R

Rommel65

Awards
Height 6'5
weight 305
Age 35
Years lifting 15
No prior cycles

Ok, I think I want to be done bulking. It has been crazy easy for me to put on mass. From 260 to 305 fairly quickly. My diet is good, protein comsumption is stellar, about 500 super clean grms per day. I'm surprised I don't have feathers. I'm worried about picking up to much body fat, plus my blood pressure has went up slightly with the extra weight. I lift 3 on one off. I do alot of big mass lifts with very heavy weight. Right now I'm reping 315 on bench for a set of ten, wich is good for me considering how long my arms are.
I'd like some cycle advice. Would like to really tear it up, but I love the strength and size that I have acheived. Oh, I don't have high BP, 130/60 but that is slighty higher than it was when I was 260.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mabye i missed it but is there a question in there?

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
my first was my best cycle, 500mg a week of test E for 10 weeks then PCT comes in 2 weeks after your last shot.
because it was my 1st cycle didnt know how my body will reacts to sides, however i had Nolvadex in hand to fight any Gyno symptoms and had 1500mg ed of B5 to fight acne, both of them weren't needed but its good thing to have them ready.
gained more than 30 lbs (i'd assume 10lbs were fat)
2 weeks after my last shot, started PCT with Nolvadex and clomid for 30 days.

just my $0.02
cheers, mess

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
he wants the green light to juuuuuuuuuuice

it's not just about being physically ready tho it's also about being mentally ready and knowing what you're doing

R

Rommel65

Awards
Yeah, I'm ready. Physically and mentally. I was thinking Test E stacked with Winstrol. I was thinking 500 mg of test a week in 2 doses of 250. The win, I could use some advice on, and I will try not to go over board on pct. I was thinking of running the test for like 12 weeks, but like I said, I could use some advice on the win.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on you but could run the winny at 50mg/day for the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle, thats when i'd recommend it. could even start it 4 weeks before last injection, and run the winny thru till you start PCT as it clears fast.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your bodyfat?
Your stats are monster.

I say go for it if you feel you are ready both physically and mentally. I would go conservative and say you could get away with less than 500mg per week, 500mg is the "standard" for everyone. I also would just do Test only for my first cycle, winny is hit and miss and I think keeping it super simple is the way to go.

R

Rommel65

Awards
My bodyfat is like 15-20, but I'm kinda guessing. Got some stomach from bulking.
Arms 21in
Chest 58in
waist 36in
Weight - This morning I was 308, every time I get on the thing I'm heavier!

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
My bodyfat is like 15-20, but I'm kinda guessing. Got some stomach from bulking.
Arms 21in
Chest 58in
waist 36in
Weight - This morning I was 308, every time I get on the thing I'm heavier!
Chit! You are a giant! You are bigger than Brock Lesnar. What are your goals ON cycle? You are big enough already.

R

Rommel65

Awards
Goals? Well to be frankly honest. I would love to have that total shock and awe effect. I really want more definition and vascularity and that lean hard look that comes from a good cycle and great diet. I don't want to lose size or strength, I've worked too hard for too many years to get to where I am. It is time to take it to the next level, and for at least a little while become something truly awesome.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals? Well to be frankly honest. I would love to have that total shock and awe effect. I really want more definition and vascularity and that lean hard look that comes from a good cycle and great diet. I don't want to lose size or strength, I've worked too hard for too many years to get to where I am. It is time to take it to the next level, and for at least a little while become something truly awesome.
The only suggestion I would make is I would get my body fat down before starting a cycle depending on where you really are (15-20 big range ;) ) Adipose tissue can increase aromatization of compounds. I wouldn't waste my first inject cycle cutting/losing fat. Just my 2 ccs though

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
The only suggestion I would make is I would get my body fat down before starting a cycle depending on where you really are (15-20 big range ;) ) Adipose tissue can increase aromatization of compounds. I wouldn't waste my first inject cycle cutting/losing fat. Just my 2 ccs though
:werd:

R

Rommel65

Awards
Thanks for the advice. So, I couldn't lean out on a cycle of Test E with a great diet? I figured I could keep my size that way. I have no problem leaning out on my own, I've done it before. I can lose up to 20lbs a month cardioing my ass off, I just hate losing all that strength. What about anavar to cut then the Test? Any advice is helpful to me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the trick is - don't loose 20lbs a month. adjust diet so you loose 4-6lbs a month, and take your time. If you aren't prepping for a contest or something else strictly date oriented, then do it this way and in 3-4 months then do the test cycle

R

Rommel65

Awards
If I'm going to wait to cut, should I keep bulking? For some unknown reason to me, over the last two months my platue has vanished. I'm increasingly stronger in the gym, and my weight continues to climb. I have never in my life been so big and strong. I've gained about 25 lbs in the last 2 months and have gotten sick strong. The guys at the gym already think I'm taking something.
Should I push it to the limit and see where I platue again? Or, should I cut now before my BF gets out of control?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd cut now, just do it slowly and you won't see much strength loss. You don't want to let BF get too far out of control to where your blood pressure starts to climb...

