penetrate and boldenone
- 10-23-2009, 11:50 PM
- 10-23-2009, 11:59 PM
As long as it's boldenone base and does not have an ester attached to it.
- 10-25-2009, 09:21 PM
10-25-2009, 10:47 PM
It wouldnt stop it from working, but it would definitely be less effective.
10-26-2009, 12:05 AM
I seem to recall that with transdermals, absorption is dependent on the molecule getting through the skin cells i guess, an ester would get in the way... in EQ the undecylenate ester is what, 11 carbons long, so it's a HUGE chain trailing off the steroid molecule, making it very bulky.
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
10-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Head Purus Labs Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By andreas in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 35Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:05 PM
- By retroshaper in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:50 PM
- By skull in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2009, 10:29 AM
- By spartanking62 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:35 PM
- By bulkmuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2004, 12:41 PM