Did someone say M-1-T?!

X

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So, I was gonna kick-off my test/eq cycle with phera/trenadrol. But now I have access to M1T so I'm considerding using this instead. This stuff use to rock back in the day...decisions, decisions...

It's been a really long time since I ran this stuff, what's everyone's experience this compound?

Thanks.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i believe the general consensus on m1t was that u should already be signed up on an organ donor list for a new liver before running. that being said everything i have read has been just that only read. havent used it but i would say if u can get accesss to test u should probably be able to get anadrol or dbol which would also be a nice kick start if u where to want to go down the oral pathway.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go for it. log it. I was also thinking about possibly using m1t as a kick start. just make sure you have your support sups for pct, are healthy, and have no pre existing medical conditions.

i was thinking of something like this....

week 1-12 500mg apex test 350

week 1-3: 20mg m1t/
week 4-8: just test, maybe low dosed a.i. eod
week 8-12: either var, tbol, winni, or hd (as a last resort)

but im on the fence about the m1t. possibly also thinking about sd/pp, or even high dosed var. (60+)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I agree with jd on this one, I think that m1t was a great compound when used properly. To me the sides seemed to be overexaggerated quite a bit, jsut as those for super, but like i said, that is in my body. your milage may vary

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I ran some from the original lot, it was perfect for strength, nothing came close.....side effects were awful though. I would burn so bad in my chest and stomach for hrs on end....testicles had migraine headaches for days on end...i could barely shower them...

If you run it, I would def load up on support supps nad I would have nolva or clomid and possibly hcg on hand...make sure you keep blood pressure down and estro is a biiiiiiiiitch coming off.....

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh, for me, I had to take my fish oil about 3 hrs after I took m1t for it made me spit my fish oil up if I took it side by side. After an hr, iwould have to vomit it up....nasty stuff...

I still took it for 2.5 weeks though....boy, the things we do when we are blinded by our goals.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
holy crap!!! I just never had sides like this...thank god

S

striad

Awards
3 years ago I ran a two week low dose cycle of M1T and i got my first ever migraine headache while on cycle. Now, 3 years later, i am still battling migraines. Not saying i know for sure that the M1T caused me to start getting them but it is highly correlated.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
All of my M-1-T went in the toilet... where it belonged...

X

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I appreciate everyones input. I took this stuff many years ago and the gains were absolutely incredible. The only side I ever had was some lethargy and when I broke down and got some trans 4ad it went away. And I never went over 10mgs. I'll be throwing in some transdermal test the first 4 weeks too as the ethanate builds up. Hopefully this will keep me feeling good.

I'll prolly keep the doeses moderate. Start at 10mg and work my way up from there.

Any more input/experiences?

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
worst AAS I ever ran, this was back in the day before there were all these new options, I had sides like all of the above plus unreal skin issues and thinning haird. Plus i fealt like i was slowly dying and my hunger was non existent and i lost 90% of my gains each time. HELL.

i ran 2 or 3 cycles and it was hell each time at any dose for any time. I threw all that I had away. Pheraplex or superdrol is SOOOOO much better, I would never chose M1T over them but to each their own.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Why not just start the M1T on week 2 or 3 so you already have some test built up in your system to avoid sides?

Omega

Omega

Awards
ive ran m1t about 20-25 times and always had GREAT gains. my best cycle ever. was a 21 day cycle. on the 17th day, i was up 20 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! i wouldnt of believed it if it didnt happen to me. and this was at 10mg for the first week, 20 for the 2nd, and then 10 for the last week. thats it. low doses work VERy good with m1t. people tend to up the dose because they think more is better. not with m1t. not if you havent done a cycle in a while.

best stuff ive ever used. hands down. to people who got horrible sides or little or no gains, or you lost most of it. you didnt something WRONG. i find it VERY hard to believe that you could run m1t the CORRECT WAY and not make awesome gains. i just dont believe it. i think either you were taking a crappy brand which isnt your fault therefore it would have nothing to do with you, diet and training were off, PCT was terrible, or you just had no business putting such a powerful substance in your body.

i say go for it. 10mg a day. every time i rain it, even just for 2 weeks with NO pct, i gained over 10 lbs. EVERY TIME. good luck and keep us posted.

and how did you get this m1t may i ask. of course you dont have to answer it in here, just curious. i lost a couple bottles in california when i sold my car. i was PISSED. had alot of anabolics in there. i also have 2 friends who have some but they wont sell me any. sucks... id take m1t over anything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive ran m1t about 20-25 times and always had GREAT gains. my best cycle ever. was a 21 day cycle. on the 17th day, i was up 20 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! i wouldnt of believed it if it didnt happen to me. and this was at 10mg for the first week, 20 for the 2nd, and then 10 for the last week. thats it. low doses work VERy good with m1t. people tend to up the dose because they think more is better. not with m1t. not if you havent done a cycle in a while.

best stuff ive ever used. hands down. to people who got horrible sides or little or no gains, or you lost most of it. you didnt something WRONG. i find it VERY hard to believe that you could run m1t the CORRECT WAY and not make awesome gains. i just dont believe it. i think either you were taking a crappy brand which isnt your fault therefore it would have nothing to do with you, diet and training were off, PCT was terrible, or you just had no business putting such a powerful substance in your body.

i say go for it. 10mg a day. every time i rain it, even just for 2 weeks with NO pct, i gained over 10 lbs. EVERY TIME. good luck and keep us posted.

and how did you get this m1t may i ask. of course you dont have to answer it in here, just curious. i lost a couple bottles in california when i sold my car. i was PISSED. had alot of anabolics in there. i also have 2 friends who have some but they wont sell me any. sucks... id take m1t over anything.

You have run 20-25 cycles of M1T...but you are 6'3" and only 212? Doesn't seem like you kept ANY of your gains.

Omega

Omega

Awards
i kept around 80% of my gains id say. the last cycle of ANYTHINg that i ran was at least 4 years ago. maybe even almost 6 years. so., its been a while. due to injuries and other situations i was in where i couldnt train, i lost alot of muscle mass during that time being a true ecto. on 4 week cycles or longer i always used liquid nolv for PCT. on 2 week m1t cycles, id use no pct and i didnt have any problems. just my experience.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two weeks on, two weeks off, equates to 100 weeks or 2 years.
Four weeks on, four weeks off, equates to 200 weeks or 4 years.

:think:

Omega

Omega

Awards
USP labs ad? i dont even know what USP labs is, never heard of it before. and yeah when i was young i was very dumb and pretty much stayed on m1t from age 19-21. you could say that i was addicted to it. im an addict. i have a very addictive personality. anything that makes me feel good, i take it to the max. i dont see why i feel like i have to defend myself for what ive done in the past. ive done alot of short m1t cycles. so what? probably more than most for the time period. so what? it was a mistake i made in my youth and im smarter because of it. it doesnt matter how much ive done for how long. i was just giving my input on how it works. and for me, it worked VERY well. without m1t, i pretty much could not gain and would slowly lose weight. i attribute this to a bad diet. i could nto eat right back then so i used m1t to kinda of, plug up the hole.

im not here to argue with anyone or try to prove myself. i dont have to do that. its not me.so if my abuse of m1t in my youth has offended any of the sensitive types here, then im sorry for that. it is what it is.:cheers:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Omega you were pretty crazy but at least you're OK, that much M1T could permanently trash other people. I've done the reading... people talk about feeling like death and vomiting after meals on week 2. I can't imagine being on it 50% of the time for years. Friggin insane.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
When's the last time you got bloodwork done? Wouldn't be suprised if you did fk something up for life.