Veterans: EQ vs. 1-test cyp

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.91%

Veterans: EQ vs. 1-test cyp

Hey guys! I need a little help.

So I was planning a test/eq cycle but now I have access to 1-test cyp also. I know 1-test cyp is 5-ar EQ but I just wanted a few first-hand accounts comparing the two.

Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX View Post
    Hey guys! I need a little help.

So I was planning a test/eq cycle but now I have access to 1-test cyp also. I know 1-test cyp is 5-ar EQ but I just wanted a few first-hand accounts comparing the two.

Thanks!
    I just got access to 1 test cyp recently as well lol Im interested in hearing some 1st hand experiences with this.
  3. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.97%

1-test cyp was an absolute miracle for me when I used it back in... oh... 2003? BUT I couldn't tolerate it. This is when Sledge was making it and selling it "legally". He sent me a few bottles to see if any were tolerable, but in the end I couldn't stand having multiple knots all over my body that each lasted for 2 weeks.

So as long as you don't have that issue, I'd say 1-test cyp is a goldmine. It completely reshaped me in the 10 weeks or so I was on it. I'm glad to hear it's available somewhere. I've been keeping my eye out for it, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Might I ask the concentration for the 1-test cyp your looking at? The stuff I used was 200mg/ml and crashed in solution quite often. I wouldn't use anything more than 100mg/ml with this compound.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    1-test cyp was an absolute miracle for me when I used it back in... oh... 2003? BUT I couldn't tolerate it. This is when Sledge was making it and selling it "legally". He sent me a few bottles to see if any were tolerable, but in the end I couldn't stand having multiple knots all over my body that each lasted for 2 weeks.

So as long as you don't have that issue, I'd say 1-test cyp is a goldmine. It completely reshaped me in the 10 weeks or so I was on it. I'm glad to hear it's available somewhere. I've been keeping my eye out for it, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Might I ask the concentration for the 1-test cyp your looking at? The stuff I used was 200mg/ml and crashed in solution quite often. I wouldn't use anything more than 100mg/ml with this compound.
    Im guessing it is 100mg/ml
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.91%

It is 100mg/ml.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.92%

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post

Did you ever try to cut it down, or did you run it at 200mg/ml the whole cycle?
  7. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.97%

I never cut it down... but I did try mixing it with some test enan... That didn't really help either.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

haha, i say do 1test cyp/test and test/eq and compare, start whichever

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help from veterans!!!!
    By TussyPuna202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 12:05 AM
  2. Board Veterans........Need advice on test results...
    By Kingneptune40 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 11:21 PM
  3. To All The Veterans
    By mmowry in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 02:28 PM
  4. Thank You Veterans!!!
    By Dave in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 10:28 PM