Test P - 8 week recomp/lean bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. haaaa funny. i definitely have felt like that in pct before too.

yea i aint looking to lengthen my intestines to the circumference of the equator... so realistically there's no way i can use the igf ON cycle because i will not have enough time off before using it in pct.

i'm going home for turkey day (extremely pointless holiday, but schools off so i'll take it). im gonna be taking two flights; one home and one back down to school. leaving wednesday and returning on sunday. so technically i could get by with bringing 3 days worth of oil on the plane (th,fr,sat; assuming wednesday i shoot here, and sunday i shoot again after returning). safer bet would bring 4 days worth just in case.

i've got plenty of experience bringing vials of peptides, hundreds of syringes, capsules and pills out the ass, research chem liquids, even some budsky from time to time while traveling. never have i had a problem. checked luggage is the way to go.

here's my question: do i load up 4 days worth of 70mg prop / 50mg mast into one sterile vial, or do I just preload the syringes? Im thinking the former over the latter; the preloaded syringes could get pushed while in transit and i could lose all my oil for the weekend. the single vial i think is more nonchalant, and allows me to reeeeally pack the **** out of the rigs and pins... opinions? it will be in a bag filled with maybe 25% clothing, 75% supplements and such

2. CLASS III drug=same level as cocain.....get the picture to other people out there your just as bad as the blood sucking dealer if caught gotta love the system innocent till proven guilty

3. Quote Originally Posted by standoe3 View Post
    CLASS III drug=same level as cocain.....get the picture to other people out there your just as bad as the blood sucking dealer if caught gotta love the system innocent till proven guilty
    don't even get me started on the system... i wouldn't stop if I started... thats for the politics section and another day

how bout this...
    would injecting a hefty shot of cyp or ent right before heading to the airport work to keep 'semi' stable levels for 3 days ? is this possible? would it work?

4. RELAX buddy... i have no experience with cyp or enth so no, i dont know. which is why i asked. why the **** is that so outrageous to ask. thanks for the answer though...

5. research it but i think most will agree that once you have started a cycle to keep the injection time the same to keep stable test levels. but as far as how to get it through your on your own buddy goodluck

6. yo if i wrote that i actually went and did it it'd be one thing, but i did not and don't plan to. neither did i plan on having to take this flight. it's got more to do with a family emergency than the holiday, and had this **** not be happening right now i wouldn't have to even be thinking about this 3 day period; this wasnt some impulsively ran **** cycle, nor is it being run by some moron with no research under his belt like you think

Life is about facing adversity. I did not plan for my cousin to just suddenly come down with cancer at 31 years old bro. All I'm trying to do is react, and keep on keepin on with my life as best i can; school, my work, my happiness, and the gym... thats all.

i want this thread to exist as a way for people to help me while at the same time helping them. if you don't like it, leave.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    No one asked for a sob story. Telling you how it is.
    not a sob story. it's reality. i'm telling you how it is.

to reiterate - if you don't like it... get out, and kindly go piss on someone else's thread.

I'm done... hope you've had your fill mr gixx

8. just wondering what ur thoughts are in terms of using the fragment176-191 along with ghrp6 , does the framgment help in any way towards the hunger fits of ghrp6 or not?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log
    By ProPopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:07 AM
  2. Ideas for a recomp/lean bulk...throw'em at me!
    By jshin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:16 PM
  3. Recomp/Lean Bulk Diet! Check it out!
    By manifesto in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 02:22 PM
  4. Test - 3-AD - Epistane - 11-Oxo __ 12 WEEK RECOMP
    By CoreyNYC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 01:07 PM
  5. lean bulk/body recomp,comment on this cycle?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 07:30 AM