clen and 10mcg of t-3 every 3 days, untill i reach 0. run a light nolva pct for the test, and call it quits. This is NOT the reccomended procedure, but it IS what works best for me. Again, your mileage may vary.

  25. Bumping an old thread, i know, i know. Your clen is doing exactly what it is supposed to do, its stimulating you 24/7 if you keep your dosages right. Clen makes you feel tired because when your body senses constant stimulation it releases "downers" Melatonin ect. to bring you back "down". You should feel sleepy and your body wired, its like your brain is running low and your body high. This is normal. I have LOTS of naps while on clen and wicked crazy dreams...some good....some BAD. lol.

  26. i loved clen, i personanlty was on at 200mcg.... it was not too bad but yes cycle on and off every 2 weeks
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    So I started clen a couple days ago, liquid form.....About 30-45 minutes after I take it I start feeling hyped up, jittery, a little shaky....then within 2-3 hours just jittery and exhausted, body aching...like I have come down from drinking 20 monster energy drinks. I am taking 3,000 mg of Taurine along with the clen.

    Anyone experience this? or know of a way to reduce this feeling?
    same happened to me while i was on it. i hate clen. i didnt really find a way to reduce it besides lower the dosage.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
  3. Clen or Clen/Keto Combo
    By seunim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 05:27 AM
  4. Clen question... yes another clen thread
    By jsp0882 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:25 AM
  5. Liquid Clen vs. Clen Tabs
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Log in
Log in