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what you guys have against a recomp cycle? I did a low dose recomp cycle (10mg phera) and stayed the same weight while totally shredding. Just upped the cardio a ton and ate a little cleaner. I would call it almost as much success as a bulking cycle for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and I've done 2 recomp cycles that worked too. but that doesn't mean its the best use of a cycle either. and first cycle probably shouldn't be that.

R

Rommel65

Awards
Cool, it's good to get advice from someone with some age and experience under their belt, much respect bro. I really don't need advice from a 22 yr old who has been at it for 3 years and already running his second or third cycle. Some people are just dumb. I've been training for most of my life for this and I want to do it right. I have the genitics and frame and work ethic to really transform, but I want to do it right. Not so I'll look cooler in a tank top with my ball cap on backwards.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Cool, it's good to get advice from someone with some age and experience under their belt, much respect bro. I really don't need advice from a 22 yr old who has been at it for 3 years and already running his second or third cycle. Some people are just dumb. I've been training for most of my life for this and I want to do it right. I have the genitics and frame and work ethic to really transform, but I want to do it right. Not so I'll look cooler in a tank top with my ball cap on backwards.
You dont know anything about me. Maybe if you did you might not bash someone trying to help you like an *******.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^hahahha...and you called easy OLD!!!!! :eek:uttahere: hehehehe...its ok i understood what you were saying....

R

Rommel65

Awards
Hey man, all I'm saying is that with age comes experience. I've been around a while and have seen just about everything. I've worked in the toughest inner cities in this country, mostly with what would be considered the "at risk" demographic. What I have learned over the years is that most of today's younger generation doesn't want to work for anything. It's all about immediate gratification. This is combined with the pride and arrogance that are commonly associtaed with youth, and then it is magnified when a early 20s male triples his Test levels. Don't get me wrong, I kind of miss those days. Remember when you could tell the difference between being sore and being injured? Give us old guys a break, its hard to not be cynical when your days in the sun are over. I have been the "remember when" guy at the bar more times then I'd like to admit.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cut your bodyfat to 15 or less first and then run 500mg test with pheraplex at 10mg for 5 weeks and i think you'd have a great time.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^havent seen you around for a while?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My grandma can bench 315. Benching 315 isn't impressive when you weigh 300. That equivalent to a 150lb person benching 165lbs.
Consider this, if he can bench 315*10 then his 1RP is ~420, over 100lbs more than his BW

So that would be like a 150 pound person benching over 250, which ain't bad.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
GIXXER! Is someone that actually has a clue back and posting? Hmm.

Yeh, 315x10 really isn't impressive either, at all. Even moreso for someone who has been training for 15 years? Yeh, no. I can bench that around 15x and I am ~70lbs lighter. I think juice is not what you need. What you need is to get in shape. How many pullups can you do? Lose some bodyfat man, your so far from your potential it's not even funny. I would grab an OTC fat burner/ECA/Clen whatever you feel comfortable with and lower your cals just a bit (not protein) and add some fasted cardio to the routine. We are here to help you, but please don't act like you can't receive advice from someone who is younger than yourself - there are lots of guys on here that are younger, but much further along in the sport with a lot more knowledge. I do this for a living, and there are lots of guys who are 5-10+ years older than me and been doing it longer, but ya know what they have been doing it wrong.

PS: I love the fact that everybody lists the bench press as somehow thats an equalizer, who cares? What do you squat? ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I suck at both bench and squats, but fortunately BBin' is for the looks, and I look like i can bench/squat more than i really can

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the end isn't that really what matters? lol

I think Deadlift is the big lift, Love it.
Deadlift for the win. Did I mention that is by far my strongest lift? lol

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned you want that shock and awe, vascular look. Well I think you have tobgive up some of that size and strength. Do you want the look or do you want to be a power lifter without the look. At 300+ lbs you could weigh a lot less but with full muscle bellies, vascularity you will look just as big and just as strong. Just look at Unreal! It's about the look. You need to become a diet, cardio, and lifting for the "pump" expert! Forget the strength and size. You need to cut back!

R

Rommel65

Awards
Yeah, some people just like to bash

Consider this, if he can bench 315*10 then his 1RP is ~420, over 100lbs more than his BW

So that would be like a 150 pound person benching over 250, which ain't bad.
Yesterday I got 315 for 15 fairly easy. I don't max out on flat bench for a few reasons. 1 - I already graduated HS. 2 - Heavy weight on flatbench with a bar hurts my shoulder joints.

