100 mgs of test prop eod enough for 1st timer - AnabolicMinds.com

100 mgs of test prop eod enough for 1st timer

  1. New Member
    hmower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    100 mgs of test prop eod enough for 1st timer


    First post guys.....was on bodybuilding but they no longer have aas section in forum. First injectable ever and doing 100 mg of test prop every other day. Seems low compared to what every one else is doing. nolva on hand for pct and i may throw in some hcg. Should i up is to maybe 150?

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    i would bulk up more naturally first. at ur height u have about 20-25lbs u could put on naturally before cycling.

    but considering ur from BB and wont listen anyway, 100mg eod is fine
  3. New Member
    lextronics's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i would bulk up more naturally first. at ur height u have about 20-25lbs u could put on naturally before cycling.

    but considering ur from BB and wont listen anyway, 100mg eod is fine
    +1 you can gain another 20 pounds naturally..and more at your height..please consider working your diet out before jumping on gear...

    as for your questions as nos said 100mg is good mg for a first i actually wouldnt go higher if your first cycle...

    but consider fixing your diet. when i first started training i was really small always used to say i cant grow and a buddy fixed up my diet for me and 4 months later i was 20lbs heavier and not fatter, actually maybe 1-2% heh but after that i got my diet in check and gaining and loosing was more calculations then anything
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    100mg EOD is equivalent to close to 450mg of cyp a week, which is more than enough for anyone's first time, particularly at your size. I can point you to IFBB pros who never used more than that.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    At 5'10" (depending on frame) you should be able to tickle 200 pounds naturally.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    At 5'10" (depending on frame) you should be able to tickle 200 pounds naturally.
    is that why you keep trying to tickle me?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. New Member
    hmower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i would bulk up more naturally first. at ur height u have about 20-25lbs u could put on naturally before cycling.

    but considering ur from BB and wont listen anyway, 100mg eod is fine
    Well of course I won't listen to you
    You guy's are absolutely right i def can put on more weight naturally. I've benn bigger naturally b4. Lost about 15 pounds over the summer. Got in a funk and was depressed and was only eating about 1500 calories a day lol. Just started up again bout 4 weeks ago. I know im capable of alot more naturally but just thinking a simple test cycle will cause no harm??
  8. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    735

    Reputation

    better to wait till you put some of that weight back on, but that dose is fine too. run it for 8-10 weeks and you'll be good to go. careful though, depression in PCT is really common. I become moody as all hell and have broken more than a few doors, walls and cellphones during my various PCTs.....
  9. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,546
    Rep Power
    148210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    100mg EOD is equivalent to close to 450mg of cyp a week
    100mg eod = 350mg per week
    7 days in a week / 2 = 3.5
    decent beginner cycle

    get adex on cycle, aromasin is better
  10. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Easy was factoring in the ester weight of cyp. But even then it's still short enough of 450 to be a pretty low dose

    I think 100mg of prop EOD is like a background dose, it'll keep mood and libido elevated but from MY experience the actual muscle gaining power from a dose this low is going to be almost negligible... I was doing twice that dose my first time on test and i was very unimpressed.

    I think if you are a first timer cycling injectables and using prop 100mg eod is a good place to start but once you're rolling I would say feel free to up the dose to like 150mg eod. That's 525 a week which is probably close to 600mg ew of enanthate which is about right for a first timer.

    I think the # 500 ew is on the low side and 350 prop a week is even lower. Good for stacking, good for running a long time, good for a base, but as a standalone, probably won't make a huge amount of gains.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,546
    Rep Power
    148210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ahh crap yes, it's prop not cyp he's doing.. my bad.

    I think with 100mg prop eod, an AI will be needed, definitely good to keep on hand.

    If it's his first cycle, and at his weight, he should have really good gains if everything else is right.
  12. New Member
    Smiley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Easy was factoring in the ester weight of cyp. But even then it's still short enough of 450 to be a pretty low dose

    I think 100mg of prop EOD is like a background dose, it'll keep mood and libido elevated but from MY experience the actual muscle gaining power from a dose this low is going to be almost negligible... I was doing twice that dose my first time on test and i was very unimpressed.

    I think if you are a first timer cycling injectables and using prop 100mg eod is a good place to start but once you're rolling I would say feel free to up the dose to like 150mg eod. That's 525 a week which is probably close to 600mg ew of enanthate which is about right for a first timer.

    I think the # 500 ew is on the low side and 350 prop a week is even lower. Good for stacking, good for running a long time, good for a base, but as a standalone, probably won't make a huge amount of gains.
    You have to factor in that you're a freak of nature where AAS is concerned. Most people gain more weight off a test booster than you did on 700mg prop. For a smaller guy i see him blowing up on 100mg eod. Just make sure cals are way up during and after the cycle.
  13. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    You have to factor in that you're a freak of nature where AAS is concerned. Most people gain more weight off a test booster than you did on 700mg prop. For a smaller guy i see him blowing up on 100mg eod. Just make sure cals are way up during and after the cycle.
    I just posted something about test doses and if people really are gaining on amounts of test that low then... I'll try to adjust my posts to reflect on how test works on average... Moreso than my own experience... I'm kinda pissed off and jealous of all you people... dunno how it works so much better for you all.

    Oh and funny thing, I DID gain more off a test booster than off of 700mg of prop a week.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. New Member
    Smiley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I just posted something about test doses and if people really are gaining on amounts of test that low then... I'll try to adjust my posts to reflect on how test works on average... Moreso than my own experience... I'm kinda pissed off and jealous of all you people... dunno how it works so much better for you all.

    Oh and funny thing, I DID gain more off a test booster than off of 700mg of prop a week.
    lol that doesnt even make sense. Have you ever had your testosterone lvls tested? You might just be "gifted" with ultra high natural levels. I say gifted because even though you cant gain on most steroids from it, it might be the reason you're so damn big without much help from AAS.
  15. New Member
    hmower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Thx for all the responses. Yeah started cycle on monday the 5th. Up 7 pounds so far Lovin it and im only on day 10. My buddy has somes aromasin im gonna bum off him. I've had some gyno flare-ups on superdrol so a little concerned about that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Prop to Sus250 cycle... What PCT? 1st timer!
    By TaterNutz00 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:52 AM
  2. dbol/test for a first timer? PLEASE HELP!!
    By TreeTrunk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 06:33 AM
  3. test or sd for a first timer?
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 03:55 PM
  4. Test Prop/Mast Prop Combo Conversion Problem
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:37 PM
  5. 1-test + 4-AD first timer...
    By Ator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 03:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in