Veterans: EQ vs. 1-test cyp

X

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Hey guys! I need a little help.

So I was planning a test/eq cycle but now I have access to 1-test cyp also. I know 1-test cyp is 5-ar EQ but I just wanted a few first-hand accounts comparing the two.

Thanks!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I need a little help.

So I was planning a test/eq cycle but now I have access to 1-test cyp also. I know 1-test cyp is 5-ar EQ but I just wanted a few first-hand accounts comparing the two.

Thanks!
I just got access to 1 test cyp recently as well:saroll: lol Im interested in hearing some 1st hand experiences with this.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp was an absolute miracle for me when I used it back in... oh... 2003? BUT I couldn't tolerate it. This is when Sledge was making it and selling it "legally". He sent me a few bottles to see if any were tolerable, but in the end I couldn't stand having multiple knots all over my body that each lasted for 2 weeks.

So as long as you don't have that issue, I'd say 1-test cyp is a goldmine. It completely reshaped me in the 10 weeks or so I was on it. I'm glad to hear it's available somewhere. I've been keeping my eye out for it, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Might I ask the concentration for the 1-test cyp your looking at? The stuff I used was 200mg/ml and crashed in solution quite often. I wouldn't use anything more than 100mg/ml with this compound.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp was an absolute miracle for me when I used it back in... oh... 2003? BUT I couldn't tolerate it. This is when Sledge was making it and selling it "legally". He sent me a few bottles to see if any were tolerable, but in the end I couldn't stand having multiple knots all over my body that each lasted for 2 weeks.

So as long as you don't have that issue, I'd say 1-test cyp is a goldmine. It completely reshaped me in the 10 weeks or so I was on it. I'm glad to hear it's available somewhere. I've been keeping my eye out for it, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Might I ask the concentration for the 1-test cyp your looking at? The stuff I used was 200mg/ml and crashed in solution quite often. I wouldn't use anything more than 100mg/ml with this compound.
Im guessing it is 100mg/ml

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established

Did you ever try to cut it down, or did you run it at 200mg/ml the whole cycle?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I never cut it down... but I did try mixing it with some test enan... That didn't really help either.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
haha, i say do 1test cyp/test and test/eq and compare, start whichever