As far as slamming me for being weak at 305. Yesterday I also did incline bells with 150s. I use these for my last 3 sets because those are the heaviest bells at the gym I go to. I did a set of 12, 8, 6. I'm not bragging, but whoever thinks that they can call me weak, or compare me to their grandmother is very confused.

R

Rommel65

Awards
Not saying you were slammin' unreal - much respect. Just some of the little fellas that want to hate. Jealousy...I guess?

R

Rommel65

Awards
Not 1 time genius. So your grandmother is stronger than you? That sucks.

C

Chucke

Awards
You mentioned you want that shock and awe, vascular look. Well I think you have to give up some of that size and strength. Do you want the look or do you want to be a power lifter without the look. At 300+ lbs you could weigh a lot less but with full muscle bellies, vascularity you will look just as big and just as strong. Just look at Unreal! It's about the look. You need to become a diet, cardio, and lifting for the "pump" expert! Forget the strength and size. You need to cut back!
Great points and I completely agree. In fact he'd look bigger if he'd loose some BF. This is the only way to move from a really big, strong guy to someone who is truly awe inspiring. I've seen guys who looked a lot bigger at 185 than they did at 200 because of the loss of BF.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Rommel, did you read anything I said? No one is bashing you. Stop being so sensitive and trying to ramble of your chest presses. Who cares? There are plenty of guys on this board who can do all that and are 60-70lbs lighter than you. Are you strong? Yeh your strong, your also huge and pretty fat to boot. So please kill the ****y attitude and try to learn something. Don't come on here asking for advice and call people ridiculous if their opinion varies from yours, you have a lot to learn - as we all do.

If I were you I would drop probably 50lbs because you have that and more in fat on your body right now. Then I would talk about running gear. But until then I really don't think its necessary at all. Will you lose a little bit of strength? Yeh. But who cares when you don't have a belly and can actually see your muscles, right?

If you would like any help or have any questions on how to recomp effectively, please ask - those of us who have the knowledge will be more than happy to help you, but I would advise altering your approach.

R

Rommel65

Awards
Dude...really?

Rommel, did you read anything I said? No one is bashing you. Stop being so sensitive and trying to ramble of your chest presses. Who cares? There are plenty of guys on this board who can do all that and are 60-70lbs lighter than you. Are you strong? Yeh your strong, your also huge and pretty fat to boot. So please kill the ****y attitude and try to learn something. Don't come on here asking for advice and call people ridiculous if their opinion varies from yours, you have a lot to learn - as we all do.

If I were you I would drop probably 50lbs because you have that and more in fat on your body right now. Then I would talk about running gear. But until then I really don't think its necessary at all. Will you lose a little bit of strength? Yeh. But who cares when you don't have a belly and can actually see your muscles, right?

If you would like any help or have any questions on how to recomp effectively, please ask - those of us who have the knowledge will be more than happy to help you, but I would advise altering your approach.
Listen, you don't know me. A few years ago I got down to 250 and was a little under 6% BF. I was sick all the time and frickin' hated it. I have the pics. In the few years since then, I have put on a lot of muscle and would have to say that me losing 50 pounds is out of the question. Not sensitive at all, just wanted to clarify. Do I have somr BF I'd like to lose? hell yeah, but not 50 lbs of it. At 250, I look like a meth addict.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Listen, you don't know me. A few years ago I got down to 250 and was a little under 6% BF. I was sick all the time and frickin' hated it. I have the pics. In the few years since then, I have put on a lot of muscle and would have to say that me losing 50 pounds is out of the question. Not sensitive at all, just wanted to clarify. Do I have somr BF I'd like to lose? hell yeah, but not 50 lbs of it. At 250, I look like a meth addict.
Little under 6% bodyfat huh? I'd like to see those pics. You should have been on stage and likely won something.

Anyways, I am 2.5 in shorter than you and at 240 I am so far from looking like a "meth addict" it's not even funny, but ok if thats not what you want then so be it. Your around 20% bodyfat right now and I don't think someone that far out of shape should be touching juice unless your wanting to really get serious about competing in super-heavy powerlifting, which based on your quoted lifts thats out of the picture at the moment also.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, your ego obviously won't let you be very reasonable so hey - good luck with whatever you decide to do and I wish you the best big fella.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie coleman could bench just under 500 pounds for 5 reps, just less than half of the record holder at 1075 pounds and Ronnie is waaaay bigger (Ronnie also benches 225 for 75 reps). Guess it just depends on what one's goals are. Someone on this forum once said: Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift, it's about how much you look like you can lift.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
who cares about weight...i just wanna look yoked!