Fake anavar an test cyp? - AnabolicMinds.com

Fake anavar an test cyp?

1. New Member

Question Fake anavar an test cyp?

ok so 1st hopefully this thread wont get locked...the rule of posting dont directly say no to it. Any way i just picked up 2 10ml bottles of test cyp and a bunch of anavar 10mgs. the test cyp is piss color an apears to be an oily consistantcy but both bottles have no labels just clear bottles with pale peach or red tops an the rubber circle in the middle for the needle. the anavars look like anti diaria pills (greenish with L2 on 1 side and scored on the other. (i've never bought injectables an i was kinda of a dumbf*** about the whole thing)
    the dude said that they are just fake labeled pills so he could bring them on the air plane....i looked up the pills on google images and the pill varry a little in color from what i could tell and are a much more firm print...is there any way of checking there lagitamacy....i heard some 1 takeing about they had put them under a black light an it shows up as a diff color. any help would be great!!!!!:sorry an next time hopefully i wont be so f****** stupid about buying gear

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

well...you can try and put the test in the freezer and "crash" it. but it sounds like you got ripped on the tabs...no one fake labels tabs so they can fly with em....
  3. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    well...you can try and put the test in the freezer and "crash" it. but it sounds like you got ripped on the tabs...no one fake labels tabs so they can fly with em....
    Ditto everything this guy said. Freeze it and I am sure the oil will crash. Sounds like its all bunk, fake labeling is never good,

Next time you order man, you should buy from someone that someone you trust or know has ordered from before.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got Fake D-bol, is my Eq & test Fake too???!!!!!
    By thelastimorta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:47 PM
  2. Fake or Legit Anavar?
    By BoardGuest978 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. anavar lab real or fake please help
    By l3lairf0urn3y in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:43 PM
  4. Do people try and rig or fake low test?
    By jth18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 07:38 PM