NPP twice a week with test-e?

manofbushido

I was planning on the following cycle:
Test-e 250 pinned M/F 10-12 weeks
NPP 100mg pinned M/W/F 10-12 weeks
Havoc 25-50mg daily last four weeks.
I have read that phenylpropionate has a 4.5 day half life. Could I just pin the NPP 2x a week with the test-e on M/Th?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes it should be fine. if any bad sides arrise then go to m/w/f

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what is NPP?
and test would be better mon/th

manofbushido

what is NPP?
and test would be better mon/th
1)Nandrolone phenylpropionate

2)Agreed, but Thurs night and Fri morning can't be too different. Beside I would rather pin in the a.m.
I really just want to not have to pin 4/5 days a week.
I guess 3 will do

lextronics

Awards
they say monday morning and thursday night because thats 3.5 days to keep the blood levels as stable as possible...but its friday morning is better for you then thats ok

manofbushido

Guess I could do M night F morn.

nosnmiveins,
I think I will stick to NPP 3x weekly. But, which sides should I really be on the look out for. Specifically those that could be mediated through the xtra injection?
BP, Cholesterol, and gyno are the ones I was thinking about...
... oh and Deca****
I was hoping that keeping the dosage at 300mg/week would keep most sides back (esp the limp****)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nos is mentioning sides because sometimes the less frequent injections will cause more sides due to spiking blood levels; this is commonly reported on tren ace when comparing EOD to ED injecting. With NPP i'd bet 2x a week is fine. However if you're shooting testE and NPP i'd do 3x a week anyway, it'll allow more stable blood levels, will also allow for a higher dose and smaller volume of injections... if you dose it higher it'll kick in faster... lots of advantages.

Think of something like this, pin MWF .8mL of test and 1mL of NPP
This will give you 600mg of test and 300mg of nandrolone a week (unless ur lucky like nos and found NPP @ 200mg/mL). Your injections will be 1.8mL each which is gonna be a lot easier to do than biweekly injections, unless your NPP dose was too low.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ehhh amps, guess you won't be shooting .8mL then lol... i suppose a mL of each twice a week will be good 500test/400npp

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tell me how the NPP goes, either of you, I am curious. I need an injectable i can bulk on, but i'm friggin terrified it'll cause gyno

manofbushido

HAHA
Its smooooth too

I think I will still stick with 100 3x week on the NPP for a few weeks to see how I respond.
Was thinking of pinning delt tomorrow, but I only have 1.5" pins.
It would only be .5cc so I think I will try it out.
Just worried bout the 1.5 inches and the one handed approach. I will try to only go in half way.
Is this something that just should not be attempted?

manofbushido

So far pinned:
Quads, glute, and delt
I did a 100mg/.5ml shot of just NPP in my delt and I think (even though I was clumsy as hell all one handed) it was the least painful. It is much less oil than what I push in my thighs which seem to be sore the next day. Almost nothing from the glute shot. I just keep smiling to myself every time I aspirate and see bubbles.

I go for right delt tomorrow:pat:
I can see the scar tissue now lol

I will give an update on how the NPP is treating me at the end of the week.
I already want to up it a little.:saroll:

manofbushido

yea I called it.
two attempts in the right delt end w/:zx11pissed:
both times I tried to aspirate and got nothing but pressure.
Started to pull bubbles out of the oil the vacuum was so high.
ended up with a lil'blood in the 1st so I tossed it.
The second got a small bit of blood in the barrel when I accidentally almost dug the whole 1.5" into my delt when I slipped pulling back so hard to aspirate one handed.
I just got pissed, put a fresh pin on it and shot my glute.
:zx11pissed:
Glute didn't aspirate well either, but I still shot it.
this was supposed to be my easy 100mg/.5cc NPP day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bro you are supposed to get nothing but pressure when you aspirate. As soona s i see the pressure bubble forming i reverse from aspirating to injecting. If you're in a vein then the positive pressure will make blood flood into the syringe.

manofbushido

bro you are supposed to get nothing but pressure when you aspirate. As soona s i see the pressure bubble forming i reverse from aspirating to injecting. If you're in a vein then the positive pressure will make blood flood into the syringe.
Damn :pat:
I thought I was supposed to pull air or celemic fluid.
All of my previous inj I swear I thought I saw bubbles originate from the pin and I am sure I pushed all the air out before I injected.
Well I KNOW I didn't hit a vien. Might have run through one, but wasn't in the vein cause I def did not draw blood any time I aspirated.

