If you were in Mexico....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
....What would you be getting ahold of?

I'm thinkin Test E, C, and/or P? Does that sound good?

This is a "first trek" into the real stuff, and am unsure of what's the "best" to look for. And of how much to get.....

Thanks for any advice!!!

BTW, I know this is kinda the ass-backwards way of doing this, but I gotta get the goods while the getting's good then figure out what to do after :D

Thank-you!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing because you can't trust anything you get in mexico anymore. even at a pharmacy, its a 50/50 chance its bunk. you actually have better results getting underground lab stuff in the US than getting real gear in mexico. Sorry.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
my advice, go with a friend you trusth that you know is getting real gear from mexico and use his source. get test, winn, dianabol, tren anadrol, and deca

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're going to TJ (or other shady border towns) then def don't bring anything back...you have no idea what you're getting.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
It'll be in or around Cancun (WOO!!)......I'd hate to end up with fake stuff, especially since it'll be injected....

I better rethink this or make better plans.

Thanks, though!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
sust redijects and oragon deca.. thats what i saw pretty frequently in cancun...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
make sure u know the source for a few reasons
A. theres a good chance its bunk
B. u might end up in a room with a donkey and a camera and getting ready for ur last performance
C. wake up with stitches on ur side

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
make sure u know the source for a few reasons
A. theres a good chance its bunk
B. u might end up in a room with a donkey and a camera and getting ready for ur last performance
C. wake up with stitches on ur side
A. That's my biggest concern
B. What happens in mexico stays in mexico!!
C. that would make for an interesting vacation story!!

Seriously, I'll have a look-see around, and if something seems decent I'll bring a little home, but if it looks shady or iffy then f--k it all!!

But thanks for all the advice!