Injecting in thigh....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
should this be done with the leg straight or bent at a 90 degree angle? I have seen explanations with it both ways....I did it straight the first time....and bent the second....seemed to be a lot smoother and less soreness from it being straight.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i always straighten the leg. When it's bent, you are stretching the muscle more taut. I think you want it loose. Also kinda shake up the muscle and massage it a little bit after the inject, that's easier if the leg is straight

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've only pinned in the middle of my thigh on the outside but my knee was bent and i was sitting down. The pics that i have seen of where to inhject and how to inject the guys leg was bent. Truthfully i don't think it matters as long as ur not flexing you should be fine.

I didn't like pinning in the quads. Shoulders are my favorite.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do it with my leg slightly bent, less than 20 degrees. I find it hard to do comfortably with the leg straight

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
standing, sitting, bent, straight....never made a difference to me!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds good...I always "massage" the area afterwords...but doing it with the leg bent seemed to cause a lot of soreness.....Stuff I could deal without if possible lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt massage it....this can push some of the gear into the subQ layer and actually cause quite a bit of discomfort and can even lead to infection.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
pin it and go. It makes no diffrence.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wouldnt massage it....this can push some of the gear into the subQ layer and actually cause quite a bit of discomfort and can even lead to infection.
**** son, i've massaged it every time, and that totaled 12 weeks of pinning everyday! I haven't heard of this, but i haven't had that problem yet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did standing a few times, but if you tap a nerve its an extra weird moment

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
slight bend seems good. straight seems liek it would be uncomforatble

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
**** son, i've massaged it every time, and that totaled 12 weeks of pinning everyday! I haven't heard of this, but i haven't had that problem yet.
doesnt have to happen, but.....try this...on your next pin dont massage and see if the area is any less sore than usual later on. Getting gear into the subq layer can cause inflamation and a lot of extra discomfort.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sure thing mooch. I got about 2 more weeks and then i'll start pinning. I'll call it "Unreal's stupid doses of test and mast cycle"

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're injecting with a 1.5 inch needle you're less likely to get oil in the SubQ especially with a slow injection time ; with a 1inch more likely. Obvious but throwing it out there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, it twitches something fierce and so if you have any weight on it, you are likely to fall over, and if you are standing on just the other leg then the spasm is likely enough to make you fall :D either way was too weird for me

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it twitches something fierce and so if you have any weight on it, you are likely to fall over, and if you are standing on just the other leg then the spasm is likely enough to make you fall :D either way was too weird for me
Did it hurt? sounds like it might hurt pretty bad. Man that sucks tho.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not so much pain as an involuntary spasm, kind of like when the doctor hits you on the knee to get the reflex jerk, only worse

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy. that sounds like it sucks

I've pinned by shoulder before (just to see how it felt and to see if i could do it) hit a vein on the way out. hahah squirted on my shorts.

Think I'll be more careful if in a future cycle I try legs or glutes

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah kinda like when your GF falls over in the shower after you give her a really good standing orgasm... I can cite refrences on this one if you want lulz

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah kinda like when your GF falls over in the shower after you give her a really good standing orgasm... I can cite refrences on this one if you want lulz
"motherf#ckin popsicles b!tch"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could see that being relevant, cause her falling over from that with a vibrator in her could cause injury like falling over with a needle in ya

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill go in the glutes.....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
easy, you sould tell your girl that electricity and water dont mix...or is hers a pull start diesel?