This does help and bring up a simple indicator. If you hit a vein then it WILL NOT be hard to pull back when you aspirate. It will be easy and blood will flow into barrel. Does this make sense?

That said I am using 25g 1.5" for all purpose. UnrealMachine I think I will take a que from you and order a variety of 23g 5/8, 1, & 1.5

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Damn :pat:
I thought I was supposed to pull air or celemic fluid.
All of my previous inj I swear I thought I saw bubbles originate from the pin and I am sure I pushed all the air out before I injected.
Well I KNOW I didn't hit a vien. Might have run through one, but wasn't in the vein cause I def did not draw blood any time I aspirated.

This does help and bring up a simple indicator. If you hit a vein then it WILL NOT be hard to pull back when you aspirate. It will be easy and blood will flow into barrel. Does this make sense?

That said I am using 25g 1.5" for all purpose. UnrealMachine I think I will take a que from you and order a variety of 23g 5/8, 1, & 1.5

Glad unreal posted what he did I was about to semi-flame you, just because I don't want anyone getting ****ed up :) nothing personal. :( be careful w/ those injections man. good luck

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, sure does :)

manofbushido

I'm running the NPP/Prop combo from that lab,great stuff!
What does your cycle look like?
I am very tempted to ramp up the NPP a little, but I just got some type of upper respiratory inf. Appetite and energy went to **** today, low grade fever, the works.
I'm sure I will bounce back tomorrow.

n8te- I am here to learn, at least I know enough to aspirate. For some things you almost have to learn while doing. I've done lots of reading and even practiced on injecting on oranges and apples. Thanks for being semi-understanding.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
What does your cycle look like?
I am very tempted to ramp up the NPP a little, but I just got some type of upper respiratory inf. Appetite and energy went to **** today, low grade fever, the works.
I'm sure I will bounce back tomorrow.

n8te- I am here to learn, at least I know enough to aspirate. For some things you almost have to learn while doing. I've done lots of reading and even practiced on injecting on oranges and apples. Thanks for being semi-understanding.
My cycle is 1cc a day of 100mg prop/50mg NPP combo. I'll run this for 8 weeks total then ramp back down to a trt dose of test,150-200mgs a week.

manofbushido

Week four my nipps started to itch a little. I think it might be all in my head, but I started 0.5mg anastrozole daily and 0.5mg caber E3d just in case. Its been about a week and the sensitivity is gone. I really didn't want to start the adex cause I was really enjoying the sex drive and my cholesterol. I am going to get some aromasin to use instead. The caber I have is liquid.
Wait!! I know what most think about liquid caber, but a friend is a pharmacist an says they do make liquid caber. It is in an oily carrier that he said looked correct. I might order prami when I order the aromasin and just switch the two out.

manofbushido

I wouldn't if I were you. You wouldn't be getting optimal results from the NPP, so why even bother? Seems like a waste to me.
Hey my post was a little long winded. So, to help me out which part wouldn't you do?

manofbushido

The twice a week part, silly
HAHAHA
Sorry, I decided on going NPP 3x a week. **** is working GREAT!!
I'm at 450mg NPP and 500mg Test-e and have had no serious sides. I do not think it (NPP) has helped with my joint as much as I had hoped, but there is some improvement.

Hamma Head

Awards
Heres a trick for those 1.5 inch pins. Use the protective cover that comes with the pin and cut it so that only 1 inch of the needle is exposed or 3/4 or whatever depth you want. The cover will hit your skin like a stopper, so no worries of hitting bone!

manofbushido

Heres a trick for those 1.5 inch pins. Use the protective cover that comes with the pin and cut it so that only 1 inch of the needle is exposed or 3/4 or whatever depth you want. The cover will hit your skin like a stopper, so no worries of hitting bone!
That is a good trick. Thanx HH
I just got some 5/8" in a was thinking, "Wow those are tiny." They are for delts, but they seem itty bitty. Buddy said he has done his quads with those??? Does that even sound correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, seriously, under a dime each for needles separate from the syringes, why monkey with it?

Hamma Head

Awards
Whoa! turn off the flame throwers. Thats just an old trick that I learned about 10 years ago from the people who were vets back then.

manofbushido

Whoa! turn off the flame throwers. Thats just an old trick that I learned about 10 years ago from the people who were vets back then.
Many "vets" grow very complacent on proper sterile procedures. You could use sterile lab scissors, but the outside of those covers are not. It takes no time for pins to get to ya so I don't see the need for playing Macgyver, but I like the DIY spirit HH.